Toplite Holidays — Not allowing multiple rooms to be booked

I am not been provided with option to book 2 rooms for me and my parents, although I have more than 7 free nights available.

I know this can be done as I have availed this for earlier bookings
Toplite Holidays customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

Dear Ma'am

With reference to your above mentioned we hereby inform you that as mentioned in your contract you can avail only 1 room on your membership entitlement .
Saurav Khatri's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 9, 2023
As I have told you multiple times, you guys have booked 2 rooms earlier for me, and deducted my free days.
I have vouchers that you provided, i checked my contract also and there no clause mentioned regarding this.
I can submit the proof of the voucher and the contract, share the email id where I can do so.
On top of that you emailed me saying that I need to take this comment down before you can make a reservation for me. How unprofessional is that.
And now you are saying that you do not have any affiliation in Hyderabad also.

I have been using your services earlier never you would stopped down to this level

My previous bookings were for ooty and you have provided me with 2 rooms and deducted 4 free days
This is the email that toplite sent me regarding removing the complaint before they make any reservations for me.

Toplite Holidays