Tech Mahindra Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 18, 2023

File a complaint to Tech Mahindra

Having problems with Tech Mahindra?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tech Mahindra customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Phone Numbers

+91 20 6625 2000
Fax

Tech Mahindra reviews & complaints page 11

I don't know what happen Amount was debited in my hdfc salary bank account It is showing that mi revenue hold for gefu
Debited amount: 2397.89
Please resolve my issue...

Dear Sir/Team,
    Good morning !!!
    I got your number from ICICI Bank customer care
    Here I am sorry to inform/address that, I have applied a Auto Loan of Rs. 100000 (One Lac). For which I have been informed that, you need to do payment for Processing fees along with TDS (Tax Deduction Service).
    To avail the same loan amount One Lac.
    This is informed by one Bank Employee;- Mr. Harmesh Lal
    He is working/staying...

Hello I am karthick.B. I worked in Tech mahendra in the year 2011 to 2016. In my p[censored]AN account father name not available. So i cannot able to merge at present current company. Please kindly add my father name to my UAN. My associate ID no is 294867.
    Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dont share your personal documents with any of TechM HR till they send an offer.
      They are doing FRAUD now a days, just they call you and mail you for your selection and ask your all documents academic, professional and personal.
      Then they find someone else and don't acknowledge/respond after taking all docs and that's a big security concern. These hazardous HR, may share those docs to any one who can use them for any wrong...

I have worked in techmahindra and i haven't been provided my salary yet its been now 2 months now

and not a single employee is responding to me

Respected sir/ ma'am

This is to inform you that I nitendra singh chauhan, applied and given techm fresher assessment test online successfully. I reached out to 2 ' nd round of test containing two section as cognitive Technical test and psychometric test.
        I completed the cognitive technical test and as I headed to psychometric test, the screen was showing " Failed to load test " . I tried multiple times connecting again...

I was called for a interview at your Pune Kothrud branch. The person to be contacted was Mayuresh. Firstly The way this guy spoke to me was very rude and without any respect. If being a HR and taking interview, you should be polite, helpful and respect the person who has come for interview. This guy was a mannerless person with lots of attitude. He doesn't seem to understand the problem of the person. The experience was very disgusting at Tech Mahindra, Kothrud.I don't understand why you guys have such stupid and foolish employees.
        Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The email address mentioned in their records is incorrect. I have tried updating it more than 10 times. Everytime it says it will be done in 3 days, but it never does. I have been trying this for more than 4 months. No result.
          Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have already registered tech Mahindra I forgot my registration ID and registration pin
            Please do send mail about this
            Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been following up with my ex employer Tech Mahindra to update my KYC (Name Change and Phone number and link Aadhar) o[censored]AN as per my Aadhar Card. I have raised multiple tickets to address this issued. I have filled up the necessary offline form, and sent the same to tech Mahindra Pune office with all necessary documents like marriage certificate, PAN, passport, Aadhar. However nothing was done. Now, my present employer is not able to deposit the EPF amount because of no KYC done. I have left the organization way back in 2015, and resumed working gain in 2020.
              Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I successfully registered but i didn't get any register id and pin, please resolved this problem.
                Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir actually i registered for tech mahindra exam last year but i forgot my register id, password .so please send me my register id, password saipriya.[protected]@gmail.com
                  Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was registered but I didn’t get registration id and pin number to my mail plz reply ASAP
                    Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I didn’t get regristration id and pin number to my mail plz help me and reply as soon as possible

DS00687416
                      My name is Emmanuel.
                      I don't have anything bad to say of this organisation
                      It's just the management
                      It's all haywire and nasty up the heirarchy
                      I have worked in tech Mahindra for 1 year.
                      I got a better opportunity elsewhere and I really needed the growth
                      So I put down a resignation
                      However the next joining is in the other organisation is 5 days away.
                      I am refused for spot resignation by my managers manager
                      I am refused to leave without completing 30 days of notice (which I can't if I have a joining 5 days Away)
                      I am refused a fine of buyout option.
                      I need help regarding this matter

Please revert back to me with a solution
                      Even a mail would do on [protected]@gmail.com
                      Aug 8, 2021
                      The company allowed me to get spot resignation. I still await the relieving letter, I'm sure they will send it soon. tysm for your promt help. @consumercomplaints
                      Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello my name is varsha. I am registering for a fresher drive after filling all the details it is showing me you have already registered, but i dont know my registration id and pin. Please help me with this.
                        Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am facing an issue with the registration form that By mistake I filled the form by entering wrong percentage field and submitted it. Now when I am trying to register again, it's showing me that I already registered but I didn't get any details about my registered id.

My email id [protected]@gmail.com
                          Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Not recieving registration I'd and pin to my email.[protected]@gmail.com
                            Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am the employee of Tech mahindra Bhubaneswar Bbi site they are not providing cab facilities in lockdown i am a girl transport system like bus are not available in Bhubaneswar and cuttack how we afford Ola or uber Hr name is Deepa raghubanshi i am lady in lockdown how i manage very rude behaviour abusing and manager also sunil kumar he is also not well behaved person so i[censored] dont solve my problem i will take social media help

Hello TechMahindra team
                                I have registered on TechMahindra offcampus drive 2021, but I did not get any mail to my email . please check once
                                [protected]@gmail.com
                                Tech Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that your HR Abhishek didn't took my interview and said you are not suitable for this job. If you want to my credibility please check my resume and terminate this abhishek and if possible please conduct my interview from another HR.