[Resolved]  The Hindu — I am complaining about someone who has cheated me

Actually i am a girl.. And what i am going to share this is very private information.. So i don't want to share my name n all... Actually wt hapend i was working in one private company in 2015..in the same company one of my frnd mr syed mujahid pasha... He belongs to kolar (Karnataka) was working in in my team.. He proposed me.. Even i accepted it.. We became so close to each other... Many times he asked me to slp wd him but i denied it... After three years i came to knw that he was already in a physical relationship wd one girl from kolar nly... And the thing is that he was in a physical relationship wd that girl from last 6-7 years... When i came to knw his cheating he is not ready to tell me sorry nothing just direct he is telling to go from my life... He is telling me now that bcoz m a hindu girl so his parent will not accept me... He will marry to that girl bcoz she has slept wd him before marriage.. M asking to him n from everyone that if this is the matter that his parent will not accept me then wht he was doing wd me from so many days n why d hell he was cheating me from so long??? Why d hell he came so close to me... I just wanna tell that there was nly one thing that i dint slp wd him on bed.. Apart from that he did all d things wd me in park n dark place in office... I just wanna ask to everyone girl are a things for entertainment so anyone can use it for just time pass n enjoyment.. Even we have feelings...
Jan 16, 2020
plz delete this post
Mar 01, 2018

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

M sharing syed Mujahid Pasha contact no.. Plz u guys ask him why d hell he cheated me if he was already in physical relationship wd one girl... M sharing my n his pic.. U can see how much he was close to me... N m sharing his n that girl conversation also.. Plz go through this..

The Hindu
    The Hindu Phone
    The Hindu Address
    The Hindu Kasturi Buildings 859 & 860 Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002