[Resolved] Tata Capital — personal loan no. appl-10084058

kaushik25645223 on Mar 20, 2018

I am an officer of govt. undertaking. I have applied for personal loan of Rs.1, 20, 000/- from your bank and asked repayment in minimum payment duration from your site. Within 48 hours, on 7th of this month, your executive Ms Sumita chakraborty requested for requisite documents.

The documents are like residential proof, salary slip, form 16, bank stmnt., adhar, pan card etc.

After 3/4 days, somebody visited my office for verification. On the same day, a representative of your bank visited my house. I am widower and my son also not living with me. I have been transferred here in kolkata, about one year, from Odisha. Also I had taken personal loan from your bank at about 3-4 years' back, when I was in Odisha.
After providing all the documents your customer executive informed me that one of representatives gave negative report and I need your residential proof again. I had provided scanned copy of deed of my house. They confirmed me the loan will be disbursed soon day after tomorrow, i.e, by 15 of this month. At last she confirmed your loan amt is about to disburse and you can issue cheque to third party.
I had issued cheque, and the cheque got bounced(chq no[protected] of canara bank). On asking your bank now replying you can arrange loan elsewhere, we cannot confirm.
I had wasted my time, if I had not been confirmed. I could have look for another branches, if I do not depend on your good will and assurance. Now since the case is urgent and i have no way left I have to look for the same amount at about 5% p.m.

Thanks, requested at least do not harass your customer likeway.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 21, 2018

[Mar 21, 2018] TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
TATA Capital Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2018
Dear Kaushik,
We regret the inconvenience caused. We have duly noted the query and our team will get in touch with you shortly.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0