[Resolved]  Tata Motors — tata nexon oil leak starts in engine cylinder

Tata nexon xz+ ka09md4836. (Purchased on jan -2018) on 24.01.2019 during general check up, observed engine oil traces on exhaust manifold, (Oil leak starts) (Within 19556 km)
Our service provider m/s urs car mysore,
This is very unsafe to drive
It leads to major fire accident.
As per our service provider availability of spares will take more than ten days.
We purchased tata nexon as a safest car, but we are facing very unsafe condition and our all programs are disturbed,
Pl look into the mater very seriously and resolve to replace.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 1, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response Jan 29, 2019 Hi Mr. Rao,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you're going through and would like to help you fix this. Please share your contact details and car chassis number via private messages so, that our team can get in touch with you and address your concern.

The Tata Motors Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Final value in my car DL7CQ7877 was 5.45Lac on records but the payment they have taken from me of rs. 1.45 lac cash and 4.45 from tata motor finance. Im very much upset with my first experience. I have asked for loan of rs 4 lac and they issued me 4.43 lacs along with 43k extra downpayment. No one is listening me. Please help.

Tata Motors