Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care Contacts

3.5
Last updated Aug 6, 2022

File a complaint to Tikona Digital Networks

Having problems with Tikona Digital Networks?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tikona Digital Networks customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tikona Digital Networks

Tikona Digital Networks Website

Tikona Digital Networks Head Office Address

'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West)
Mumbai City District

Tikona Digital Networks Social Media

Tikona Digital Networks Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 209 4276

View more phone numbers

Tikona Digital Networks Overview

Latest complaint Refund not credited has been filed on 06/08/2022. Latest Resolved Disconnected and settled payment during installation and still asking for payment was resolved Jul 4, 2022. Tikona Digital Networks ranks as the #2 most complained about among Broadband.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tikona Digital Networks. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Tikona Digital Networks reviews & complaints(5718)

Verified Company
Verified Company
Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care
Service available

Tikona — Refund not credited

My Tikona connection was discontinued because there was some issue with the tower, till date I am writing to them to credit my refund. I have twitted my case but I am still getting same automated response.

Please help....
I received a Tikona bill of rs 2400 first after stopped using 2 months in sep 2021 then when I contacted customer care they said it is postpaid connection, not a prepaid connection (I kept saying that i was informed its a prepaid service) then I sent mail for disconnection before and after paying the bill they did not reply and again they generated a bill saying if your service is suspended u will receive a bill. Then after 4 months I am...
I applied for broadband connection in your tikona website I paid the money also 3533rs for 40mbps 6 months with zero rs installation fee and the website said that if connection not done in 7 days it will refund it. So I paid it.
When I recahed to customer care then they told me your request is not registered so I gave all details then they said service engineer will call you.
Service engineer called me said it will charge 2000rs...