Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care
Tikona Digital Networks

Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care

Tikona Digital Networks

Facebook
'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West)
Mumbai City District

Good

Tikona Digital Networks Complaints & Reviews

Tikona — No network everyday after 11pm

Manoraali on Jul 3, 2020
I just bought the service last week. N everyday after 11.30pm the Wifi goes off. There is no network the entire night. We...

Tikona — Poor internet connection and worst service

prashantsarve on Jul 2, 2020
Payment done on 29 june and till date i am unbale to access my mail and other stuff. Trying call customer care team and lot...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Internet Services

Tikona — Very high ping latency and frequently connection drop and fluctuation

Anshul Pratap Singh on Jul 1, 2020
Dear Tikona Team,

Tikona ID- [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com and Mob; [protected]

Complaint...

Tikona — Internet Frequent issue

vivek.chaturvedi88 on Jul 1, 2020
I am using Tikona Broadband for more than a Year now and seeing issues with Frequent speed decrease and disconnections very...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Broadband

Tikona — no installation done and no response

Prashant Bardia on Jul 1, 2020
User id: [protected]
Mail id: [protected]@rediffmail.com
I paid 6719/- for new connection installation on...

sunil0898 on Jun 27, 2020
Nitin sharma the sales head is seriously shameful and ridiculous person.
Tikona again done same thing as fraud with me also.
The couldn’t made connection in my home after taken 3 months advance 6 months before and still couldn’t refund my money.
Nitin sharma is such a stupid and fraud person that having office in palasia indore.
Now the only option available to file a police complaint against him and tikona. They should pay me full refund with extra amount for which i lost my time.

I had all formalities that they had asked but nothing has been done.

[Jun 27, 2020] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

64_ravi on Jun 27, 2020
    Hi team,

I have subscribed to the unlimited yearly plan of broadband. The speed offered by you for this plan is 25 MBPS. firstly I am struggled to get the connection thereafter frequently lost the connectivity for hours.

Till date I have made several complaints that I lost the connectivity everyday from installation ( in the day I didn't get internet for 3-4 hours).

I have to face a lot of inconvenience as I have to stay home and office work get to be done.

My work is getting affected and I do not wish to continue the subscription any more.

Please cancel my subscription with immediate effect and send me the usage bill till date for the current month. Rest amount to be refunded in my account. Crossed cheque is attached for account details.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Tikona — Tikona charging me full Bill Amount even after no Internet Connection for 7 days.

sudip17pal on Jun 26, 2020
      This is with reference to my Tikona Id [protected] where I have No Internet Connection from 9th June to 14th June. Even after...
      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Broadband

Tikona — no internet no resolution of complaint (tikona id-1122690341 (request number is 1-8271873259)

Anshul Pratap Singh on Jun 24, 2020
      I had raised a complaint regarding no internet from last 5 days. (Request number is 1-[protected]) on[protected]

adityasahu802 on Jun 24, 2020
      My internet is not working since 16th june 2020. They are not taking my complaints and not responding to my complaints and also they denied to refund my money

[Jun 24, 2020] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Am ma on Jun 23, 2020
        In my home wifi is not working from the beginning when i put this wifi in my home before 4 months, when i'm install this tikona wifi they said me to pay 6 months money in starting itself and i paid,
        I use to call the manager and the staffs, manager is not responding the call and the staffs has put my number in block list,
        Then 1 guy answered my call and telling me don't disturb me and he is shouting on me,
        They are not resolving my issue and they are not giving my money back also,
        This wifi is not working for me and it is waste of my money,
        So i'm requesting please anybody help me

[Jun 23, 2020] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Herminder1979 on Jun 22, 2020
          From: herminder bedi
          Date: sun, jun 14, 2020 at 4:09 pm
          Subject: fwd: ban :[protected] & [protected] _ reference no is 1-[protected] — frequent network disconnect issue — consumer court grievance number # 2038553
          To:,,,,,

[protected]@tikona,

I got a call from your technician named deepak [protected]. He said, issue could not be resolved today as there is no technician available to visit. Then i called saurabh [protected], he said every home user is complaining for no connection. If you will not provide services then why not every home user will complain. Enough is enough. Several days has gone & no permanent solution has been provided.

I am paying for 60mbps however only half of speed was coming
          Connection was frequent disconnected
          No one picked the call
          Poor response
          Several executives said they left tikona
          Few said if not working then disconnect the connection but do not call again & again.
          Frequent connection disconnection issues were reported 2 month back however no permanent solution was provided.
          Now i am ordering new connection & need my refund. If you will not pay easily then in consumer court i will get the amount with compensation.

Thanks & regards
          Herminder singh bedi

[Jun 22, 2020] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pratikmisstry on Jun 22, 2020
            As per tikona engineer, signal are not available in my area and requested for refund past one month but no response.

Tikona — my internet connection

Mohit Baunthiyal on Jun 22, 2020
              This is with reference to my tikona id [protected]. I am facing "no internet connection issue" on regular basis as a result...

sunil0898 on Jun 22, 2020
              Tikona and their team members are completely fraud and cheaters and they cheat their customers from a long time.

Nitin sharma (Indore office) and his team do this job very sharply.

5 months ago they taken 3 moths money as advance but connection never has been done from their side.

Still many mails and calls has been done as a request from my side to get my money refund but seriously shameful persons are they still could not processed the refund process.

Bhai logo kisi ka bhi connection le lo but never tikona, they has been cheated from customers so long time as you can check many frauds as online complaints.

Sailendra Tripathi on Jun 20, 2020
                My internet connection is not working for the last 3 days. Please resolve.

[Jun 20, 2020] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tikona — discontinue connection

shriram tanksale on Jun 18, 2020
                  I have been trying to connect every customer care service contact source to disconnect by tikona broadband service since last...

SumeetSC on Jun 18, 2020
                  I have been a long standing customer of the tikona internet services in pune.
                  From the last 6 monts tikona serice has been the worse internet and broadband service. Since i have subscribed to a quarterly unlimited usage plan, i am not able to switch my service provide. Tikona has refused to reimburse the advance payment i had made.

[Jun 18, 2020] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Tikona — Getting threatening calls to sue for not paying bills

prit_11 on Jun 17, 2020
                    I bought a tikona broadband connection with 6 months validity. When the 6 months are completed i wanted to change my plan...

Tikona — Unable to get new connection even after 2 weeks. [Resolved]

neek619 on Jun 16, 2020
                    I've applied for the new connection on 4th june 2020, sales person told me that installation will be done in 2 days, almost...

Recently Discussed

15 days ago
                    Tikona
                    Unethical behaviour from tikona manager, refund not received, company not interested to pay refund, not responding emails phone calls done.
                    17 days ago
                    Tikona
                    Getting threatening calls to sue for not paying bills
                    19 days ago
                    Tikona
                    Refund has not initiated yet
                    20 days ago
                    Tikona
                    disconnection of tikona broadband services
                    22 days ago