[Resolved] Tata Docomo — wifi not working, disconnection of services, complaint number :[protected]

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 rajputking

I always get wifi disconnection and if i call the customer care, the agents there tells that it is planned or tells that agent will visit my place and fix it.
Below is the scenario i am facing for last 6 months

1) agent never visits as per mentioned time, they visit whenever they like and everytime he has visited my place just one hour before that the connection gets fixed and he never finds any error and says everything is working fine. But the issue happens again after 24-48 hrs.

2) they say that it is planned will get fixed in next 2-3 hrs, i have repeatedly said there agent that i need a notification mail or sms from them about their planned outage, so that i can opt for other resources during that time, but i never get any such sms or mail. And the resolution time whatever they provide the issue never gets fixed during that time.

3) its really harassing for me to call them everytime once or twice a week for the network issue. Though i face network disconnection yet they charge me full amount.

4) my recent complain number is[protected], which was said to be resolved by today afternoon, there technical team called me and said that issue is resolved and they want a confirmation from me to close the issue. I said them wait for 24 hrs i will check and confirm, within next hour i faced link down and was not getting internet connection.

wifi not working, disconnection of services, complaint number : 584950171
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-11-01 02:53:04

[Sep 27, 2017] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata DoCoMo Customer Care's response Sep 28, 2017
Dear Customer,
We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.
Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
Updated by rajputking Sep 28, 2017
when i called your representative said that the issue will be fixed by today morning, but i am still facing the issue.
None of your technical agent visited my place in these days to check and verify the router and all.
Stop falsify statements, i need this issue to be fixed now and also i demand a compensation in bill amount because you did not provide me service for 3 days.
Updated by rajputking Sep 29, 2017
I am still facing the issue, no connectivity since last 4days, i am harrased calling them thrice a day and suffered huge loss at work.
They are not taking any actions.
Updated by rajputking Sep 29, 2017
They are even not replying to my mail.
There technician is not visiting my place to fix the issue and when i am calling they are just saying they will work on it as a high priority issue
Updated by rajputking Oct 01, 2017
been 6days still facing the issue, no internet from docomo, called customer care many times they are scheduling visit for technician but technician is not visiting to my place, every agent is giving the same reply that issue will be fixed in 2-3 hours, everytime i am calling them its always 2-3hours, but its been 6 days now getting such false statements from docomo people.
they dont even reply to mails even their apellate authority is not concerned to reply back to customers. Docomo has very poor work ethics i must admit this. In 6 days i am harrassed by them calling them several times leaving my work and waiting for their representatives to visit my place. I would advice consumer board to take some serious actions now.
Tata DoCoMo Customer Care's response Oct 01, 2017
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that your concern has been forwarded to concerned team on top most priority. Hence we request you to kindly bear with us in the interim. For any further clarification please feel free to call on our help-desk 1-800-266-1515 or email us on [email protected]
Updated by rajputking Oct 01, 2017
i am not getting any reply on mails from you. secondly your customer care representative has confirmed that the issue will be resolved by tonight as she kept confirming the same from last 3 days. if you are not able to resolve the issue today then kindly disconnect my connection. I dont want service from you.

Comments

When i'm trying to call someone it says that your outgoing call is temporary barred i dont know how does it happen please do something
Internet is also not working i have activated a internet plan which can be last in some days please help me
My name is NIKHIL VIKRANT and My Tata Docomo prepaid mobile number is [protected]. I need call details (outgoing and incoming) of this month. Please send me the details to [protected]@gmail.com

2 A, Old Ishwar Nagar, Main Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110065
    Tata Docomo - wifi not working, disconnection of services, complaint number : 584950171