Thyrocare

Landmarks:Opp. Sandoz

Fax:
Fax:

Gulf
43, Bldg No.737, Road 1510, BIIP, Block 115, Hidd, Kingdom of Bahrain 115, Hidd, Kingdom of Bahrain
Tel: +973 6600 4000

+977 443 0997
+977 443 0976

Fax: +977 1443 1211

Bangladesh
Confidence Centre (12th floor), Kha-9, Pragoti Sarani, Shazadpur, Gulshan, Dhaka -1212, Bangladesh
Tel: +880 181 155 9999

View More Information...

Good

Thyrocare Complaints & Reviews

Thyrocare is one of the best concept and probably the state of art blood testing facility in india. They don t give commission...

Thyrocare — very poor service [Resolved]

Team,

I made advance payment on 26 oct 2017. Technician came on 28 oct 17 and collected blood sample. He forgot...

Pathetic service i have ever experienced in my life... Customer executives are misguiding customers... Actual test cost and tests are totally different.
I have given my blood sample for test yesterday morning and i was told by him that i wl receive reports by today morning which i have not received yet after rigorous follow up
I will not recommend thyrocare to anyone
Oct 29, 2017

From: santosh chavan
    Sent: thursday, october 19, 2017 6:06 pm
    To: '[protected]@thyrocare.com'; '[protected]@thyrocare.com'br...

I had made a booking for blood tests for hba1c, blood sugar fasting, blood sugar post prandial on 22 sept 2017 by making an online payment of rs. 320 from my south indian bank debit card no [protected].
    The company has not even confirmed receipt of the same amount by return email nor have they confirmed whether they will be doing the test by coming to my house.
    I need refund of the amount if they are unable to do the test.
    Sep 23, 2017

Oct 08, 2017
    Updated by Jaccob Ninan
    The above complaint has not yet been resolved. The money has not been credited back to my account.
    MY TEST AGROGRAM1.2in name Saroj Goel mobile [protected] has been cancelled inspite after taking sample now executive saying ur test test is done offline mode why?what is realibility.i have give more sample to complete the test done ; this shows how reliable u r.this pure cheating.ur company may test is offline after one month .

Sir, i had requested for blood tests and accordingly samples (Me & my wife) were taken on
      14th sept 09:30 hrs (Approx) lab code in respect of my name is[protected]/pun72 (C n raina)
      My reports were recd on 15th (On net)
      Reports i r o vijay raina were not recd till sept 16, 22:32hrs and we had requested for retaking
      Of samples fearing that the same were not traceable by u due to wich the report was delayed
      The said report was sent by u immediate on sept17th 03:40 hrs. Sample collection of this report has been mentioned as16th sept whereas the sample collections i r o me & my wife
      Were taken on same date&time.
      We have great faith and trust in your lab and are regularly getting the same done in your lab
      Only, but honestly this time our faith and trust has been shaken, so unless u persist to think
      Otherwise we request u to take our samples again and thereby restore that confidence in us.
      One days notice may please be given for observing the read fasting hours.
      Truely yours
      C n & vijay raina
      Sep 17, 2017

Thyrocare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I availed home collection facility from thyrocare on 15th sept, 2017 and they assured to email the report by 16th sept 2017 morning. It's been the whole day they have just sent one report that too with wrong name. I doubt if that's my report even. Also the collection guy which came was using single kit for all the home collection customers when i told him to use fresh syringe he took out other one sealed as it appeared but now i doubt that too. He was using poor quality kit and just one kit for all and had no fresh kits with him. Bad service. It's disgusting to imagine one kit being used for all patients and that too was in such a bad condition. There is no credibility here. Customer care representative also make fool of consumers, giving false information and false hopes that report will come in next half hour.
        Sep 17, 2017

Thyrocare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

(Reciept no:revtt[protected] i have opted for blood collection and test from thyrocare on 31st aug 2017 in the morning 8 am. The blood was collected at 8 am on 31st aug 2017.

The executive who came for collection told that report will be available online in

Not recieved the report till 3rd september2017, 2 pm. I am surprised why they are doing so. I went for review i found this company is worst. Please refund my money because when the report will be recieved the patient may die because disease will not wait for long time.

Worst experience
          Sep 03, 2017

Thyrocare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is with respect to the booking that was done for C Arogyam complete blood test for which customer needs to go through fasting of 10-12hrs. The operator said that the technician to collect blood samples will be at the given location by 7-8 am
            i.e Day 1 Time: 7-8 am : No one arrived, received call from operator at 9 asking to reschedule the appointment.
            We rescheduled it for the next day at the same time and confirmed whether the technician is available on Sunday.
            Day 2 Time: 7-8 am: No one arrived, also didn't receive any message regarding the same.
            Received the call for Day 2 appointment two days later asking to reschedule it.
            Day 5 Time: 7-8 am: The technician arrived late and the message was also sent late.
            I had to again reschedule it for the next day.
            Day 6 Time: 7-8 am:. today's it's 9am now and no one from their technician has arrived. I am done with the fasting of 12hrs. Why do the company agree to the timing if they cannot manage to send the technician on time. Why do they mention it saying our people visit the customer at 7:30. A straight forward answer should be a polite No to the customer. This is really not acceptable and I doubt to continue being a customer with Thyrocare.

Sincerely,
            Chaitali Gandhi
            Sep 03, 2017

Hello thyrocare,

I would need to escalate and get refund of my amount.

Please note that i requested for paleo test request with excel format report from thyrocare. As advised by thyrocare person, pro arogyam 1.3 test was booked and sample taken accordingly.

But when i received the report, it is not provided as per paleo format. I have been following with emails for more than 5 days now but no proper reply and someone informed me that we will provide the report based on my requirement yesterday. Simultaneously other thyrocare executive informed me that there is another test for paleo.

Please do not try to cheat customers as it will badly impact your business soon and you will not be in exist in the market.

I need to get my amount refunded as soon as possible. If there is no action taken in few days, i will have to write-up in social media and other public forums.

Expecting speedy response and actions from thyrocare.

David
              +91 [protected]
              Sep 01, 2017

Thyrocare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am anju dwivedi having regd mob. No. [protected] gone thru blood test of rs.1500/-. I ve got the payment receipt of rs1500.00 which i paid online. My receipt is reimbursable. I ve submitted my bill but dept. Objected that you pl. Submit test wise charges break up charged by thyrocare. I've requested your midc turve office at navi mumbai. But they refused to do so. Thus i may lose my rs.1500/-. Please help us to get my reimbursements.
                Please can not compel me to proceed to consumer court.

Rgds
                Anju
                Jul 27, 2017

Thyrocare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thyrocare was assigned for home collection. Yesterday they cancelled themselves. Today they gave me the timing and name number of the collector. But the collector upon contacting refused to come before 9 saying he stays too far.in the meanwhile i had followed all medical instructions for the collection. Is this professionalism and where is the ethics? I shall have to take this matter to the consumer forum
                  Aug 30, 2017
                  Jul 24, 2017

Jul 25, 2017
                  Thyrocare Customer Care's response
                  Dear Sir, Requesting you to provide your order id and registered mobile number with us for further action.

I did test of vitamin d profile & vitamin b12. On 11-jul-2017.
                    But still i have not received hard copy.
                    I need it for medical claim.
                    So look into matter.
                    Provide me hard copy. So i wll go through medical claim.
                    Details are -

Product :
                    Vitamin d profile, vitb
                    Jul 20, 2017

Thyrocare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Despite confirmation of my order and mutually agreeable time, the lab technician refused to collect the sample... Thank god i had chosen cash payment mode...

Initially when my order was confirmed yesterday, they asked me to pay rs 1270 even though they advertised the rate as rs 660 only

This is highly unprofessional attitude and this has resulted in loss of time and resources.
                      Now i will go to lab for the tests and will pay extra amount simply because o[censored]nprofessional people sitting at thyro are labs
                      Jul 19, 2017

Thyrocare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked appointment for ferritin test. Appoinrment confirmed on saturday. But they postpone it on saturday at 11 am. But that person did not come on sunday too. He did not called also. After calling customer care again they postpone to monday 8 o clock but their person refused to come. Again i called customer care n they said they will collect sample on my company address but after few minute they cancelled my appointment. So from saturday these people cheating with me after telling urgency of test too. Requesting you to take a proper action about this.
                        Jul 10, 2017

Thyrocare — Fraud company [Resolved]

This company is fraud cheating the peoples... I have booked the test and evn applied for hard copy of the report bt it indicated...

Thyrocare — Cost [Resolved]

I have to do 2 test that is thyroid profile and prolactine. I hove contacting 2 Thyrocare labs and both...

Please refer to my jio 1.4 (Thyrocare) test order mapped with my jio mobile [protected]. The samples have been collected long before but till now i had not received the hard copy reports. It has been more than 15 days already since order collection. Please despatch the reports immediately on urgent basis to avoid further inconvenience to me with respect to my health issues. These are my mother's health reports. Please expedite
                          Nov 9, 2018
                          May 01, 2017

May 02, 2017
                          Updated by TulasiKrishna Inturi
                          Dear Sir / Madam,

Please refer to earlier requests regarding my Thyrocare profile tests. Also please refer to my Jio 1.4 (Thyrocare) Test order mapped with my Jio mobile [protected]. The samples have been collected long before but till now I had not received the hard copy reports. I had already paid Rs 1250 in cash to the collection executive. It has been more than 15 days already since order collection. Please despatch the reports immediately on urgent basis to avoid further inconvenience to me with respect to my health issues. Also please refer to ticket number 4490. Despatch the reports immediately on urgent basis.

VijayaDurga Inturi / TulasiKrishna Inturi
                          65 Female / 38 Male

The report submitted gives total psa value of 3.53 ng/ml and free psa value of 1.2ng/ml.

Further it says that...

Am manoj pandey, recently i book wellness pack B @ 1500, before booking appointment i call and discuss that i want vitamin D3, i got advise that if i am going to select wellness B pack in that it will cover vitamin D3, for that i paid 1500 rupees and movies ahead. when my report came than i came to know that in this pack there is no vitamin D3. and that is mandatory for me.
                            now my 1500 rupees totally wast.
                            pls. suggest me how to get back my money.
                            Apr 19, 2017