Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 1, 2022

File a complaint to Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]

Having problems with Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Website

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Head Office Address

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 200 4599

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] reviews & complaints page 8

Respected sir,
I am completing about the shop and stalls in Narsapur depot which are charging higher than MRP on products
Thanking you .
Your sincerely,
Rahul.
Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, this is student requesting that to provide the buses from srinivas nagar to secundrabad.the issue is that there are only 2 or 3 buses that traveling over these routes, so kindly accept this request as so many peoples are facing problem for this insufficient busses
    Thanking you.

Service number 1534 late for 50 minutes to suryapet hitech bus stand, it has to come at 8.50 Am, but the bus came at 9.40 Am to suryapet bus stand, my journey is from suryapet to Vijayawada, it's already a too much late and the driver was stopping every where through the journey, due to this late i will miss the train, it's a worst service from TSRTC you people are charging price for super luxury, but the services are like passenger....

Dear mr,

actually my timings was 12:45 from mgbs to korutla but now the bus was not reached here i called to the driver now he told me now he is at mall area it means he will reach the mgbs around 1:30 to 2 o clock up to that what can we do here even the driver also not informe to me its been a late is this correct way to run rtc.

Rash driving and use of abusive language Vehicle no. TS 08 Z 0208

Today I had bought sting and Ors, but actually not ORS drink and not sting energy drink.. In hurry I have taken.. In previous I think it's one year back I filled compliant but no seems to ### one take action.

business stall: Sri sai balaji tea and snacks

Fake products name: Stinger, DRS...
          Inappropriate fare charging
          I took bus in police line but they given me from Rj college to plaza...

On 18 June 2022 when I was traveling from JBS to Nizamabad, at Indalwai bus stop around 4:45am night time I requested to the bus driver (semi bald) for urine. When I left the bus for urine he start the bus and ran. I and passengers who sat in the bus was calling him to stop the bus but he couldn't stop. I ran fast far away and continuously and some passengers shout on him again and again then he stop the bus. When I asked him why you did?
          Driver was showing angry eyes on me and said I don't know, go and sit.

Bus number: AP25Z0093 Kamareddy depot
          TN number: A04761
          Driver number: 677556

Please take strict action against him.

Shahbaz

Sir, today I have travelled from Nizamabad to JBS by Rajadhani bus. The behaviour of the driver and conductor is so rude that I can't explain you. I have received the worst service from the employees in the bus. I request the management to guide their employees to behave properly with the passengers.

Actually i want to go airport but in suryapet bus was failure then also no one can arrange another bus since iam waiting 2 hours now I think I miss flight

Sir I booked my seat in Rajdhani A/C bus departure time is 6pm at Hanamakonda bus station on[protected]. I booked ticket through online at around 4.30 to 4.40 pm on[protected] and tsrtc confirmed my online payment .while paying I observed that only few seats were reserved and remaining were available. I choose seat No.3 which was showing available. I paid and received payment confirmation. But I have not received any ticket confirmation information....

Bus no : ap11z 6670
                642-195w
                route - tcs to waverock
                drv-238589
                con :215963
                time of journwy_18:25:53

Yagnesh virat food court jedcherla bus stand all soft drinks 5/ extra charged pls solved problem pls close the canteen

TKT NO 68072366, NAME:AARYAN, ADILABAD-WARANGAL-HANUMAKONDA, Boarding at:RIMS HOSP-ADB, Dropping at:WARANGAL BS, SRVC NO:7947(ADB - GNT) Seats:25, 26(M, M), FARE:830, DOJ:15-Jun-22 02:05 PM, Arrival Time:15-Jun-22 08:50 PM...this ismy ticket information ...
                    Thank you for Choosing TSRTC. Journey: ADILABAD-WARANGAL-HANUMAKONDA Service No: 7947 Driver: B DEVANNA Contact No.: [protected] Pls report 15 min before departure: 15-Jun-2022 14:05....

In online application form (@ column no. 3.4) Class selection is not enabled due to which the application is not getting submitted.
                    Resolve the issue as soon as possible.

TO
                      The Divisional Manager/ Depot Manager/ Regional Manager
                      TO WHOMEVER CONCERNED
                      SUBJECT: Bus not stopping at designated place atleast in rainy days
                      RESPECTED SIR,
                      I am humble girl student who travels from medipatnam to MGIT who boarded a bus no.TS 07UH 1413 at 7 : 40 am on 15 June 2022 of route 220 J would like to complaint about the bus driver which has a stop at MGIT but refused rudely saying that I'll...
                      I have booked ticket from JBS to ATP with ticket number :[protected]. They have dropped us before 5km away from destination. It is very difficult to transport at that time with my kid.

Contact number : [protected]
                      Kindly take action on them....
                      Dear sir/madam,

I was traveled from begumpet to karimnagar by the bus belongs to manthani depot, at that time i was reached the destination point by 15 min late,
                      actually i need to catch the another bus from karimnagar to hyderabad.
                      in the process of catching the another bus i was forgot to collect the money from the conductor,

Im requesting to please refund the money. which written beside the...
                      I boarded at beeramguda & gave a 500/- note to get a ticket for miyapur metro station. Conductor gave me 400/- & at the back of ticket he wrote 70 as to return. He didn't give me the change....

I generally travel from KODAD to HYDERABAD.Today i noticed that the price is extra than actual price.I asked the conductor but he didn't given the answer. DRV : TS 09Z 7664. DEPOT - DSNR TNA81649 . RJADHANI.