Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company [TSSPDCL] — meter reading running fast

Mvenkateswara rao on Jan 12, 2019
Sir, recently i have taken one single phase meter vide sc no.[protected] with usc no.[protected]. I am using 2hp motor for bore. But for 1hr usage of my 2hp mortor the power consumes 6units instead of 2-3 units eventhough the motor takes 12amp for that i have received the first bill for an amount of rs 6800/-. But after checking the tspcdcl staff saying that everything is fine. Now i want to replace my meter with new one.. I will pay the replacement charges if any thing is there.. Pl guide me the procedure for replacement of my current meter.. I am very much thankful if any solution guide..

With regards
M. Venkateswararao
Sub divisional engineer
Bsnl
Hyderabad
Mobile no [protected]
Mail iā€™d: raomv74@gmail.com

[Jan 12, 2019] Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company [TSSPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mvenkateswara rao, Jan 12, 2019
If possible pl delete my mobile number and e mail I’d from the above complaint so that to avoid calls from others..
Updated by Mvenkateswara rao, Jan 13, 2019
I asked the motar supply people to check their equipment and now they replaced the panel board ..now the consumption comes little bit better and it is under observation..pl delete my mobile number from my complaint to avoid any misuse

Comments

Dear Sir, My name is Anees fatima my unique service no.[protected] Dec 2018 I paid two time amount Rs 3403 one is 15th Dec 2018 and another 20th Dec 2018 please check your record today I received current bill Rs 1620 please check and inform me and deduct from RS 3403 and keep balance with .

Thanks and regards,

6-1-50, Corporate Office, Mint Compound, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500063
    Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company [TSSPDCL] - meter reading running fast