Torque Automotive Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Aug 24, 2022

File a complaint to Torque Automotive

Having problems with Torque Automotive?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Torque Automotive customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Torque Automotive

Ahmedabad District
Gujarat

Torque Automotive Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Torque Automotive reviews & complaints(9)

Refund my booking amount
Torque Automotive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid rs. 250/- two times but our software not download...
    You are therefore requested to return the paid amount which was paid on 19.01.2022 through sbi card ending no 6282.
    Inform about return.
    I will download our software again after paying amount...
    I am facing a problem in my power window. While driving car there is a little voice coming from left door of power window. I had faced this issue earlier also and the problem was rectified. So kindly make arrangements to rectify it.
    Ashutosh
    433 Jai Maa Apartment, plot no 16, sector 5, Dwarka, New delhi 110075
    Mobile no [protected]/ [protected]...
    Respected sir,
    I am serving officer of army and i had bought an octavia style pus 2 tdi in sept 2017 from torque ahmedabad through mr sandip maheria as sales executive of the dealer. Veh registration is jh 07 g 4246 on major laxmisha suvarna.
    During the purchase mr sandip maheria offered a maintenance pacakage of skoda for periodic maintenance and i paid the said amount for the same to torque skoda and took delivery of veh,...
    Hi, This is Regarding the First Complaint about my Car Submitted at Your Workshop in Ahmedabad .
    My Car Registration is GJ-01-RV-2992 .
    The Total Km of the Car was 12705 when it was submitted on[protected] .
    The Job Sheet No : 042897

The Complaint was as follows ... The Details of the charges also followed .

1) The Right Rear Window Glass was making some noise while opening and closing...

Car No: MH 04 EQ 5085 Car Model: Skoda Fabia
    Service given to Torque Automotive Private Limtied.
    S. G High Way, Ahmedabad,

Invoice No: AHMD[protected], Invoice Date: 9 Feb 2017

Left hand side mirror glass has been replaced but it has permanent mark wrote on it " Object in the mirror are closer then they view"
    it has no anti reflection. they charge me Rs. 1348.70 plus tax. It is SIMPLE GLASS

I have right side mirror what was installed original from Skoda has safety feature like anti reflation and there is no permanent mark

While driving at night I face heavy beam head light of back car on my left side mirror which annoying me while driving.

The 5J08575210Q MIRROR GLASS IS SAME SPECIFICATION WHAT THEY INSTALLED BECAUSE IT HAS NO SAFETY, ANTI REFLECTION. and permanent mark was wrote on it

Please provide me original Mirror Glass with anti reflection from Skoda.

Skoda is known for SAFETY.

Thanking You

Gautam S. Jani
    Mobile no: +91 [protected]
    Email: gautam.[protected]@gmail.com
    gautam.[protected]@ymail.com

Here is a case :
      The vehicle is purchased skoda fabia with registration number gj12ak4139 registered on 30.11.2010 and bought on 26.11.2010.
      The service record of this vehicle is impeccable which you can retrieve very conveniently.
      On 10.12.2015 when 41495 km, the skoda servicing team at baroda torque automotive pvt ltd confirmed all is well with the vehicle.
      After that, on 18.04.2016 night the engine started giving a noise which is like knocking. I took it to the service center at torque ahmedabad on 19.04.2016 when the odometer reading was 45581 km which is not even 5000 km after the last checkup at skoda.
      They kept the vehicle for 1 week and later said they said there is some engine noise and they will need to send to skoda the details as they cannot solve at their end.
      After 1 week, there was no follow up from their end and when i called they said that the car is giving noise due to some internal engine problem. The car may have been driven without oil as oil was low. However, he accepted that the oil display does not show that oil is less so he was contradicting his own statements. Also, with the oil check in less than 5000 km with no leakage, there is no chance of oil getting lesser.
      Basically, they are trying to cover up for their inability to fix the manufacturing defect. When engine work is done just 6 months back at skoda service center, how can it again throw up problem in 6 months? It is quite logical there is something wrong with the vehicle. (After purchase, even before the 60000km, i completed the paid servicing due at 60000 was done on 16.04.2015. Attached is the details of the service history. This also had engine work done. Check attached work history)
      Further, next day, he called and said that they have got a reply from skoda after their consultation and said engine needs to be replaced and the cost will be approximately 4 lakhs.Insane!
      Also, he said that their engineer have opened the engine and so after fitment they are not sure if the car will restart as i had given to them in a working condition with no warning sign flashing on the dashboard screen! So, in all ways there is no positive approach to a solution from their end.
      From the service history, you can see that the car has had a troubled history since purchase and it shows in the history card. Somehow, we took it ahead considering those as small problems but this is turning out to be a nightmare for skoda owners like me and very harassing.
      I hope skoda doesn't seems to be teaming up with the dealers to loot the customers. I am now left with a useless car which was atleast in running condition when i gave to skoda showroom for checkup on the top of receiving a manufacturing defect car.
      How can a car with such a history of maintenance breakdown all of a sudden if it is not a manufacturing defect. They seem to have done the engine work in april and could not detect the problem is very weird. Further, no pickup drop facility, no replacement car when keeping the car for over a week is not expected from skoda.
      I urgently want the company to take this ahead and provide me a non manufacturing defect car or a full refund of the car. A skoda which is run just 45000 km with so many problems! Not a skoda quality and definately a manufacturing defect issue.
      Chetan
      Proud (Used to be - now not) skoda owner

Likeshow more reactionscommentshare
      Aug 5, 2021
      Dear Jyoti, we apologize for the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and our service representatives will connect with you soon. Regards, SKODA India.

I have purchase SCODA REPID on Dt 21th June 2012 from Tordue Automotive Sahram Road Showroom, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
        At first day My car Side Light is not working hence we complain and send the car at Ahmedabad Worshop. They replay me Side light is not working due to I fitted Sound systems, Reverse camera. So I collect my car from workshop and checked by local Car Accessories which is fitted Reverse camera but he tols me there is no any problems from his side. Then after I send car to you Work shop and now after second day CAR is ready and it’s charges is approx 1200/-..

1. At the time of Delivery I go at my Home but on cross road I paid Fine for Haven’t Yellow Strip On Head Light.
        2. One side SIDE LIGHT is not working from first day.
        3. Dickey is not open with Remote.
        4. Purchase date is 21th June 2012 but still today Company haven’t get RTO registration hence I am not able to drive my car at outside the city area.
        5. I purchase car with full cheque payment still today I haven’t get full detail Bill.
        Aug 13, 2020

I own a Skoda Fabia 2009, the car was due for second free servicing in Dec 2010. The dealer, Torque Automobiles, refused to carry out free servicing on the pretext that the vehicle is not registered in Gujarat. I am from the Armed Forces and hence in a transferable job and moreover the Company clarified that the dealer should give us free servicing regardless of place of purchase or regd.

regards
          Arun Kumar
          Aug 13, 2020
          Against Skoda’s Unethical Conduct

Dear Fellow,

I have recently had a terrible experience with Skoda which has costed me a lot of money, harassment and still an unreliable Skoda Superb car. Astonishingly, The Skoda Company is hands-in-gloves with its Dealerships & Authorized Workshops, who are given a free-hand to exploit customers and fleece them mercilessly by Skoda itself.

I empathize with the similar exploitation inflicted on you by Skoda and hence urge you to not let it just be at the hands of foreign companies, who think of India as a dumping ground and Indian Customers a bunc of weak, uneducated .

I am creating a forum of 100 similar sufferers who can together jointly address our issues with Skoda to apt regulatory, media, public and rating agencies till we get a resolution.

Await your revert and support to reclaim what is rightfully ours.

Prateek Agarwal
          [protected]@rediffmail.com
          It was booked Octavia on 27/ June 2016 after discussing the sales person at torque automotive Baroda that they will deliver the vehicle on my daughter birthday 1/ Sept. 2016. Till date I do not get any satisfied answer from the dealer.So please take this mater seriously other wise I have to shift on other manufacturer vehicle.