Teleperformance — worst company

Hi i am rohan verma,
I want to share my worst experiance which i had with teleperformance india (Plot no.398 udyog vihar phase-iii, sector-20 gurugram).
I got select in teleperformance in adobe ts process through consultancy, i joined company on april 22, 2019.
As the training procedure there 2 parts of training:
1. Pre-process training
2. Product training
So on the 5th day of pre-process training all the trainees supposed to give a free speech for atleast 2 minutes on any random topic which has to provided by the trainer (Priyanka). All the trainees spoke well except 1 who spoke only for approx. 30 seconds. So on the day of result, that trainee who spoke only for approx. 30 seconds got selected and 3 of the trainees including me got failed. After that we were taken to director of adobe and he aslo rejected all 3 o[censored]s. Then an interview was arranged for 3 o[censored]s for shutter stock process and again 3 o[censored]s got rejected. When we were not comfortable for any process they ask us to give resign.
We gave resign after this whole # process which covered almost 9 days o[censored]s in which we gave our 9 hours daily may be more than 9 hours some days to the company.
But according to the pathetic company policy “if you leave the company before 6 months than the amount of rs.7000 will be deducted from your salary”. This pathetic policy don’t think about the emplpoyees, about their financial issues, about their family problems.
And when i was giving resign the employee care hr (Rajshree) told me that as you are giving resign before 6 months rs.7000 will deduct from your f&f which i haven’t earned also till may 1, 2019. So simply it means i have wasted my time in this company because i will not be getting a single rupee.
So my point is if the company’s hrs and operational managers can’t check the eligibility of an employee while taking an interview and rejecting them in training, aslo not giving a single peni to them and wasting their precious time than the company might be having such a useless hrs.
So my humble request to teleperformace india (Plot no.398 udyog vihar phase-iii, sector-20 gurugram) don’t waste employee’s precious time as you have waste mine. Time is very precious keep that in mind.
If the company can’t pay someone for the time he gave to the company than don’t hire people and also don’t waste yours as well as someone’s time.
And please focus on the non-ac cabs as well, employee’s got tired of sweating while reaching the office. If they will not feel fresh how will they give their 100% to company.
Rohan verma
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hai my name is vanmika.R I am a ex employee for teleperformance (bpo company) at chennai team my employee id ii00081628 date of joining feb 04 2019 ans date of leaving may 06 2018 please kindly update my last working date to this concern

Teleperformance
    Teleperformance Address
    C-126 Phase, 8, Phase 8, Industrial Area, Sector 73, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 160071, India