Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 15, 2022

File a complaint to Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]

Having problems with Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Website

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Head Office Address

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 200 4599

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] reviews & complaints page 6

Sir I booked my seat in Rajdhani A/C bus departure time is 6pm at Hanamakonda bus station on[protected]. I booked ticket through online at around 4.30 to 4.40 pm on[protected] and tsrtc confirmed my online payment .while paying I observed that only few seats were reserved and remaining were available. I choose seat No.3 which was showing available. I paid and received payment confirmation. But I have not received any ticket confirmation information....

Bus no : ap11z 6670
642-195w
route - tcs to waverock
drv-238589
con :215963
time of journwy_18:25:53
Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yagnesh virat food court jedcherla bus stand all soft drinks 5/ extra charged pls solved problem pls close the canteen

TKT NO 68072366, NAME:AARYAN, ADILABAD-WARANGAL-HANUMAKONDA, Boarding at:RIMS HOSP-ADB, Dropping at:WARANGAL BS, SRVC NO:7947(ADB - GNT) Seats:25, 26(M, M), FARE:830, DOJ:15-Jun-22 02:05 PM, Arrival Time:15-Jun-22 08:50 PM...this ismy ticket information ...
      Thank you for Choosing TSRTC. Journey: ADILABAD-WARANGAL-HANUMAKONDA Service No: 7947 Driver: B DEVANNA Contact No.: [protected] Pls report 15 min before departure: 15-Jun-2022 14:05....

In online application form (@ column no. 3.4) Class selection is not enabled due to which the application is not getting submitted.
      Resolve the issue as soon as possible.

TO
        The Divisional Manager/ Depot Manager/ Regional Manager
        TO WHOMEVER CONCERNED
        SUBJECT: Bus not stopping at designated place atleast in rainy days
        RESPECTED SIR,
        I am humble girl student who travels from medipatnam to MGIT who boarded a bus no.TS 07UH 1413 at 7 : 40 am on 15 June 2022 of route 220 J would like to complaint about the bus driver which has a stop at MGIT but refused rudely saying that I'll...
        I have booked ticket from JBS to ATP with ticket number :[protected]. They have dropped us before 5km away from destination. It is very difficult to transport at that time with my kid.

Contact number : [protected]
        Kindly take action on them....
        Dear sir/madam,

I was traveled from begumpet to karimnagar by the bus belongs to manthani depot, at that time i was reached the destination point by 15 min late,
        actually i need to catch the another bus from karimnagar to hyderabad.
        in the process of catching the another bus i was forgot to collect the money from the conductor,

Im requesting to please refund the money. which written beside the...
        I boarded at beeramguda & gave a 500/- note to get a ticket for miyapur metro station. Conductor gave me 400/- & at the back of ticket he wrote 70 as to return. He didn't give me the change....

I generally travel from KODAD to HYDERABAD.Today i noticed that the price is extra than actual price.I asked the conductor but he didn't given the answer. DRV : TS 09Z 7664. DEPOT - DSNR TNA81649 . RJADHANI.

Dear tsrtc, We students have a very long and happy bond with you through the ways of transportation. But the decision regarding the hike in bus pass charges is way too disturbing and burdens our daily routine. Please reconsider the fairs of bus passes. We do understand the problem in the revenue you recieve but please understand that we students are greater contributers towards the increase and flow of your revenue. Hence I sincerely request you to reduce the fair of bus pass charges and continue the normal charges. Or else please do consider the 3month tenure plan of bus pass validity.

I have took a bus from manchiryala on[protected] at 8:00 pm in bus No:- AP29Z2248 it was a palle vellugu bus but they given ticket of express bus and the bus was going as usual like a palle vellugu bus.
            How could they show pallevellugu bus and charge express ticket for that i want a immediate action on this....
            I booked a luxury bus from hyderabad to ongol but they are sent a deluxe bus. If there is any problem with providing correct bus at least they should inform to the public...
            Hello.This is Mourya.I am here to complain about high fare between Huzurabad and Jammikunta.i.e., ₹30 for 15kms.So I hope that you will consider this as soon as possible....

Lady Conductor misbehaving with family

Bus No AP11Z 6444(From Mehdipatnam to Uppal), I am Rao this bus driver is not stop the TS RTC Bus stop, i am get down tilak nagar bus stop but he did not stop at the bus stop he was cross the bus stop. i request to conductor and bus driver but bus driver did stop at the bus stop, He stopped the bus near by traffice signal
              I request you to take action on Driver. And solve the public issues

I have reserved seat no 5 yesterday dated 10.06.2022 service no 7605 at 6:10 pm from JBS to Nizamabad
                My seat was occupied by another person and I requested him to give my seat but he denied and argued with me, even driver and another person didn’t support me and told me to sit somewhere else, already bus was late by 1.5 hours and I have to sit somewhere else by giving my seat which I was reserved to someone.
                Really shameful

The bus with service number 2415 which is a TSRTC is a super luxury bus but the driver is treating it like a general RTC. The bus is fully reserved but the driver brought more people who are standing on our faces at the moment in our journey. There are more than 10 people standing in the bus right now. This is illegal and i request you to take strict action on them

Today I caught bus from Ramayampet to Nizamabad and ticket price for adult is 130/- and for child 80/- what is this?
                    Half ticket means 65/- or round figure take 70/- but 80/-, already round 1 month back you increased fare and again this type of looting, shame management, you are squeezing the blood of common people.😡😡

Journey: GODAVARIKHANI-KOTHAGUDEM Service No: 7258 Driver: K.RAVINDER Contact No.: [protected]

The driver stops the bus for parcel services at every bustop for about 30min each. It is observed that TSRTC should start full time courier services. The worst journey ever experienced. There are child occupants and ladies who suffer a lot....