[Resolved]  Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] — Refund not being processed

I've booked two tickets on Jan 11, 2016 for to and fro journey Hyderabad to Pune.

Date of journey Hyd to Pune: Jan 15, 2016

Ticket No : 49303763 Uid Number : 1066

Date of journey Pune to Hyd: Jan 17, 2016.

Ticket No : 49303764 Uid Number : 9733

My TSRTC compaint no: 309583

I've called the customer care on Jan 14, 2016 for cancelling the tickets. They suggested me to cancel tickets online. But I was getting an error on the tsrtc website. Then I was suggested to send email to online.[protected]@tsrtcbus.in by sending a screenshot of the error I was getting while cancelling the tickets. I was told as I've requested cancellation before 24 hours for fist ticket and 48 hours before second ticket I would refund based on that.

However, I've not receive any refund till date, I've been calling them continuously and they state that they have raised a request to the depot but the depot manager is not responding. The customer service cannot process the refund unless they get update from Depot manager. Even they do ot know when they will get an update. My money is stuck when I did not even travel in the TSRTC bus. I was even suggested to send email to apstrc customer support but even that wasn't helpful.

Really appreciate in someone can look into this.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2018

[Feb 04, 2016] Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Phone