Thane Municipal Transport [Tmt] — bus no 70 taken from vastu anand chs to kalwa naka but fare charged from retibunder to chendani.

Thane, Maharashtra., India
 Sachin Govind Haldankar on Feb 18, 2019
Bus route no source destination
70 chendani koliwada khidkali
Bus no 70 - chendani koliwada to khidkali
Bus no 70 - khidkali to chendani koliwada

Bus no 70 taken from vastu anand chs to kalwa naka but fare charged from retibunder to chendani. Here ticket also attached for ready reference. If no option for selecting actual bus stop on handheld device, then it's no use for servicing wrong fare charged. Cheating by tmt.

[Feb 18, 2019] Thane Municipal Transport [TMT] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear concen,
I have a problem regarding inappropriate timing of TMT buses from mulund station to Wagle aagar... I waited for 1.30 minutes at mulund station for bus..I didn't got it. Even today I waited for 1 hour. Still I didn't get the bus. Please provide proper buses with timing mentioned at bustop.
In between traveling the ticket checker enters the bus and starts the ticket checking. The conductor did not reached the last seats and the ticket checker told me and another passenger to pay fine of Rs.113.00 else we would be taken police station.

As we were already late for office had to pay the fine. We request you to justify the matter.
Almost daily there is one AC 65 bus which goes in full speed and doesn't stop at owala bus stop. Today it happened around 7:05am.
After waiting for several minutes in office hours if it happens it frustrates.

Bijay

Mahapalika Bhavan, Chandan Wadi Pachpakhadi, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400602
    Thane Municipal Transport [Tmt] - bus no 70 taken from vastu anand chs to kalwa naka but fare charged from retibunder to chendani.