The Panel Station — didn't receive my incentive which was pending for a month then my account was locked

Malda, India
 mjeet129 on Apr 11, 2019
I have used the panel station for 5 months and i have redeemed my points 4 times
I have recieved the incentives for first 3 times but last time i didn't recieve any incentives even after the promised date.
Then i contacted to the developers to look after the matter
But after that my account got locked
Neither i recieved my pending redemption nor my account was active anymore
On top of that i had 1900 points in my account which i could have redeemed in some weeks
Please help me
My email account where my the panel station account was linked is [protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 11, 2019] The Panel Station customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by mjeet129, Apr 17, 2019
TPS has sent me a mail saying that I was using inappropriate method
But what was the thing that I used I couldn't know
They don't even answer of emails
Even they didn't give me my pending incentinve
Atleast pay me my pending incentive, that was something that I had earned with my own work

Building 2A, Aster-East Tower, Lower Ground Floor, Embassy Tech Village (Formerly Vrindavan Tech Village), Marathalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560103
    The Panel Station - didn't receive my incentive which was pending for a month then my account was locked