[Resolved] The Hindu — I am complaining about mr syed mujahid pasha.. who has cheated me..

Khushi123mnp on Mar 6, 2018
Today m sharing my story to all u ppl.. Plz go through this n try to share as much as u can so that ppl like Mr syed Mujahid Pasha can understand we girl r not made for nly enjoyment or time pass... I am sharing his no. [protected]... Plz call him n ask him why he did this wd me... Actually m a Hindu girl...we both r working in same company.. N he came to my life..he proposed me.. He made all false promises that he ll marry me.. He will convince my parent n all... After three years I came to knw he is already in a physical relationship wd one girl.. Her name is Arbina tabbasum.. She is from kolar nly... Mr. Syed was playing wd both of us at a time..Now when I came to knw abt his truth, I started to ask why d hell he did this all wd me... Then he was very rude n he straight forward replied me that bcoz m a Hindu girl he can't marry me.. So he told me to go from his life... M asking from all u ppl that if he was knowing that bcoz m a Hindu so he can't marry me then wt s hell he was doing wd me from so long??? Time pass???? He does not have any concern for a girl feelings??? OK if he was doing time pass then why d hell he came so close to me??? M going to share all mine n his pic n all Mr syed Mujahid Pasha n Arbina's conversation... Just see how nicely he was playing wd two girl at a time...

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 7, 2018
I dint get any resolution... I want company to spread my message to all kolar (karnataka) ppl... So that ppl must knw the real face of Mr syed Mujahid Pasha.. His contact no . is 9738483568 .. Bit still no step has been taken from company

[Mar 07, 2018] The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Khushi123mnp, Mar 06, 2018
She is that girl who is telling me that bcoz she has slept wd Mr syed Mujahid Pasha so she have only right to get marry him.. Why?????

Updated by Khushi123mnp, Mar 07, 2018
Plz m requesting u to share my story as much as u can.. I want to show mr syed Mujahid Pasha real face to everyone... He is from kolar karnataka... Plz publish this post on kolar news... His no. Is [protected].. Plz call him.. What is he thinking abt girl.. Just for time pass???
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

The Hindu Kasturi Buildings 859 & 860 Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    The Hindu - I am complaining about mr syed mujahid pasha.. who has cheated me..