Tata Indicom Customer Care

Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Tata Indicom related photos (69)

Tata Indicom Complaints & Reviews

Anup Kumar
We have registered Nation DND with the company and for which the company agree. But still they send the promotion calls. On complaining to customer care they behave rudely and disconnect the call the when asked about the matter. They manupulate the customer care no. such that we can not interact the customer care directly and we listen their promotional call only. We are using the no. [protected] for last 7-8 years but now their services are un tolerable.

Tata Indicom Walky — Fraudulent Marketing / Billing

I have 3 Nos. of BSNL Mobile and 1 No. of BSNL Landline with 2mbps speed Broadband.
I didnt have any interest to buy or go for a TATA WALKY.
There was a desperate Marketing Call on my mobile and somehow I got convinced to go in for a TATA INDICOMM Landline connection.
I wanted a LG SET with SMS Facility & Address Book and 7 DIGIT CDMA Number which is the usual rule or event for any other connection. My friends / Relatives / Office etc. all have 7 digit LANDLINE CDMA.
I was supplied with a Huaweii Handset with a 10 Nos. CDMA No. and was informed that now TATA Has stopped giving 7 DIGIT LANDLINE NOS to customers.
I was surprised.
Then, I was provided with a handset which is not having a SMS keypad or any Phone Address BOOK memory. As far as I know, the instrument was billed from an outlet whose Proprietor happens to my close associate for years and I know , he is into TATA INDICOMM's STD Booth Distribution of Handsets and Kiosks. So, I was provided an handset billed from a STD/KIOSK booth distributor,
When I have protested or rather complained about this problem, I was told that I have to return back the instrument and in the Office, the SMS facility and Phone Book will be activated. I was taken aback of this Information Technology wonder as to how this can be activated on this set.
The next day, the instrument was returned back to me and the Dealer himself called up to say that the handset cant be activated with SMS and Phone Book and just after Diwali, the handset will be changed.
From that day onwards, till date, I am following up and up and up, they are maintaining only one story, we have sent indent, TATA has no stock of Handsets. I requested them to take extra money and provide with a cordless handset , that also , they maintain TATA is unable to provide.
As a protest , I have kept my telephone switched off from day 4 onwards.
Today I have been called up from BBSR No. [protected] to give personal details for billing purpose, which I have provided sincerely but raised a question to the lady , that when this connection is with a zero rental facility and the phone is kept switched off due to handset dispute, what bill can be raised on my account ???????????????????? I have asked her to let me know my bill amount, she has told me that she will call in 5 minutes but she never called back after 5 hours and when I called back,no one lifted the phone. I have called up this number at 17:12hours whose record can be printed from BSNL.
I want to question INDIA
1. Whether TATA has stopped giving 7 digit Landline Nos. viz. 6534015
2. Whether TATA is not in a position to supply handsets to New Connections
3. Whether TATA is so desperate in its grass root marketing that it does this type of business of taking money in advance cash and after the CAF is generated and the connection pushed , then, you inform customer that there is no handset.
4. Whether RATAN TATA's group is indulging in such low level marketing.
I think, to get a connection target achievement, customers are lured into juicy promotions and then harassed like this , which should come before the public before its too late and it is not expected from TATA Group.
S.Dasgupta
Sr. Computer IT Specialist.

TATA Indicom — Registered to DND, but Not Working

I am a Tata Indicom customer ([protected], Ranchi) . I registered myself for DND (Do not Disturb) service before 6 months. But I dont think that Tata Indicom is following the guidelines that TRAI has issued for unwanted calls and msgs for all the telecom service providers. I still get msgs (about 2 to 3 msgs) a day. And I have registered this complaint 2-3 times to Customer care executive. But till now i'm having a lot of problem due to promotional msgs.

SAYYED HAMIDALI LAYAKALI
    Respected Sir,
    My Self Mr.Sayyed Hamidali , I took the Tata Indicom PCO connection from Bhusawal Dist jalgaon. Head Office they told me at the time your money should be refunded when you surrender your instrument and connection ,after 4 to 5 month. so sir i surrender my pco on date 17/10/2006. but till they are not refunding my advance when i talk to the executive of Tata indicom Bhusawal head office, they told me that you just launch your complain.on consumer forum or whatever, they all can't do anything in our matter.
    Sir they Harrassing me from last eight month that we are doing process your cheque in our finance department, then sometime saying your cheque will be issued on date 04/08/2009 and your cheque no. is 159925. but when i went to there office after many week they are told me that your cheque was lost by our officer mr. Sanjay Shinde Jalgoan. Told by mr. Patil which are working on bhusawal head office. when i asked him then what's next he told me do whatever or complaint to consumer forum they can't do anything o[censored]s. Sir its my humble request to you pls do something for such kind of people who are harrasing peoples.

Thanking Your for your Appreciation.

Mr. Sayyed Hamidali Layakali
    Mb.no. [protected]

More Information Regarding My connection
    Tata indicom connection Date 17/12/2005
    Work order no. #12383026 DN. 568781
    Address Jammohalla Imlipura, Bhusawal Dist Jalgaon.

Surrender Date of Connection : 17/10/2006 Phone no. before surrender. is 568781
    Phone no. after surrender . is 695781
    surrender address : Life line Medical & Distributor Bhusawal Mh-D 349.

Head office : Tata indicom Bhusawal Near Petrol Pump Bhusawal Dist jalgoan. (M.S)
    Harrasing officer Name : Mr.Vikas Patil Mr. Rajesh.G. M.
    Last and least Tata Indicom Office. phone no.650133.

Thankyou sir pls reply me thro email , I m waiting for your Reply.

Refund of Advance Money.

Abhishek Sreepal

I am using Tata Indicom Wimax Connection
      I am able to login to my Tata Indicom account,Tata indicom email with two different passwords.
      Customer Care is not responding to my calls.When ever I call, either call will be put on hold or there will be No response.
      I dont think tata indicom connection is secure since i am able to login to my account with two different passwords.

sudheer
        Got below reply from Tata Indicom customer care from one of the deputy manager but when i asked below question they did not turn up .

Hi Care,

Why is it so ? I recently purchased my mobile on Nov 2008. You mean to say whenever i need to use new TATA sim card i need to upgrade my mobile ? which is REDICULOUS!!! .

Suppose if i upgrade my mobile today , will you be giving GUARANTEE that next year sim card will wok on my mobile which I purchased today ?

Sudheer

Dear Mr.Sudeer

Greetings from Tata Indicom! We regret for the delay in replying your email.

We apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through because o[censored]s.

We would like to inform you that the New SIM card cannot be used with old handset however, you can get the handset upgraded at Tata Indicom Authorized service center.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.[protected]@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on[protected] am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).
        My T-sim is lose and i want old number
        i have one tata cdma set. and my cells no is [protected]
        so, the problem is before 5 ya 4 months ago it's just stop makeing any outgoing and also incoming calls... i have try to call customar care services through my cells but this facility are not working on my phone... last time i had recharge it with 130 rupess and sim get 12 years validity. ater this ...
        so please take any step on it... kindly

TATA — new tata cdma sim not working

Hi sir
        I am purchase new tata docomo cdma sim card my mobile number is [protected] this number are not be activated
        please activate the number bcos all document are submited by the retailer.
        Please sir activate the sim card and strongly it action.
        Thank u.

TATA Indicom Photon — Excess bill and mis selling

Nilotpal Datta
          Acc No:[protected]
          I have been continuously following up with Tata Indicom service team in vain.I have not received...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

TATA Indicom Prepaid Connection — Wrong Deductions & Network Problem

shweta
          I have sent so many complaints to Tata Indicom but continuous wrong deductions also that are still going...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

Sudhir Shetty
          I have purchased a Tata Indicom Walky(Prepaid Landline) recharge coupon from Sri Adi Narayana Traders, Opp to Sri Ganesh Darshan Hotel , 3rd Block , Jayanagar, Bangalore for Rs.550. But after scratching card itself I acme to know that the card is exipred. Immediately I went back to the same shop and asked him to replace with the new one or return back the money. But he refused to accept it and argued that he has not sold it. Late I complained to Tata Indicom customer care , the complint number is NTT[protected]. But even after that I did not get any favourable response from TATA Indicom.

Now I need either replacement for the card or my money back.

Sudhir

Tata Indicom Walky — Recharge Coupon Is not responding

When I recharge My Tata Indicom Walky Phone The System Said that You dial more than 14 digit but i dial only 14 digit that is mention on coupon
          so please give me solution

TATA Indicom — Invalid Bill

I had 2 TATA Indicom numbers one lanline and other one mobile. I called up the customer care to disconnect the landline number they tried to convinvce me to continue with the service i explained them that the signal quality was very poor.They agreed to send an engineer who visited and said that this was a known problem with TATA and there is no fix for it, i asked TATA to disconnect the numer, which they did but they keep on calling me for the bill which was genareted after the disconnection. This whole mess sorted out after frequent explanations to all their reps that the number was disconnected 3 months ago. Now the same thing is happening with my mobile number i asked for disconnections 2-3 months ago but still i am getting calls to pat the bill. Please look into the matter and resolve the whole thing ASAP. My contact number is [protected]
          Dear Customer,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through because o[censored]s. We earnestly request you to give us a chance to rectify our issues and serve you better.

We request you kindly provide us your e-mail Id, Tata Indicom number or your alternate contact number to get in touch with you.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.[protected]@tatatel.co.in .

Thanks and Regards
          Customer care

Deepak Asthana
            Customer service staff are cheats, they rob and hack customer's internet usage.

Internet Hacked
            PLEASE LOOK AT THE SERIES OF COMPLAIN LODGED - NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN BY TATAINDICOM CUSTOMER CARE TILL DATE.
            I URGE ALL INDIVIDUALS NOT TO GO IN FOR TATAINDICOMBROADBAND SERVICES.

> It happened again on 19/9/2009
            > Today again it is not accepting it.
            > My internet usage has been hacked for more than Rs 300.00 today, details of which is given below.
            > I had requested to block my internet for a few days, but you have
            > not done it. You have neither taken action on changing my user ID.
            > standard password to logon using my user ID.
            > Once again request you to Please help.
            > [protected]

My usgae for the day which I never used is shown below.
            99.536

From: <[protected]@vsnl.net>
            Date: Friday, September 18, 2009 10:06 pm
            Subject: Re: FW: FW: UNABLE TO BROWSE THE INTERNET
            To: <[protected]@vsnl.net>
            Cc: customer service <[protected]@tatacommunications.com>, "nodalofficer.[protected]@tatacommunications.com" <nodalofficer.[protected]@tatacommunications.com>, "appellate.[protected]@tatacommunications.com" <appellate.[protected]@tatacommunications.com>

> Customer Service,
            > Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009 9:15 pm
            > Subject: Re: FW: FW: UNABLE TO BROWSE THE INTERNET
            > To: customer service <[protected]@tatacommunications.com>
            > Cc: "nodalofficer.[protected]@tatacommunications.com"
            > <nodalofficer.[protected]@tatacommunications.com>, "appellate.[protected]@tatacommunications.com" <appellate.[protected]@tatacommunications.com>
            > > Customer service,
            > >
            > > After all the struggle, I was able to surf the internet.
            > > However now I am faced with a new trouble.
            > > On 15/9/2009, 16/9/2009 and 17/9/2009, whenever I logged on my
            > > password was denied, and I was forced to reset the password.
            > After
            > > resetting and logging on, I could see usage of internet on my
            > > account, which I never did. on 17th the usage has been for the
            > > full day amounting to about Rs 270.00 which I never used. I
            > > normally switch on my comp only in the evening.
            > > On this account I request you to block my internet for at least
            > 3
            > > days, or please arrange to change my user ID.
            > > Request your urgent help in this regard
            > > Thanks
            > > Deepak [protected]@vsnl.net.
            > > [protected]
            > > ----- Original Message -----
            > > From: customer service <[protected]@tatacommunications.com>
            > > Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009 6:36 pm
            > > Subject: FW: FW: UNABLE TO BROWSE THE INTERNET
            > > To: [protected]@vsnl.net
            > > > Dear Mr. Asthana,
            > > >
            > > > We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
            > > > We have been trying to call you on [protected] on dated on 05-
            > > Sep -
            > > > 09 to
            > > > understand the complaint given by you.
            > > > Since we were unable to contact you, we would like to inform
            > > > Warm Regards,
            > > > Srinivas
            > > > Customer Service,
            > > >
            > > > TATA Communications Internet Services Ltd.
            > > > -----Original Message-----
            > > > Importance: High
            > > > Customer care
            > > > Dt: 2/9/09
            > > >
            > > > Tata indicom broadband.
            > > > Dear sir,
            > > >
            > > > Sub: Unable to browse the internet.
            > > >
            > > > I am totally frustrated with your service.
            > > > I renewed my broadband connection the third time in the month
            > of
            > > > June 2009,
            > > >
            > > > as per the detail given below.
            > > > 1) Name : Deepak Asthana
            > > > 2) User ID: <mailto:[protected]@vsnl.net>
            > > > [protected]@vsnl.net
            > > > 3) Broad band : 200 mbps
            > > > 4) Alternate Email address:
            > > <mailto:[protected]@tatamotors.com>> [protected]@tatamotors.com
            > > >
            > > > My computer settings are as follows.
            > > > TCPIP Settings
            > > > 1) Static IP Address: 10.28.34.63
            > > > 2) Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
            > > > 3) Default gate way: 10.28.34.1
            > > > 4) Preferred DNS: 172.31.6.5
            > > > 5) Alternate DNS: 172.31.6.133
            > > >
            > > > LAN setting : set to automatically detect proxy server.
            > > >
            > > > I have put up numerous complains on unable to browse as follows.
            > > > 1) Complain No: 10293442 Dated 19/7/09
            > > > Every time I receive reply that the problem has been resolved,
            > > and
            > > > the fault
            > > >
            > > > was traced at the hub switch.
            > > > However I was never able to browse at the promised speed. The
            > > > available
            > > > internet service remained always short lived and unable to
            > > browse
            > > > page start
            > > >
            > > > reappearing after 2 to 3 days.
            > > >
            > > > Hence on pinging the default gate way, I get the following result.
            > > > Reply from <http://10.28.34.1/> 10.28.34.1: bytes=32 time=1ms
            > > > is why I am
            > > > not publishing this through the media. Now I will be forced to
            > > > take drastic
            > > >
            > > > action if the problem is not resolved on permanent basis.
            > > > Regards
            > > > Deepak Asthana

VSNL — Net usage problem

Hi Team,
            This is Dheeraj from Bangalore log in id [protected]@vsnl.net.

I took tata indicom net connection last month 9th and I had not used net continuously throughout the month because of network issues from your side dates like Jan - 10, 11, 29, 30, 31 & Feb 1, 2, 3, 6.

I gave complaint regarding this. Please check the details regarding the same I had not used the internet provide me the loss time for that & refer complaint # 8704902.
            Call me back if you need any further information.

R
            Dheeraj kumar.M
            I URGE ALL INDIVIDUALS NOT TO GO IN FOR TATAINDICOMBROADBAND SERVICES.

> It happened again on 19/9/2009
            > I had requested to block my internet for a few days, but you have
            > not done it. You have neither taken action on changing my user ID.
            > standard password to logon using my user ID.
            > Once again request you to Please help.
            > [protected]

My usgae for the day which I never used is shown below.
            99.536

> To: customer service <[protected]@tatacommunications.com>
            > Cc: "nodalofficer.[protected]@tatacommunications.com"
            > > Customer service,
            > >
            > > After all the struggle, I was able to surf the internet.
            > > However now I am faced with a new trouble.
            > > On 15/9/2009, 16/9/2009 and 17/9/2009, whenever I logged on my
            > > password was denied, and I was forced to reset the password.
            > After
            > > resetting and logging on, I could see usage of internet on my
            > > account, which I never did. on 17th the usage has been for the
            > > full day amounting to about Rs 270.00 which I never used. I
            > > normally switch on my comp only in the evening.
            > > On this account I request you to block my internet for at least
            > 3
            > > days, or please arrange to change my user ID.
            > > Request your urgent help in this regard
            > > Thanks
            > > Deepak [protected]@vsnl.net.
            > > [protected]
            > > ----- Original Message -----
            > > From: customer service <[protected]@tatacommunications.com>
            > > Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009 6:36 pm
            > > Subject: FW: FW: UNABLE TO BROWSE THE INTERNET
            > > To: [protected]@vsnl.net
            > > > Dear Mr. Asthana,
            > > >
            > > > We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
            > > > We have been trying to call you on [protected] on dated on 05-
            > > Sep -
            > > > 09 to
            > > > understand the complaint given by you.
            > > > Since we were unable to contact you, we would like to inform
            > > > Warm Regards,
            > > > Srinivas
            > > > Customer Service,
            > > >
            > > > TATA Communications Internet Services Ltd.
            > > > -----Original Message-----
            > > > Importance: High
            > > > Customer care
            > > > Dt: 2/9/09
            > > >
            > > > Tata indicom broadband.
            > > > Dear sir,
            > > >
            > > > Sub: Unable to browse the internet.
            > > >
            > > > I am totally frustrated with your service.
            > > > I renewed my broadband connection the third time in the month
            > of
            > > > June 2009,
            > > >
            > > > as per the detail given below.
            > > > 1) Name : Deepak Asthana
            > > > 2) User ID: <mailto:[protected]@vsnl.net>
            > > > [protected]@vsnl.net
            > > > 3) Broad band : 200 mbps
            > > > 4) Alternate Email address:
            > > <mailto:[protected]@tatamotors.com>> [protected]@tatamotors.com
            > > >
            > > > My computer settings are as follows.
            > > > TCPIP Settings
            > > > 1) Static IP Address: 10.28.34.63
            > > > 2) Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
            > > > 3) Default gate way: 10.28.34.1
            > > > 4) Preferred DNS: 172.31.6.5
            > > > 5) Alternate DNS: 172.31.6.133
            > > >
            > > > LAN setting : set to automatically detect proxy server.
            > > >
            > > > I have put up numerous complains on unable to browse as follows.
            > > > 1) Complain No: 10293442 Dated 19/7/09
            > > > Every time I receive reply that the problem has been resolved,
            > > and
            > > > the fault
            > > >
            > > > was traced at the hub switch.
            > > > However I was never able to browse at the promised speed. The
            > > > available
            > > > internet service remained always short lived and unable to
            > > browse
            > > > page start
            > > >
            > > > reappearing after 2 to 3 days.
            > > >
            > > > Hence on pinging the default gate way, I get the following result.
            > > > Reply from <http://10.28.34.1/> 10.28.34.1: bytes=32 time=1ms
            > > > is why I am
            > > > not publishing this through the media. Now I will be forced to
            > > > take drastic
            > > >
            > > > action if the problem is not resolved on permanent basis.
            > > > Regards
            > > > Deepak Asthana
            > > >
            my complain was lodeged 137181, 137277, 137411, 137091 but no soloution you can make. i think i am great fool to chosse tata indicom.now i want to ask is my any bill pending then why harrasment given to coustomers
            please discannect broadband cannection.
            sir/madam i live my add. now i am not there so please discannect my cannection now no any amount panding &i am not able to pay any extra amount so please discannect immideatly.my cell no.[protected] thanks

Manish Kumar
              Dear sir/madam,

I have been using the Honest 450 plan of tata indicom from last 1 year. The Only reason behind switching to tata services is that they were providing unlimited calls to tata network all over the india. Few days back i got a letter from them and i was shocked to see that they had changed my plan. They had put a cap of 2000 STD call on my STD T2T usage, and after which they are going to charge me .5 paise for every pulse. The reason they had written in the letter is "a small section of consumers is abusing the free local and STD T2T offered under Honest 450 plan".
              I want to know one thing that how come someone could abuse any service when u had provided a plan for free usage. Acc. to the plan which was provided one can use the phone 24x7, because that is something for which we were paying them.
              Now they introduced a new plan Honest 750 which is same as Honest 450 but only thing is unlimited calls without any cap of 2000 mins.
              This seems to be a very cheap trick to make revenue. I believe that government shouldn't allow these type of things. Even if they want to change a plan then that should be for all the new customers, not the existing ones.
              If there is nothing done at this moment then this will keep on going and the service providers will keep on playing with the customers.
              I request you to take some action or else plz guide me what should i do.

Thanx
              Correct,
              I also faced same Problem. But in my case they did not send me any mail, call or sms about this change and directly i got my shocking bill will added rup 639 for extra tata 2 tata calls.

TATA indicom does not follows policies of TRAI.

1. they changed existing post paid plan without customer's agreement
              2. they does not provide postpaid-prepaid connection conversion
              3. in their 224/- rent Business Silver plan STD is 2.75/- per mins, whether STD can not be more that 1.50 Rup per min
              4. they do not provide connection transfer from one region to other. if I'm moving from UP to Delhi then i have to withdraw existing connection in UP and then need to buy new connection in delhi

Pinku kr gupta
                Dear Sir/Ma`m,
                I have taken a postpaid connection(Cmo Honest 450 plan) on 11th of Nov.2008.And during that time STD will be totally free from Tata to Tata.But now without any prior notice the service provider will be changed my plan to `Cmo cap honest 450`.And in it STD will not free.
                Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.
                Thanking you!

Regards:
                Pinku Kr. Gupta
                Mobile No.[protected]
                A/C No:[protected]
                TATA INDICOM

jitu99
                  RESPECTED SIR,
                  SIR MERA MOB NO.[protected],JISKI COMPLAIN ME PAHLE BHI KAR CHUKA HU.PAR TATA DWAR ISKA KOI NIRAKARAN NAHI HUWA.MUJE KAHA GAYA K 48HOURS ME APKI PROB SOL HOJAYEGI.PAR AAJ TAK NAHI HUWI.SIR MUJE KAFI DIKKATE AARAHI HE.MENE MOB ME NIGHT PACK DALA RAKHA HE.JISKI VELEDITY TAK KA MUJE PATA NAHI LAG PATA.KRIPAYA KARKE AAP TATA INDICOM PAR ACTION LIJIYE.EK CHOTI SI PROB.KO SOLL KARNE ME COMPANY NE.1 MAHINA LAGA DIYA HE.ASHA HE AAP IS OR DYAN DENGE OR TATA INDCIOM PAR SAKHT SE SAKHT KARWAI KARENGE.
                  THANKS
                  JITENDRA SADHWANI
                  [protected]@YAHOO.COM
                  please give me puk code of haier of mobile no.[protected]
                  SIR MERA MOB NO.[protected], JISKI COMPLAIN ME PAHLE BHI KAR CHUKA HU.PAR TATA DWAR ISKA KOI NIRAKARAN NAHI HUWA.MUJE KAHA GAYA K 48HOURS ME APKI PROB SOL HOJAYEGI.PAR AAJ TAK NAHI HUWI.SIR MUJE KAFI DIKKATE AARAHI HE.MENE MOB ME NIGHT PACK DALA RAKHA HE.JISKI VELEDITY TAK KA MUJE PATA NAHI LAG PATA.KRIPAYA KARKE AAP TATA INDICOM PAR ACTION LIJIYE.EK CHOTI SI PROB.KO SOLL KARNE ME COMPANY NE.1 MAHINA LAGA DIYA HE.ASHA HE AAP IS OR DYAN DENGE OR TATA INDCIOM PAR SAKHT SE SAKHT KARWAI KARENGE.
                  THANKS
                  naseeb
                  [protected]@yahoo.com

beeanuj
                    After using tataindicom walky for four + years, the services suddenly discuntiued without noice due to Identity verification reasons.After submitting the documents in Tataindicom shoppe, the services not resumed even after a month. I am not understading how to treat with these people, whereas the customer support is zero as usual.
                    anuj bhatnagar[protected]
                    my land line number [protected] bill paid . Please activate
                    I (MAHESH KUMAR FROM ALIGARH, ) AM USING POSTPAID TATAINDICOM WALKEY FOR LAST THREE YEARS WHOSE NO IS- [protected]. FROM JULY 2009 INCOMING & OUTGOING CALLS SERVICE ARE CLOSED WITH OUT ANY INFORMATION & MY CONCENT.YOUR TATAINDICOM OUTLETS, SITUATED IN ALIGARH, ARE NOT SOLVING MY PROBLEM & I AM WALKING FROM ONE OUTLET TO ANOTHER FROM LAST TWO MONTH.PLS RESTART MY PHONE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE, OTHERWISE TELL ME WHERE SHOULD I GO, CONSUMER COURT OR T. R. A. I. FOR JUSTICE,

AJIT PARIDA
                      I had a Tata Indicom Pco. Due to lose in business the above Pco surrendered in Orissa Circle main branch. After surrender the Company duty is to be refund my security money, but still now don't refund my security amount. As per Tata Indicom company rule, they failed their time period. Still no I don't got my refund money. So I request you take necesary action against Tata Indicom Pco Company. I hope as soon as you repaly in my email Id for further proceeding .
                      Sir, I had taken a p.c.o connection from tataindicom last year having In the name of BIBHUTI BHUSAN SABAT bearing number [protected].From local dealer i had recharge for one year for my p.c.o. But after 2 month they disconnect my P.C.O. booth.When contacted My local dealer Send a mail to Tata Indicom Office and set right the problem.Again same situation happend after 2 months.I had given several complaints to my dealer but all are in vein.Mt booth is switched off from last 5 month. The dealer is neither responding nor returning my deposit.So kindly take earliest action to the dealer at KORAPUT&respond my mail.

I am waiting for refund from Tata Indicom for my two P.C.O.since .12.11.2009 but I do not get the refunds uptill now. My PCO numbers are 69430061 & 6934065.Whether will I get back the refunds and when? Who will tell me about this?

Yours
                      Barun Kumar Bhattacharya
                      1/424Gariahat Road,
                      Jodhpur Park, Kolkata-700 068
                      I am waiting for refund from Tata Indicom for my two P.C.O.since .May 2007 but I do not get the refunds uptill now. My PCO numbers are[protected] .Whether will I get back the refunds and when? Who will tell me about this?Please Send E Mail My Id Is [protected]@yahoo.in
                      Dear sir I had two tata indicom pco's.But due to loose service of your local sales distrubutor i surrended both pco's to your Mahad office with return signed application.I had surrended both 2 p.c.o. on 25/10/2008 & waiting for refund. But nobody gives response to me neither your local sales distrubutor nor your area sales maneger.Is this service damaging image of tata? When ll i get my refund money? My pco"s no are as follow
                      [protected] / [protected] Richa Rahul Tharwal A/P Mahad Dist.Raigad State- Maharashtra pin code- 402301
                      From,
                      NODAL OFFICER
                      PUBLIC GRIEVANCE CELL
                      TATA TELECOM LTD
                      Sub: NON REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
                      I was operating a TATA INDICOM STD BOOTH at Aluva. (“CITY QUEEN “Bridge Road, Bank Junction, Aluva) This is shop is run by my brother Francis M.V. Booth No was 6940334. On 18/04/2005-Rs. 6102 (Six Thousand One Hundred Two) D.D is taken in favor of TATA TELE SERVICE LTD, COCHIN .The Booth was operative till May 2009 . After along wait I lodged a complaint for REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT on SEPT 14-2010 complaint NO is[protected].
                      An officer Mr. JAYASANKAR (PH 6660345) From your Palarivattom(Cochin) office advised me to apply for Re Issue of Cheque on my name . He told me that the cheque was issued and due to in proper address the same is returned to the company. An application was submitted. I am yet to receive the Refund. Kindly Refund my security deposit with compensation for the log delay. The compensation may be deducted from the salary of your staff, who is responsible for the long delay.
                      Thanking You
                      Yours Faithfully
                      Place: Aluva
                      Date[protected]

AppellateAuthority.[protected]@tatatel.co.in

sudheer
                        I have been using tata indicom prepaid service since 15 days . I have been calling prepaid cust care since first day to check about my sim activation but till now i am not reaching cust.care by dialing 12524 or 121 instead it is telling me to contact "customercare.[protected]@tatatel.co.in" (not going to cust.care executive to discuss about my problem ) . In fact, i contacted the above email even though no reponse from them . I strongly suggest everyone "NOT TO GO FOR TATA INDICOM MOBILE " . What hell need to go for TATA mobile if no customer care service from them ?
                        i am in romming this sim is of gorkhpur and in kolkata i am facing problm that i can;t recive anuy cal or give cal to another one becoz whenever i calling some one my mobille showes that "origination failed "i have complaint on the first day but my problem is at it is my no is [protected] plsz do some thing as soon as posible
                        From last 10 days out going and incoming cals are unable and i have raised complaints 5 times and still complaint(Latching) has not been solved and also i have tried my sim in new handset the problem was not solved fallowing are the comp nos ptco[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] customercare pre paid service is very worst no one is responding to our cals nor any of your tataindicom showrooms pls take it serious abouth the complaint my indicom no is [protected].
                        now from morning i am not able to register the complaint
                        My mobile.no. is [protected]. I have already made a complaint to customer care tataindicom prepaid service in karnataka that i am unable to connect BSNL to jharkhand. Since 4 days i am unable to connect BSNL no. to jharkhand. Tata indicom prepaid service connectivity is so poor. As of now i am unable to reach to customer care through my mobile.
                        i have recharge my phone online in 12.10.10 .number is [protected].100 Rs debit in my account. but phone is not recharge.

sudheer
                          I have purchased new tata indicom sim for rs. 200 with Rs.100 talktime from retailer 2 days back but when i insert my sim on my old cdma mobile (SCH S109) . This is asking for "enter a valid sim" . Immediately i went to tata indicom outlet but to my surprise they told "new sim will not work on old mobile" . In fact, they are not ready to take back my new sim .Now what should i do with my new sim if this is not working on old tata cdma mobile ? . I could have not purchased that sim if they had informed me before . Not understand , What for they are changing the software in the sim ? They may come up after 2 yrs "saying all new sims will not work in old mobiles" Hence we need to throw our old cdma phone and again need to purchase new cdma mobiles after 2 yrs . This is really REDICULOUS!!!! . I belive this is one type of marketing they are doing for selling their mobiles which is VERY BAD!!!!

TATA Indicom Cdma Mobile — mobile is not working

i have tata indicom cdma mobile [protected] that is not working .this is not prosesed in outgoing and incoming calls
                          so pls solve my problem .
                          I have Been Using a Nokia CDMA Mobile Model 3105 With Tata Indicom Connection for the past 5 Years.

Recently I faced Many Issuses With my Mobile and Went to many Priority Dealers Of Nokia Where As I have Not Been Satisfied By Providing My Requirement Standards.

So I Write this Letter with Emotions As my Sentimental And lucky Mobile Centre Peice pannel To be Provided A.

Please Help me The Details ASAP.

Thanks and Regards
                          T.V.Janachandar
                          u r servise is not good
                          Hi frnd, there is no need to buy new phone or sim, just go to samsung phone service centre & tell them to unlock or change the firmware/software of your samsung phone. it cost you minimum 100-200rs. after that you can put any sim card of tata in it. i has done the same way
                          I am using Tata indicom CDMA mobile. it causes radiation and health problems. When it shows near to computer CRT monitor its cool but other sim like gsm are showing a lot of vibration. It has any connection with radiation
                          it happened to me too but i opened the lock in 100rs
                          i have old tata indicom cdma phone and i have inserted new sim in it and my handset is locked so i want help

usha rani

We have a post-paid broadband connection from tata indicom. However, since we haven't yet paid this month's bill, the account has been suspended.We were told by the customer care officer that our account will be enabled the instant we pay our bill through netbanking.I have been trying for the past one hour to pay through netbanking, using the website. However, it just doesn't work ! For each step, I had to login and re-login, which is not just irritating, but frustrating. Even when I click on the list of accepted banks, it takes me to the page http://www.tataindicomtotalinternet.in/, and does not show the list of banks at all ! How disgusting can that be ? Finally, when I do click on the option of netbanking and then, the next page, it opens, saying "Forwarding to the application", which ultimately just ends up in an Error page. If the website is not allowing us to pay, how would we pay and get our account up and running. Surprisingly, none of the other payment options work too !

Thanks & Regards,
                            Usha

Tata Indicom Broadband — Unable to browse

Deepak Asthana
                              Dt: 2/9/09
                              Unable to browse the internet.

I am totally frustrated with the service from Tataindicom...

Rohit Chabria
                              My Internet was disabled for over 10 days despite having paid for 6 months in advance.. Tata refuses to pay me back my advance money when I decided I had to opt for another service provider. They even refuse to admit in plain words that their "policy" does not permit refund of my money despite service being down for 10+ days. I choose to find legal recourse but they are not even ethical enough to put in writing what they tell me over the phone.
                              here is the entire communicaton thread:

7th September
                              Nodal Officer West1
                              Ms. Mamta

I tried calling you on [protected] but my call went unanswered. Kindly refer to the thread below (my apologies for the length; it would have been much shorter if your customer-care department understood simple English).

I need to speak with you in this regard. I would really appreciate a call on 98922 XXXXX.

From: Cebex Security Systems
                              To: customerservice
                              Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 4:47 PM
                              Subject: Re: FW: FW: FW: Discontinuation of prepaid broadband services and refund of balance amount

I received a call from your "executives" about a week ago- who said that they would reply to the mail as below- admitting that there was indeed 12 days downtime before I discontinued service, and they would NOT refund me the money, regardless.

But no one has bothered to honour that commitment! I am still awaiting my confirmation in writing.

(98922 XXXXX)
                              From: customerservice
                              Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:18 AM
                              Subject: FW: FW: FW: FW: Discontinuation of prepaid broadband services and refund of balance amount

Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that your concern regarding Refund has been forwarded to our team. Our executives are working on your issue on high priority basis. We will get back to you with the feedback at the earliest.

We need your support during this period which enables us to serve you better.

Thank you for your valuable time and patience.

Sunil,

Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 1:32 PM

Sandhya,

How exactly am I a "privileged" customer? What are the benefits I enjoy over standard customers? I would love to know.
                              Kindly ask Mr. Babji to call directly on my cell phone - I am not aware of any call. If you have spoken to the point of contact at my office, I would rather you speak with ME directly. I have also given you my mobile number earlier in this thread a few days ago. View below please.
                              I understand that you have a "no refund policy" - you have stated it 6 times already! All I asked you to do was admit that DESPITE your service being completely unavailable for 12 days - you still choose to exercise your "no refund policy". Why is this so difficult to comprehend? You guys seem to be able to understand English, otherwise.

Awaiting your reply TO MY ABOVE MAIL - and not a reply stating what YOU wish to arbitrarily state.

98922 XXXXX

Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 6:31 PM

Dear Customer,

We are obliged to have you as a privileged customer.

Please refer to the telephonic discussion you had with Mr. Babji on 24th Aug, 2009 regarding refund.

We would like to inform you that there is no deactivation procedure for the prepaid account. You may use the account till it expires and further do not renew your account. After the grace period of 30 days your account will be deactivated. In this regard, we would like to inform you that the balance amount cannot be refund to you and there is no security deposit. You may submit the router or the CPE in the nearest tata communications office. Kindly note the given below the nearest tata communications address.

Address:

Tata Communications, Satelite Silver, 3rd Flr, Mittal Estate, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400059Phone:[protected]

Assuring you of our best services all the time

Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 3:11 PM
                              To: customer service
                              Subject: Re: FW: FW: Discontinuation of prepaid broadband services and refund of balance amount

number 6 - very good

Now the search will begin for which Director of your "esteemed" Company I can send this to!

Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 4:47 PM

Subject: FW: FW: FW: Discontinuation of prepaid broadband services and refund of balance amount

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your mail we would like to inform you that the balance amount cannot be refund to you and there is no security deposit and for any further assistance we kinldy request you to revert us to do the needful.

Assuring you of our best services all the time.

Sarala

Complaint Management Team

Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 12:46 PM
                              To: CUSTOMER SERVICE
                              Cc: internal cebex

This is my 5th mail saying the same thing! And your 5th Automated irrelevant response.

Keep them coming! Some newspaper somewhere is going to enjoy printing this whole thread!

From: CUSTOMER SERVICE

Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 7:18 PM

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have been trying to call you on. [protected].dated 21-AUG-2009 for refund.

First and foremost we would like to thank you for allowing us to be of service to you and the time you have spent to provide us your valuable feedback.

Your satisfaction is our greatest reward. We will strive to keep up with your expectations.

Since we were unable to contact you we would like to inform you that as your account is prepaid account we do not process any refund.

Hope the above information is useful to you.

We will be delighted to assist you.

Mrudula,

Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 1:51 PM
                              To: customerservice
                              Cc: internal cebex
                              Subject: Re: FW: Discontinuation of prepaid broadband services and refund of balance amount

Please read my mail below - AGAIN - Keep replying me in this fashion, and I will have a field day with this when I post it all over the internet.

Your mail below says you tried calling on 23rd August. We are still on 21st Aug. So, er, which year are you referring to, may I ask?

My personal mobile number is 98922 XXXXX. Do call. This should be fun. - Rohit

Dear SANDHYA / Grace,

You have sent across a pre-formatted regret letter without even bothering to read my complaint. AGAIN - Kindly ensure it is forwarded to the floor supervisor Srikanth.

Didn't you bother READING what I wrote? Where have I asked you for a validity extension?

All I asked for was a refund.

If you cannot give me the same, please have the decency to state the following at least:

"Dear Mr. Chabria,

We agree that your Internet Service was not available to you from Aug 6th onwards for about 10 days or more. However, we are not in a position to refund your money which you requested after cancelling your account, despite this."

That shouldn't be too tough, right?

Hopefully, you will be competent enough to explore my case before sending me irrelevant replies like the one below.

From: customerservice

Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 1:23 PM

Subject: FW: FW: Discontinuation of prepaid broadband services and refund of balance amount

Dear Customer

We regret the inconvenience caused to you

We have been trying to call you on [protected] on (23rd Aug, 2009 ??????)

to understand the complaint regarding refund.

Since we were unable to contact you we would like to inform you that as a prepaid customer there is no refund as there will be no security deposit amount collected from customer.

Request you to kindly provide your alternate contact number and convenient time for us to for further assistance

Assuring you of our best services at all times

For any further assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Service at http://www.tataindicombroadband.in/contactus.html (the link contains the location wise contact numbers) or mail us on [protected]@tatacommunications.com. We will be delighted to assist you.

TATA Communications Internet Service Limited

Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 3:50 PM
                              Cc: internal cebex
                              Subject: Re: Discontinuation of prepaid broadband services and refund of balance amount

Dear Grace,

All I asked for was a refund.

"Dear Mr. Chabria,

That shouldn't be too tough, right?

Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 3:32 PM

Subject: FW: Discontinuation of prepaid broadband services and refund of balance amount

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have noted your request for validity extension. We would like to inform you that our system has been upgraded in such a way, that based on your complaint/complaints registered with us, you will be given validity extension, if you are eligible for and the same will be updated in your account.

We would like to inform you that as a prepaid customer there is no refund as there will be no security deposit amount collected from customer.

If you require any further assistance please get back to us to do the needful.

Looking forward for your valuable association with us

Grace,

Complaint Management Team,

Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:45 PM
                              Cc: internal cebex

Kind Attn: Srikanth (Floor Supervisor)

Further to our conversation - I would like to document what we discussed:

I am shocked and appalled at the cavalier attitude of a Company with your name (Tata), which basically expects me to simply 'resume' services now that you guys have apparently got the connection going, after 12 DAYS!
                              As my records will clearly indicate, we have faced SCORES of downtimes over the past few months - 10 days continuous downtime from 6th August completely taking the cake
                              Your no refund policy is absolutely unbelievable - even to a client to whom you have failed to provide the most basic service for 10 continuous days
                              If despite all this, you do not believe in a refund policy - that is fine - please keep the money - your Company will need it more need it more than I do. Kindly reply to this email accepting that despite any amount of downtimes during this year and service being down for 10 days starting Aug 6th 2009, your Company will not refund my balance money deposited with you
                              I will then seek necessary recourse with your directors and / or other agencies as I deem fit.

Thanks for your time.

(98922 XXXXX)

PS - Thank you for your suggestion, but I refuse to take compensation in any other goods an services you offer - as that is a compromise I will make for your incompetence, and that is not acceptable to me.

Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 5:47 PM

Dear Mr. Chabria,

We are obliged to have you as a privileged customer.

We have been trying to call you on [protected] on dated on 19-AUG-2009 to understand the complaint given by you.

Since we were unable to contact you we would like to inform you that there is no deactivation procedure for the prepaid account. You may use the account till it expires and further do not renew your account. After the grace period of 30 days your account will be deactivated. In this regard, we would like to inform you that the balance amount cannot be refund to you and there is no security deposit. You may submit the router or the equipment in the nearest VSNL office. Kindly note the given below the nearest VSNL address.

Address:

Phone:[protected]

However if you are referring to any connectivity concern we request to kindly revert back to us so that we can do the needful for you.

Assuring you of our best services all the time

Vahab

Sent: Wednesday, 19, August, 2009 11:10 AM
                              To: [protected]@tatacommunications.com
                              Subject: Discontinuation of prepaid broadband services and refund of balance amount

Date: August 19, 2009

Tata Indicom

Re: Discontinuation of prepaid broadband services

And refund of balance amount

Ref: Email id:[protected]@vsnl.net

This is with reference to the above mentioned email id. We have been using your prepaid Broadband Service for a while now. While we have noticed sever downtime issues for many hours repeatedly, the last episode was too difficult to tolerate!

The internet connection had been down for over 10 days and no action had been taken for the same. Hence, we have decided to discontinue your service.

We would like to bring to your notice that the prepaid amount for three months is due with you so please refund the due amount to us at the earliest due to said deficiency in service.

We reserve the right to recourse in consumer court should the said amount not be refunded or if we don’t hear from you on this matter within reasonable time from receipt of this letter

Yours sincerely

For Cebex security Systems

Respected Sir,

Sub :- For Reactivate my Tata photon+ net

I am Yogesh popat (R-ONE EVENTS & MEDIA PVT LTD) & my tata photon+ account no[protected]. Pls activate this account as soon as possible.

Yogesh Popat

Account not terminated in spite of repeated requests

In spite of repeated requests to their customer service, Tata Communications has still not terminated my account. Looks like they want it to cross the next billing cycle so that they get paid for nothing.

Tata Broadband — Worst service i ever had in india

Harminder Singh
                                It is again very embarrassing movement when the customer executive cut down my call which I done at around 10:55 am today,...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Dr. Sanjeev SIngh
                                all teh emails are attached

On 01-Aug-09, at 4:11 PM, Sanjeev Singh wrote:

This is in reference to my earlier communication regarding my blackberry phone, Its been a very long time I have not received any reply or update. It is almost three months, if Tata tele services is unable to provide phone, please let me know about it, so that I can explore other options.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Sanjeev

__________________________________
                                Sanjeev Singh, Ph.D.
                                Institute of Informatics & Communication
                                University of Delhi South Campus
                                Benito Juarez Road
                                New Delhi - 110021
                                sanjeev.[protected]@gmail.com

On 14-May-09, at 2:06 PM, blackberry.[protected]@tataindicom.blackberry.com wrote:

This is inform you that here new device mean fresh swap device that we will give u after payment of Rs 5000 . Plz don't confuse and for any clarification plz revert me .
                                Hope your kind co-ordination & co-operation.

Chetan kumar
                                Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Tata Indicom

-----Original Message-----
                                From: blackberry.[protected]@tataindicom.blackberry.com

Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 07:58:43
                                To: Sanjeev Singh<[protected]@south.du.ac.in>
                                Cc: <Delhi.[protected]@tatatel.co.in>; <sanjeev.[protected]@gmail.com>; Gaurav Mittal<gaurav.[protected]@wipro.com>
                                Subject: Re: Visit at TVH for Blackberry Phone !

Due to observation of blackberry it is found liquid damaged.So, sir this come at non-warranty due to this you will have to pay Rs.5000 and u will get a new device.

Chetan kumar
                                (Blackberry engineer)
                                ------Original Message------
                                From: Sanjeev Singh
                                To: blackberry.[protected]@tataindicom.blackberry.com
                                Cc: Delhi.[protected]@tatatel.co.in
                                Cc: sanjeev.[protected]@gmail.com
                                Sent: May 14, 2009 1:18 PM
                                Subject: Visit at TVH for Blackberry Phone !

This is with reference to my meeting with Mr. Chetan at TVH regarding my Blackberry phone problem, I was told that the phone is damaged due to water, thouh the phone is working is all respect except the brightness of the screen is very low, in daylight I can read clearly on the screen. I would like to know further, what would be the course of action.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Sanjeev

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Tata Indicom

TATA Indicom — Handset problem

We are using the Tata Indicom LandLine connection since Nov'07 at our company MD residence. Since starting, we are facing a lot of problems. Right now, the hand set is having a display problems . We approaced to the customercare executive of the said company and asked to repair or replace the handset . but, they refused the same asked us to take the the handset to the LG service centre at nehruplace and get the handset changed or repaired. when, our office boy went the LG repair centre at nehre place on 12 th of july, 2008, they asked to hold the hand set till monday to get the investigation of nature of problem and refused to replace the hand set . Thes also refused to repair the handset inspite of our request as the handset is using by the MD. Finally we taking back the handset without repairing. Futher, ther have also refused to provide us the standby handset in palce of faulty handset. when we approaced the customer care executive, they asked to dissconnect the connection by providing the writeen application. is this the correct way ofm behaving ???. kindly take the corrective action
                                my handset is not working...

TATA Indicom — Problem in HAndset

We had purchase the phones set of your company vide bill no. 1171 dated 19/08/2010. These phones were given for repair dated 19/12/2010 (1 ½ month later) ( your order no. NNK/HU/10/00083 dated 23/01/2011) (your order no. NNK/HU/10/00091 dated 01/02/2011). We have contacted you again and again but till date these phones was not been repaired.
                                Please get our phones repair immediately and take the necessary action for the concern persons.
                                Looking forward to your response.
                                For Scientico