Tata Sky
Tata Sky Ltd.

Tata Sky Customer Care

Tata Sky Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Unit 301 to 305, 3rd Floor, Windsor, Off C.S.T. Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East)
Mumbai City District

Postpaid +91 92 3300 0121

Prepaid +91 92 3301 2524

View More Information...

Good

Tata Sky related photos (1172)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews

Tata Sky — Promised Gift not received

aggmayur on Aug 16, 2020
On 30-June-2020, Tatasky broadband company has promised me to give firestick free of cost by replacing existing Airtel boradband...

Manjunath Vishwakarma on Aug 16, 2020
Worst ever service by tatasky. My hd set box is always showing “no signal” due to cloudy weather. If so how come all others in our apartment are viewing channels (tatasky, airtel, sun, . etc) I have complained more than 50 times for the same issue every time technicians visit & cut Rs.150 from my account. Big looters, simply loot our recharge money & create problems purposely it seems. Above this whenever the service guys visit they replaces parts & charge extra saying repair is done personally for lesser charges than the company. Waiting for some more days as i am subscriber from many years or else will switch over for the different network. My tatasky ac id[protected].

[Aug 16, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi, help is here! Please write to us at [protected]@tatasky.com for further assistance.
Hi, that's not how it should have been. Kindly share your RMN/Subscriber ID so we can assist you better.

Parasa Raghu on Aug 16, 2020
    No action taken after multiple times concerned raised with Tata Sky. Money deducted on daily basis without any service.

Account Details: [protected]

Trying to reach on call support however no response.

Tata Sky — Service

Pranaya Joshi on Aug 16, 2020
      Hopeless service. Heaps of misinformation from very begining. We had taken the connection because we trust Tata service. The...

Tata Sky — Charges for technician visit

sagar.santra007 on Aug 14, 2020
      There were glitches on my tv screen. All the channels were doing the same. The tech came and fixed it as the satalite antenna...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

patilashwinikailas on Aug 12, 2020
      I have recharged my TV DTH ID [protected] on 12/08/2020 at 6 pm with 500 rupees from my ICICI Bank savings account but it still shows my account as deactivated on my TV screen. I had kept my set top box switched on while recharging. Why isn't the recharge reflecting on my DTH account?

DTH services

[Aug 13, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Tata Sky Customer Care's response Aug 14, 2020
      Hi, help is here. Requesting you to share your RMN/Sub ID for further clarification.

Tata Sky — Not getting services for tata sky firestick issue

manya59 on Aug 11, 2020
        Customer id - [protected]
        I had talked to the customer care representative of the tata sky on phone multiple times since...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Tata Sky — No signal in set top box since 6 days

mroad on Aug 9, 2020
        From 5th august tata sky is not operational in our building. I registered a complaint but they cancelled it without resolving...

Arjun Bhise on Aug 7, 2020
        T. V is not running last three days. Note is coming contact tata sky

[Aug 07, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Tata Sky Customer Care's response Aug 08, 2020
        Hi! Do share your RMN/Subs ID so we can fast track the resolution.
        Hi, help is here! Please write to us at [protected]@tatasky.com for further assistance.

Nirali Rana on Aug 7, 2020
          My tatasky id [protected], i have recharged my account with rs 837/- on 5th august by google pay. Instead of my account by mistake recharge was done for other account - [protected].
          Kindly refund that amount or transfer to my account -[protected].

Hi, help is here! Please email us at [protected]@tatasky.com to assist you further.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Tata Sky — Amount deducted from Takasky wallet for Pack that we didn't activated and Customer support is not ready to refund it

Ayaat on Aug 6, 2020
            My Subscription id of Tata sky is - [protected], We have done Recharge of Rs.4272 on 4th Dec 2019 ( 1 year Pack which has to...

aadesh surve on Aug 6, 2020
            The money was debited from my account of rs 736 on 21st april but not credited in the account

money debited but not credited

[Aug 06, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by aadesh surve Aug 06, 2020
            No money refunded since 21 april

Aman Prateek on Aug 5, 2020
              I am tatasky user since 2015. My tata sky setup box is stuck in standby mode. Red light and yellow light is continuously on.

[Aug 05, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi! We understand your concern. Please share us your RMN/Sub ID to assist you further.

Kiran464848 on Aug 5, 2020
                My subscriber id [protected]
                I added channel number 1422, but due various reasons channel is not showing to me. The technician charged wrongly by replacing settop box. Even after changing channel is not showing. Another technician recommended to change the whole cable as per his analysis problem is with cable. Still my problem not solved and un necessary they changed settop box. Please refund my charges.

Rajiv Sanghavi on Aug 3, 2020
                  Your tata sky+ usage fee is overdue. You will not be able to avail of the following features:rewind live tv, pause live tv, record and playback. Please press help on your remote for payment options.

I am receiving above message when i am trying to record. My account is sufficiently funded.

[Aug 03, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

naveeenkr on Aug 2, 2020
                    I was promised by their sales team that service can be shifted to a different city. But when i asked them they denied saying service isn't available in new location. I was also promised by the sales team in case service isn't available at new location, amount will be refunded on a pro-rata basis. I took the service of 4 months and used only 20 days, for rest of the days i am unable to use the service. And now they are denying the fact of refund, nor they are providing any service at my location, whereas they are servicing in bangalore.

[Aug 02, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jagpreeet on Aug 2, 2020
                      Tata sky broadband has installed a new service here at my place and internet is down every second day. I am tired of calling and complaining.

I need my refund and do not want to continue my services.

Raagini Limboo on Aug 1, 2020
                        We can't view channels even after recharging

[Aug 01, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi!
                        Help is here. Please write to us at [protected]@tatasky.com along with sharing your RMN/SUB ID. We will assist you further.
                        Hi!

manisha deepak shrivastav on Jul 30, 2020
                          My tata sky hd box is not working but the warranty is there because seal is not broken please replacement the tata sky hd box please

[Jul 30, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Notty Sonu on Jul 29, 2020
                            Sir name change karna hai iss id me ranjit sarkar hai to us name ko chenge karna hai new name dena hai name hai sisir haldar name karna hai

[Jul 29, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Updated by Notty Sonu Jul 29, 2020
                            Sir name change karna hai ranjit sarkar name ko sisir haldar me convat karna hai