The Hindu — not getting my hindu newspaper on daily basis and on the scheduled time basis.

31, ROY MULLICK COLONY,DUMDUM, Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 MD Shahadat Aslam on Apr 11, 2019
Sir, i have been a reader of the hindu since january 2019 getting my copy through the local newspaper vendor (T. Paper suppliers, 9/1/h/3, canal east road, kolkata – 700 067). Last payment made date is 13 march 2019 by cash for this month, i received a newspaper some days without any issue. From january 2019, around 25-26 days paper not delivered. There is a large number of absent. Which impact very heavy on my cse preparation. But i kept quiet. Again for this month, i have not received around 14 days paper in this month. However, till date i have not received the newspaper. But till today the problem has not been solved. Could you please deduct the amount the papers delivered and return my money amount back? If not possible, send some good kolkata magazine in lieu of the balance amount. I am sorry to say that i am totally disappointed from your way of service, which i never expected being reputed concern like hindu.
Paper supplier – t. Paper suppliers
Agent – tapas roy chowdhury ([protected])
Address – 9/1/h/3, canal east road, kolkata – 700 067

[Apr 11, 2019] The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am not receiving my news papers regularly.
Today ( 7 April 2019), I haven't received my news paper. I didn't receive my news paper 2 days back and so on.
Please do the needful.

The Hindu Kasturi Buildings 859 & 860 Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    The Hindu - not getting my hindu newspaper on daily basis and on the scheduled time basis.