[Resolved] Tci Xps — delay to deliver transport (5 cartons)

Namita Sharma1 on Jun 23, 2018
My transshipment information is showing on tci express tracker that it reached on 21st june by 04:54 to bhadohi, but still its not reached to my destination.
My baggages materials are very urgent and there is no proper information about tci bhadohi branch details, contact no. Anything.
I request that please provide me the proper address and contact no. Of such person, to whom i can contact and i will send my own vehicle to collect my materials.
Its really urgent we are already late.
My address is to deliver the material is agarwal auto sales, mahindra showroom, bharuhana, mirzapur, uttar pradesh - 231001
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 24, 2018

[Jun 23, 2018] TCI XPS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
TCI XPS Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2018
Res Sir,

Greetings From Tci Express Ltd.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused to you.

We request you. Please share DWB number. So that we can help you out.

Thanks & Regards.
Team, Tci Express Ltd.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This is to inform you that our consignment arrived to Dankuni Kolkata Hub on 20/6/18 from Lonikand (XLNK) booking station. The same has been dispatched from Kolkata dankuni hub (XKOH) to Park street (XPKS) on 23/6/2018 instead of A.K.Mukherjee Road, Kolkata.Till date the consignment is not delivered.
Please do the needful.

TCI House, 69, Institutional Area, Sector-32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122007
    Tci Xps - delay to deliver transport (5 cartons)