[Resolved] Times Of India — yearly subscription coupon for times of india daily newspaper

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 bunty.hemant on Jan 5, 2018
My account has been debited with an amount of rs.795/- for yearly subscription coupon on 20.09.2017 and i have been issued subscription id no.[protected] on 13/10/2017 via sms.
Till today i. E. On 05.01.2018, i have not received any coupon.
This is a serious issue with regard to service provided by such an esteemed company. Almost 3 months have gone, no redressal, no feedback.
Kindly take necessary action for earliest disposal of my complaint.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 9, 2018
I have today i.e. on 09.01.2018 received the coupons. Thanks to Times of India
Updated by bunty.hemant, Jan 05, 2018
My account has been debited with an amount of Rs.795/- for yearly subscription coupon on 20.09.2017 and I have been issued subscription ID No.[protected] on 13/10/2017 via SMS.
Till today i.e. on 05.01.2018, I have not received any coupon.
Kindly take necessary action for earliest disposal of my complaint.

Comments

I paid for annual subscription of Times of India Chennai and the amount also got deducted but till now I did not receive the coupon.
i want times of india yearly subscription coupon.

please let me know how i get this coupon
i paid Rs.895 by icici bank cheque (cheque no 11715)and the amount is debited from my account on[protected] till date i didn't get the coupons . please check .

joshy kurian paul
DLF Dilshad ext 2
Bhopura
I misplaced the times subscription coupons, is there any option to have duplicate coupons. My RRE Code is 20702766.
i paid Rs.895 by sbi bank cheque and the amount is debited from my account on 31/12/18 till date i didn't get any confirmation message from TOI please check .

MUKESH AGRAWALA
SECTOR 74, NOIDA
i had subscribed for Times Of India Noida Annual Subscription and received the subscription no also [protected] but till date not received the coupons.Have called the customer care nth times but problem did not resolve.

Request TOI To send me the coupons
IDCH[protected]

With reference to the above I have been trying to renew my subscription for the last three weeks with out
success since the https://... I.D is not working. I tried calling the phone number[protected] at least 15 times and the call does not go through. If I have to waste so much time for one simple renewal I would rather not subscribe.

Manohar lal

I-World Tower, DLF Golf Course Road, DLF City Phase V, Haryana, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Times Of India - yearly subscription coupon for times of india daily newspaper