[Resolved] Titan Company — staff behaviour

Gorakhpur, Gorakhpur District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Aakarshita jaiswal on Apr 21, 2019
I want to bring to your notice that staff of gorakhpur tanishq near city mall is pathetic... The old staff from red cross location tanishq who r here are d best but the new hired staff is miserable... Today i faced a sales girl deepika.. She was so rude... Next two months back i faced the same issue with another sales girl bt i ignored... My registered mob no. Is [protected].. I went there n wud hv bought was on billing counter bt the behaviour screwed my mom's mood so much dat we went to aishpara.. Our local establd brand in gkp... My mom's registered no. Is [protected]... She was a regular cx of tanishq bt the behaviour dere has irrated her so much dat nw u can chk details.. She has almost left tanishq... She went dere with me bcz i insisted bt nw i too m leaving tanishq... Plz teach humanity first to ur staff n maintin a system recorded feedback bcz dey nvr ask for feedback n tanishq is losing its image in gkp very drastically
Complaint marked as Resolved May 22, 2019

[Apr 21, 2019] Titan Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Titan Company Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2019
Dear Aakarshita,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern, we understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for the difficulty you have faced and we want to reach out to you. Could you please share your contact number & email id, so that our team can contact you.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy. In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on[protected].

Sincerely,
Steve
Titan Company Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2019
Dear Aakarshita,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

As per our records, your complaint was already registered on 21/04/2019 and your complaint number is [protected].

Your complaint would be checked and address at the earliest.

Sincerely,