Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 1, 2022

File a complaint to Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]

Having problems with Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Website

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Head Office Address

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 200 4599

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] reviews & complaints page 9

Dear tsrtc, We students have a very long and happy bond with you through the ways of transportation. But the decision regarding the hike in bus pass charges is way too disturbing and burdens our daily routine. Please reconsider the fairs of bus passes. We do understand the problem in the revenue you recieve but please understand that we students are greater contributers towards the increase and flow of your revenue. Hence I sincerely request you to reduce the fair of bus pass charges and continue the normal charges. Or else please do consider the 3month tenure plan of bus pass validity.
Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have took a bus from manchiryala on[protected] at 8:00 pm in bus No:- AP29Z2248 it was a palle vellugu bus but they given ticket of express bus and the bus was going as usual like a palle vellugu bus.
    How could they show pallevellugu bus and charge express ticket for that i want a immediate action on this....
    I booked a luxury bus from hyderabad to ongol but they are sent a deluxe bus. If there is any problem with providing correct bus at least they should inform to the public...
    Hello.This is Mourya.I am here to complain about high fare between Huzurabad and Jammikunta.i.e., ₹30 for 15kms.So I hope that you will consider this as soon as possible....

Lady Conductor misbehaving with family

Bus No AP11Z 6444(From Mehdipatnam to Uppal), I am Rao this bus driver is not stop the TS RTC Bus stop, i am get down tilak nagar bus stop but he did not stop at the bus stop he was cross the bus stop. i request to conductor and bus driver but bus driver did stop at the bus stop, He stopped the bus near by traffice signal
      I request you to take action on Driver. And solve the public issues

I have reserved seat no 5 yesterday dated 10.06.2022 service no 7605 at 6:10 pm from JBS to Nizamabad
        My seat was occupied by another person and I requested him to give my seat but he denied and argued with me, even driver and another person didn’t support me and told me to sit somewhere else, already bus was late by 1.5 hours and I have to sit somewhere else by giving my seat which I was reserved to someone.
        Really shameful

The bus with service number 2415 which is a TSRTC is a super luxury bus but the driver is treating it like a general RTC. The bus is fully reserved but the driver brought more people who are standing on our faces at the moment in our journey. There are more than 10 people standing in the bus right now. This is illegal and i request you to take strict action on them

Today I caught bus from Ramayampet to Nizamabad and ticket price for adult is 130/- and for child 80/- what is this?
            Half ticket means 65/- or round figure take 70/- but 80/-, already round 1 month back you increased fare and again this type of looting, shame management, you are squeezing the blood of common people.😡😡

Journey: GODAVARIKHANI-KOTHAGUDEM Service No: 7258 Driver: K.RAVINDER Contact No.: [protected]

The driver stops the bus for parcel services at every bustop for about 30min each. It is observed that TSRTC should start full time courier services. The worst journey ever experienced. There are child occupants and ladies who suffer a lot....
              Driving was soo careless, i stopped on red signal and its being almost 20secs.. he came in full speed and crossed me with a gap of inches. Upon that he was in arguing with me when i asked him regarding this kind of harsh driving.
              I attached the photo containing number plate of the bus. It was happened arround 4:30 on 9 june of 2022...
              Forgot to collect money from conducter...

Consignment Number - 2673044
              I have Shipped This Parcel From ( NIZAMABAD TO KADAPA ) ON[protected]. untill Now I didn't Got Any Update.can You please found this Parcel ASAP. Thank You.its Been Very Late Already.

2016 service number Medchal to Amalapuram, i booked tickets as per mentioned timings in online ticket booking platforms, but I reach destination 2.30 after late, I lost my interview who is responsible for that, when Im questioning drivers about late drivers worst behaviour, ruthless answers, how can people trust tsrtc in future, other passengers also suffered who travelled with me same bus,

1. Can a PHC person catch the bus other than the bus stop i.e when the bus is in a halt position or just before the bus stop(200 - 300 meters)? without causing disturbances

2. If the bus is empty can PHC person can choose another seat rather than being allowed the first PHC seat

Please clarify the above two doubts

TS36T7555 Dubbak depot service from Dubbak to Hyderabad is having poor service and is having multiple stops even it is a express service. Bus has took around 8 stops from Siddipet to Hyderabad. When questioned the same with conductor, he is rude and is giving careless answers to the passengers. Kindly look into the issue and do needful....
                    We are travelling in 64020, Rajdhani bus from Khammam to Hyderabad on 04.06.2022, 14:00 Hrs service.
                    It is very sad that, the AC is not working and TV is also not working. Even after informing the driver, he said that this is there condition of the bus and can't do anything further.
                    Even at Suryapet, the bus was stopped for 15 min, and no action has been taken to resolve the issue.
                    We have tried to contact the khammam...

Prices is very high

a single water bottle cost is 20 rs but those people are selling for 30 rs
                    what is this ????

No buses of 113 I/M AND 113 Y in ramanthapur

Ts 02 uc 5631 is bus driver is very rash driving i could be dead by this driving at nizamabad he driving in very rush manner it going karimnagar plz take action on it