Tata Motors Limited

Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Tata Motors related photos (607)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Tata Motors Photos

Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews

I had booked Tata Hexa at Concorde Motors, K R Road Branch, Bangalore. I decided to cancell the booking and communicated the...

Abhi Sach
Apr 7 (8 days ago)

to customercare, chandra.shekhar
Launched same complaint at Herman systems also .

Pls provide me the solution or state that we can't provide the service. I'll get the same done from outside or throw this system in Garbage & purchase new from outside. At least there will be no issue of tata warranty then.

I m free to take decision

Rgds
abhishek Sachdeva

-------- Forwarded message[protected]
From: "Abhi Sach"
Date: Apr 7, 2017 11:43 AM
Subject: Complaint regarding Herman music system in Tata Bolt car
To:
Cc:

To whom so ever it may concern

This is to bring to your kind notice that I has been following up regarding complaint of Harman system getting hanged since last 30-40 days with Moti Nagar Tata Service centre & I m sorry to say that this is the first time, I had seen such a pathetic service of any company.

My system got hanged 30-40 days back with no sound coming. After repeated follow ups, your so called engineers visited centre & updated software. Within 5 days the problem again got started. 2 days back, I left my car at centre as it was told to me that my system is getting changed by Herman team & new system is being installed. Yesterday itself, the new system also got hanged.

Is this the kind of service, Herman is providing to their customers???

Attached video of problem shot yesterday itself with date & time. Same complaint has been lodged with tata India service centre also & now I ll be moving towards consumer court as suffered lot of mental stress & loss of my work due to so called association of tata & Herman.

Tata clearly states that we are following up with Herman & problem is from their end.

Rgds

Abhishek Sachdeva

Customer - Tata motors Moti nagar service centre

On Apr 7, 2017 1:02 AM, "Abhi Sach" wrote:
Dear Sir

This is in reference to the below mail. After this complaint, you Moti nagar service centre called me up for software update of system by Herman team.

Software was updated & it was told to me that I should revert back in case of any problem. 5 days back, I again complaint stating same problem.

Day before yesterday, I got a call stating that I need to leave the car very next day as Herman people are coming & they will replace the system.

As per your team, now my system is replaced & just now 10-15 min back, it again got hanged. How come a new system is again getting hanged very next day???? Can anyone please justify the same to me. Attaching video with time & date for your reference.

I have been going through lot of mental stress & loss of my work due to this issue & I m left with no other option rather than going to consumer court for both tata & Herman.

Your team states that we are middleman and this problem is of Herman. I want to know that - have I purchased the car from herman or I have to Herman to buy music system????

Thanks for your team cooperation.

Now I ll not believe anyone in your company & will take my stand.

On Mar 11, 2017 11:08 AM, wrote:

Thank you for writing to us and sharing your concern.

At the outset, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have intimated our Gurgaon Regional office and dealer Gurgaon to provide all necessary support and look into the issue at the earliest.

We have raised a complaint and for any further communication, you may quote 1-[protected] as the complaint number.

Please feel free to contact Mr. Chandra Shekhar, Customer Support Manager, Tata Motors on [protected] for any assistance.

From: Abhi Sach [mailto:[protected]@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 8:51 PM
Subject: Complaint against Tata Motors Moti Nagar Delhi service center

This is in reference to the unprofessional service attitude of your Staff at Moti Nagar Tata Motors service center.

I had registered a complaint one week back regarding hanging problem of Herman music system and it was told to me that I need to come again as Herman team will be coming & checking system

Continuously for three days your team called me up that my appointment with Herman team is fixed for Friday 10 march & I need to be there by 12

I reached at 12 and it was told to me to wait as they had not reached & on the way. Till 1 pm they kept me telling me that they are coming in 10 min.

I had cancelled all my meetings just to get the things done on time as I had already been cheated by your unprofessional staff at the time of purchase & service. This is the kind of service your team provide to customers.??? No value of other people time???

After 1 hour of waiting I left with same problem unresolved. After every service, your representative tell customer to give 10 out of 10 rating to call centre for feedback.

In same scenario, If I would have been late by 1 hour, your team would had told me to wait for turn as I m late.

I had made the biggest blunder by purchasing Tata car as every time your sales & service representative try to cheat customers( since the purchase timing) . I ll share my feedback in all forums about unprofessional attitude if your so called customer service team.

Abhishek Sachdeva
Cheated customer of Tata Cars

DL 10CT 2614
Bad service of tata motors

Today i have also got a confirmation mail from tata motors.Actually They have also taken my telephonic interview and then said that we will let you know that you are selected or not.Then next day i have got a call from the same number and she said that you are selected in the company, told the further procedure.
    Here i am attaching the pdf which i have got from them.thank you.
    Complain

Mine is a pretty poor experience with Tata so far. I bought a Tata Zest Diesel car in Apr'15 & have driven less than 30000 kilometers & in the last 20 days my car broke down twice. Once when the battery of the car was gone & I was stranded. I had to replace the battery at my own cost though the car is less than 2 years old & driven less than 30000 Kms. Haven't heard the battery of the car going in

Respected sir/madam

i purchased tata motor taxi plate from banjara hills, the vehicle is BS III which is banned in hyderabad in the year 2015. before purchasing he didn't tell me about BS III band in hyderabad, so he just told me all taxi plate vehicle is registered in sangareddy RTO, so he did this but after 3years. RTO officer told that all the BSIII taxi plate purchased in 2015 was registered in fake address, so their ceased so many vehicle. I cant able to transfer my vehicle from SANGAREDDY RTO TO HYDERABAD RTO. i request you to please help me to come out of this, from last three months this case is in high court. whenever i called the banjara hills showroom exective so he told me you are not the one so many vehicles is registered so wait till the high court give the solution. But Its is very difficult to pay the finance emi of my vehicle, atlast I request you to please help me to transfer my vehicle from sangareddy RTO TO hyd RTO.

I am the customer of tata moters from last 4 years
          yesterday on 10 th of april i was in showroom of sterling moter's, solapur
          i had a very bad experince of that service station,
          the mechanics are not having knowledge about the car and they are so poor to detect the problem of the car finally after 6 hours of their strugle they can't find a problem so they directly given me gate pass ...while solved that problem out of the showroom within 15 min.

I took my tata manza by 2012. Its been just 4 years now with just 22000 kms. When we were driving yesterday on highways, all of a sudden the car lost control, and the steering completely moved full right side. The driver couldn't control the steering or clutch. Ans within few minutes, the car lost track and fell upside down. My friends inside the car were inside when the car toppled and had major injuries. This is really shocking and a hard time for us. A renowned car manufacturer's product failed all of a sudden without any prior intimation. We give service only to the tata showroom where we too k our vehicle.in our last service, there was no complaint pointed by the tata service team. The next service time is also not reached yet.
            This is pathetic and life warning situation. We didn't never expect such a situation.

When all the manufacturers confirm that the products are assured for 60000 - 80, 000 kms. How a product have failed and broken that too within 22, 000 kms??

Beyond so many options like etios, elantra, verna, ... I opted tata manza just believing the quality and service. But now it made me to feel taht i have taken a wrong decision. Tata motors should really involve and take this issue for us immediately.

Now they are trying to prove that this is customer error just for teh sake of few thousands. None of the Tata representative came for a direct visit to see the vehicle, but they confirmed that this is user error. This is pathetic from a manufacturer.

Today I have got job confirmation letter but I do not know it is right or wrong .Because when I read fraud case it seems it can also happen with me . I want to know how I can check what ever job confirmation letter I have got is it right or wrong. Please provide me information about tata motors so that I can ensure what I have got is right information it is not fraud

I own a Manza club class. It done only 26000 kms. Every couple thousand kms the power drastically drops all of a sudden. When complained they said it's EGR block and cleaned it twice and charged both the times. Now again I faced same problem on 6th and left the car at Tafe ooty.. I was promised it will be ready on 7th afternoon but to my dismay car is still not attended and lying in the service station. The mechanics are busy doing job for other company vehicles like bolero and Maruti 800.. Since it's Authorised Tata showroom they are least bothered about Tata cars. Worst decision to buy a Tata car worth 9 lakhs.. No piece of mind.. Unethical behavior from the staff..

Hi Team,

Actually I was impressed by the TATA TIAGO car and planned to bought. i got the delivery of the car as on 5th Apr'17 at 6:30 pm. while driving the car towards home i heard some noise in the left side doors and informed the same to the Concorde Motors (Meenakshi - sales executive). She advised to come to the showroom to get this checked but no one was available there, i went back to home (6th April 2017).
                  7th Apr'17 morning i was cleaning the body of the car and realized that 1 side of the door pillars are Black and other side are Silver. later on i realized that the doors of the car have not been painted properly and even the beedings of the doors are painted. By this somehow i felt that left side doors are painted due to some incident happened with the car and its been repaired again to cover all those faults. I contacted the Concorde Showroom to make this clear and went to south ext part II as on 7th April 2017 (from where i purchased the car), these people have directed me to workshop in Mathura Road. I went there and got the car inspected by workshop managers they found that Car has some problem but didnt shared anything with me. Asked me to leave the car in the workshop to make some maintenance. I refused doing the same and asked what is the problem in the car share the details with me but no-one shared anything.
                  8th April 2017 i again visited the showroom and asked sales manager to get the car checked completely as now it has started creating problem while breaking. Post discussion with the sales manager i came back home that he had arranged a meeting with the workshop head for Monday 10th April 2017.

Now there is a twist in the story - on 9th April i was heading towards the market to get the seat covers and other accessories but there was some doubt in my mind about the car so thought of get the car inspected by a reputed dealer who told me that this cars paint is not original and its been painted again due to any of the other reason like damaged in transition, damaged while unloading from the containers etc. etc.

I called up Sales manager and asked him to call a best technician (who can actually check the paint of the car) whether it is originally painted by TATA MOTORS or its been managed internally to cover the problems. Tech person inspected the car for more then 25 mins and came back stating that its original and no problem in that. I asked him to give me in writing that this car has Original paint by TATA MOTORS but he denied and through that back to sales manager that he will give you in written. This way the game was going on and found that car paint is not original and finally I have to log a police complaint.

Awaiting TATA MOTORS response on this CHEAT or FRAUD they played with me.

I have called Mr. Narendra and he is not picking m, y phone, may be he is aware about my problem

From: [protected]@tatamotors.com [mailto:[protected]@tatamotors.com]
                    Sent: 07 April 2017 16:17
                    To: Vinay Kumar Chaudhary
                    Cc: narender.[protected]@tatamotors.com

Thank you for writing to us and sharing your concern.

At the outset, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have intimated our NCR Regional office and dealer Tayal India Motors Pvt Ltd to provide all necessary support and look into the issue at the earliest.

Please feel free to contact Mr. Narender Yadav, Customer Support Manager, Tata Motors on [protected] for any assistance.

From: Vinay Kumar Chaudhary [mailto:[protected]@singerindia.net]
                    Sent: Friday, April 07, 2017 3:55 PM
                    To: CUSTOMERCARE ( TML )
                    Subject: FW: complain about tata tiago

Contact No.: [protected]

From: [protected]@tatamotors.com [mailto:[protected]@tatamotors.com]
                    Sent: 07 April 2017 15:46
                    To: Vinay Kumar Chaudhary

Thank you for writing to us and sharing your concern.

We request to please share the following details to take the case forward.

Contact No.:

Engine No.:

Chassis No.:

Car last attended by (Dealership):

Car presently at:

Please feel free to write to us in case of any other queries.

From: Vinay Kumar Chaudhary [mailto:[protected]@singerindia.net]
                    Sent: Friday, April 07, 2017 3:34 PM

Dear team

I have purchase tata tiago as a first car of my life with very good hope against many people bad feedback about tata services.

My tata tiago registration no.is HR51BH8329.

I was very happy with the car performance in early days but after spending some time its feel like I have done a big mistake in my life.

These are the problem which is not attend by your dealer after many visit which is listed in your service book.

1. Rust in steering shaft (Rod)

They are saying we will change it but till date it not done.

2. Left AC vent mover break—they are not change it till time after many visit.

3. Ac air flow on foot only—air flow are not working properly

Request you to please help me to get it done . my vehicle is standing in you dealer work shop . I will not take it back until it not get ready.

Vinay kumar chaudhary

********************************************************************************... "This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only. If, by an addressing or transmission error, this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment(s) other than by its intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily of the organization. Before opening attachment(s), please scan for viruses." ********************************************************************************...

I have given my Tata indica vista quartrajet Model 2010 registered owner pravendra Patil Regno mp 49c2022 fir service in veer motors bhopal on 31032017 jo card Ref no 7966. I is very said to complications that after invoice Ref ooo14 N payment of bill following r the gaps found after service N delivery of vehicle on1arpril 2017: 1 service is charged but vehicle delivery with out washing vaccum cleaner service. 2 some is complained in JPG card but not take card of 3 fine t charted service flushchargef but not done 4 doors hindge jain not sprayed. Some PROBLEM re mailed as it is. Again on 6april vehicle is given for service pls committed joy N order some complaint in which washing was done free and house of some charted. After that on 7april vehicle engine is Again turnning of after a Driver of 20 km. This is mere carelessness N lack in customer painting service. Please redcross or I will file a suiet Against lack in service. Please that it as fir Information. Regards. Sachin upadhyay. Owner.

We've bought new Tata Tiago XT petrol yesterday. Actually we impressed a lot with this newly launched car from Tata motors....
                        Sir with lot of hopes and seeing company mileage of 23 kms we purchased Tata Tiago xz petrol on[protected] and we hv covered...
                        This is regarding tata zest - xm dl 1ct 2890 the car we purchased in may 2015 since that time we are continuously...

Beyond so many options like etios, elantra, verna,... I opted tata manza just believing the quality and service. But now it made me to feel taht i have taken a wrong decision. Tata motors should really involve and take this issue for us immediately.

Chibi

I kesahv ram s/o late sh balbhia ram (Sr citizen retired teacher) r/o vpo bhumti, teh arki, distt solan hp 173221 ist very old customer of tata motors since long and using your services for last 40 years.

But its very painful to share my current experience with jp motor solan, i had purchased two vehicle from one of your dealer (Jp motor solan).
                          Name : j p motors
                          Mobile no : [protected]
                          Office no : [protected],[protected]/11/13/14
                          Email id : [protected]@rediffmail.com
                          Website :
                          Address : barog bye pass village anji, solan, solan, himachal pradesh

I purchased ist vehicle i. E tata nano vide vehicle no hp 37b 6545 on dated 8-4-2015 with giving 57000/- as an advanced money and they assured me that they will produced all document and then remaining payment will be paid after that, since the cost of vehicle was 62000-.
                          I had purchased 2 nd vehicle on dated[protected] for 58000/- vide vehicle no hp 12 d 8483 and got the same harassment as prior.
                          But almost 2 years going to complete, being sr. Citizen and my current health condition, its very tough to visit again and again since i have/had visit 20-30 times.
                          I have given 3 notice to manager jp motors solan vide dated[protected],[protected] &[protected] but in return i had got huge harassment, no single action has been taken by higher authority all the time they threaten me and put my self out of there cabin.

Ir, i am almost last stage of my life and such kind of harassment and rude behavior has embarrassed me and now is not tolerable to me any any cost.

This is humble /both hand fold request to you kindly settle my case within 4 days otherwise i will knock the door of consumer court.

Keshav sharma sr. Citizen
                          Mob [protected]
                          My car paint is rough and look like an old car of 10yrs back model, I need urgent action on the same.same complaint is also given to the tata authorised service centre of jammu.

This is to inform that my husband Mr.Jaffery Nazar Barua who used to work for Tata Motors Dealer has left the company couple of years ago and further more he expired last year.But his number [protected] was still there in your website and during every servicing sessions a lot of calls used to still come in this number asking about car servicing which is a big harassment.I informed Sudhansu Motors, a Tata dealer to delete his number from the website but of no use..calls are still coming n i am totally harassed.sometimes your customers are so rude when i tell them that this number doesnot belong to any Tata dealer.So i am placing this complain and if no action is being taken, my next email will be address to Ratan Tata and Our Prime Minister Complain forum.

Mili

[protected]@tatamotorsrecruitment.in Tatamotors.[protected]@gmail.comID No. - APPTM14304
                              Designation - JE
                              Department - Production
                              Reporting Time - 11.00 am
                              Date of Joining - 19/04/2017
                              Location - Mumbai
                              Subject-Offer Letter
                              1. DESIGNATION:-
                              You will be designation as JE in Production Department in our company.

2. PLACE OF POSTING:
                              You will be posted in our Plant at Registered Office Bombay House 24 Homy Modi Street Mumbai 400001
                              However, at any time during the period of appointment, you will be liable
                              To transfer in such other capacity that the company may determine to any other
                              Department/Branch/Establishment or any other company under the same
                              Management without adversely affecting your emoluments and general condition
                              of service.

3. RENUMERATION:-
                              You will be entitled to the following remuneration per month, Subject to the
                              Express Condition of fulfillment of service conditions:

Salary per Annual 3.5 Lac Gross)
                              5 Days Working (Mon-Fri)
                              Cab Facility
                              1 Year Bond Sign

4. LEAVE POLICY:-
                              You will also be entitled to leave facilities as follows:

Monthly Leaves- 1 Leave
                              Sick Leaves-7 Leaves
                              Total Annual Leaves-19 Leaves(12 monthly+7 sick leaves)

5. As a Manager/Executive/Engineer you will not be governed by the Rules,
                              Regulations or statutes generally applicable to workmen such as working hours,
                              Weekly Off, Holidays.

6. PROBATION:-
                              You will be on probation period for a period of 90 Days from the date of joining
                              Service. Based on your performance and conduct, this period may be increased
                              Or decreased at sole discretion of the management and useless on order in
                              Writing is given to you, you shall be not be deemed to have been confirmed.

7. SEPERATION:-
                              During Probation or extended Period(S) thereof, your service are liable to
                              Terminated without assigning any reason or payment in lieu thereof, Subsequent
                              to confirmation, either side can terminate this contract by giving a notice of One
                              Month or payment of One Month basic salary in lieu thereof.

8. OTHER RULES & REGULATIONS:-
                              You are expected to discharge the duties assigned to you from time to time with
                              due diligence, integrity and responsibility to the entire satisfaction of the
                              Management and also maintain high standard of work expected of you by the
                              Company.

Your appointment in the company is full time and you shall devote yourself
                              exclusively to the business of the company. you will not engage yourself in any
                              other gain full employment or business (Part-time or Full-time) as long as you
                              are employed in the company. Any action contrary to this shall render your
                              services liable for termination without any notice or payment in lieu thereof.

You are require to deal with the Company's money, materials and documents
                              with utmost honestly. if at any time you are found of moral turpitude or of any
                              Dishonesty in dealing with the Company's money, materials and documents, you
                              Shall render yourself liable for termination without any notice or payment in lieu
                              Thereof.

You will not divulge or given public any information related to any aspect of the
                              Company to anyone not employed by the company, including in such activity shall
                              Render you liable for termination without any notice or payment in lieu thereof.

If any declaration given or information furnished by you to the company are
                              found to be false or if you are found to have willfully suppressed any material
                              Information at any point of time during your services are liable to be terminated
                              Immediately without any notice or payment in lieu thereof.

This appointment shall be subject to your being found and certified physically and
                              mentally fit. Further you are require to maintain yourself in a state of medical fitness (Physical and mental). In case at any particular point of time you are found medically unfit during your services, the company will be liable for termination
                              Immediately without any notice or payment in lieu thereof.

In all matters not mentioned herein you will be governed by the rules and regulations of the company in effect from time to time.
                              RECRUITEMENT OFFERS:–
                              The Company deals in Mechanical, Electronics, Manufacturing & business. The Company offered to the candidates to join as an: - Plant Head, Service Engineer, Junior Engine, Executives, Assistant Managers, in Uttarakhand, Patna, Kolkata, Gujarat and Pune. The Company Short-list candidates for the requirements in Production, Electronics, Quality, Maintenance, IT and Administration Department.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD.
                              1. Photo-copies of Qualification Documents. 2. Photo-copies of Experience Certificates & Salary Proof 3. Photo-copies of Address & Id Proof 4. Fourteen Passport Size Photographs
                              JOB DESCRIPTION:- BUSINESS:- Sales division (USA and overseas), logistics, public relations, financial and accounting, HR and general affairs, product planning, procurement, etc.

ENGINEER:- Research, product development (design, experiment), production technology, quality control, service (technical sales), product planning, procurement, information technology, production control, etc. JOB CATEGORY BUSINESS ENGINEER CAREER PATH-
                              TATA MOTORS LTD. conducts human resource development program based on the long-term employment. TATA MOTORS Ltd. creates a six-year training plan for each employee to acquire a multi-skill in order to be able to work around the world, not only in U.S.A. Salary [Actual Results in 2013] 2.41 to 7.2 PA
                              BENIFITS-

BENIFIT PROGRAMMES: TATA MOTORS LTD.
                              Info systems mutual aid association, employees sales, employee stock ownership plan, employee savings deposits, asset-building-system, corporate pension funds, etc.
                              WELFARE FACILITY:- Dormitory, corporate housing, athletics ground, childcare facilities, gymnasium, recreation center, corporate membership facilities ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:-
                              [Reason for focusing on global employment] Approximately 90% of our sales come from outside of Japan, so TATA MOTORS LTD. has focused on the use of human resources having diverse backgrounds, regardless of nationality. TATA MOTORS LTD. is looking forward to those who wish to carry out their work in the various countries around the world including the head office in USA.
                              [Company culture] TATA MOTORS LTD cherishes the spirit of challenge. TATA MOTORS LTD. has continued to grow with the strength to make diverse products by respecting the employee's challenging spirit and personality.
                              PLEASE SIGN THE COPY OF THIS LETTER AS A TOKEN OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE
                              We Welcome you again to our family and trust your association with us would be a long and meaning full one Akshay kumar Mankad
                              ACCEPTANCE SIGNATURE
                              SELECTION HEAD (DGM) CANDIDATE NAME
                              DATE-27/03/2017
                              Constant issue with my Tata Tiago Top Model Car which is less than a year old. The brake makes a screeching noise all the time. Have reported the issue several times but I still have to drive a car that makes noise inspite of spending so much much on additional paid service.
                              Last time we ever buy a Tata car.

Car# MH43BE0343

Hi my complaint is about Bafna motors I m having school bus model 410 of tata motors I have call bafna motors kurla workshop with Mr shadab and not satisfy with the answer I just want to scan my bus for some issue but in spite of giving me timing for service he ask me to give my contact number and he will send across a person and said the charges will be 2000 where normally its 500 plus tax reason was there is not enough space in service centre so how tata motors appoint such service centre and I have given a complaint on toll free number[protected] and spoken to urmila about it plz look into the said matter