TNT — unreasonable charges to the customer for tnt's blunder
My shipment with consignment number[protected] was picked up from uk to be delivered to chennai. It was clearly articulated to tnt that this was a used television. However tnt did the following blunders
1. They shipped the consignment to bangalore airport claiming they have import clearance ports only in bangalore. Due to this they were asking me to come to bangalore. Because of my personal commitments i was unable to go to bangalore. Tnt claims its their internal routing process which is a unfair argument. This has attracted rs. 9685 as eici charges and they are asking me to pay this amount.
2. Tnt did not clarify at the point of picking the shipment that the item will be delivered as a courier instead of cargo. So they are asking me to convert the shipment from courier to cargo. Tnt claims they are not aware of the indian customs rules for them to clarify the same at the time of picking up the shipment.
3. Even though i had paid to tnt for a door to door delivery at the point of shipping my tv, they are asking me to pay more for handling charges, del order charges etc. Which sums to around rs. 5000
4. Even after customs clearance on 24th october, they did not ship the item out of the airport until november 9th claiming the customs as the reason for the delay which i don't believe.
5. Tnt had given me multiple invoices of outstanding amount which was completely wrong.in one case they had even double accounted which i had picked up. I am unable to trust them due to all these.
Even though i am ready to pay the custom's duty, tnt is also asking me to pay around rs. 15000 for their blunders. As of today 20th november 2018 i am yet to receive my shipment as it is lying in tnt's warehouse. They have not given any clear responses to my queries and cherrypicking on the responses that they are comfortable to respond.
Never ship your items via tnt.
Wish somebody senior from tnt looks into this problem and responds back.
My email id is ganesan. [protected]@gmail.com
Thanks & regards,
Was this information helpful?
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
File a Complaint