[Resolved] Tata Sky — error 02

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Zarir Bhesania on Dec 26, 2018
My set-top box was working fine till yesterday. Suddenly I am getting ERROR 02. Digicard may not be inserted properly. This issue is just there and even after restarting the set-top box, cleaning the card and reinserting the card with the arrow on top did not resolve the issue. This is the first time I am getting this. Please help as its really annoying

error 02
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-01-29 21:18:29

[Dec 27, 2018] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response Dec 29, 2018
Hi, that's not how it should have been. Remove the card and wipe it with a soft dry cloth, insert it back(The Tata Sky logo should be upward and the arrow pointing towards the Set-top box) and let us know the status.

Comments

I am getting error 02 message on my tv screen for the past 15 days till now of tata sky. Pliz solve it with immediate action.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, May 26, 2019

Hi, that's not how it should have been. Please turn off the set-top box. Remove the digicard and wipe it with a soft dry cloth and then insert the digicard into the slot. Turn it on and check if the problem persists.

solve error 02 in tata sky cardless set top box
solve error 02 in tata sky cardless set top box
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 2, 2019

Hi, that's not how it should have been. Kindly share your RMN/Subscriber ID so we can assist you better.
I am getting error 02 message on my tv screen for the past 2 days till now of tata sky. Please solve it with immediate action.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2020