Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] — driver misbehaving with consumers in vulgar language

Pnr9999 on Mar 8, 2018
Hi, this nagaraju paladugu, while i'm traveling from sadasivpet to patancheru[protected] @ sadasivpet point time 06:45pm) bearing bus no. Ts15z0126, the driver of the bus misbehaving with consumers with including me in vulgar language which is irritating to consumers. When we lost money it doesn't matter, but when we lost character its for everything. Please take an action on driver to control his vulgar language & behavior with consumers.
Thanking you, in anticipation

[Mar 08, 2018] Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Today the bus driver (APIIZ 3434) GAVE DASH TO BIKE AND NOT EVEN STOPPED THE BUS.
Around 9:40 in the way of Sr Nagar to kukatpally.
When I am travelling from vijayawada nandigama in bus no TS 24 Z 0016 which is coming from guntur to kaleshwaram on 05/03/2018. During my journey I observed that driver using mobile during driving and making calls repeatedly.. and conductor shouting on old age and illiterate peoples.
Tsrtc vajra service is the worst service, bus wont start on time and there are instances where we need to wait for an hour. Please make it better or else stop this service completely. And i literally fed up with waiting for 30min - 1hr most of the time and when we contact local service team they wont respond. Its the worst service i had ever seen.

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] - driver misbehaving with consumers in vulgar language