Toyota Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Dec 27, 2022

File a complaint to Toyota

Having problems with Toyota?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Toyota customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Toyota

Toyota Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 425 0001

Toyota reviews & complaints page 8

There is battery issue in my car so they take away my car to their service center and they replace my car battery with new battery and after that they delivered my car at my address when i received my car i saw there is a big dent in right side of car fender i can see that is new dent in my car and also they used one nut in my fender so i told them that this is the new dent but refused to accept that after that i did not accepted my car then service take away my car again to service center and they delivered it today but there is still dent on my fender and nut is used so please look into this matter i never expected this kind of experience from Toyota

INNOVA CRYSTA Model 2019
    Vehicle No: PY 01 CV 8282
    Present Meter Reading : 28000km
    From past 10000km reading front break Lining sound is coming heavy and irritating in public. During first service i raised the complaint but not rectified and for second service also i raised the complaint, at that time service center said no problem nothing and anyhow we cleaned breakpad and everything. From very nextday again break Lining sound is coming.
    The Toyota brand name is damaging like something in public place by seeing the sound from the innova CRYSTA.
    +1 videos
    Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

"Toyota tamilnadu India "We have requesting NOC more than 2months but we didn't get any proper update from finance section

Iam very disappointed

Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I think this is the 10 th time iam forwarding a complaint to reputed company and toyota people are just fooling me by putting my vehicle on Toyota service centre and giving me back by making it ready for limited period of time. I had forwarded these complaint in the warranty period itself and they are not responsible to make it ready.My car Etios liva (reg no - KA 04 MT 5333) facing an issue on left side glass and forwarding complaint on that, you people are just fooling me by fixing it fir temporary, This will be last complaint which I will forward to Toyota, I wait till these much of time because I trust Toyota, So please make it ready as soon as possible

Serviced This Vehicle on NIPPON MOTOR CORPORATION (P) LTD
          NIPPON TOYOTA, MEKADAMBU P.O., MUVATTUPUZHA, ERNAKULAM, KERALA 682315, Dated 23/03/2021. Bill No. GSJ21-02850, Time 15:11
          . This Vehicle Breakdown yesterday (24/03/2021) evening. Alternator Belt Burned and AC Not Working, Battery Symbol Shown.
          Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Toyota company is making fool to its Indian customers by providing faulty brakes in all Innova Crysta, there is very big manufacturing defect of innova crysta brake, peddal and steering vibrates a lot that it creates risk of accident, no control on brake also on speed of above 80km/hr. Toyota is even not resolving this problem at all, government and all concern department should surely think about this ....

My car TN 12 C 7006, model 2014, and run only 20, 000 km so far. Having break complaint for last 2 years. However every time I give service they only release the air and give it back without no proper resolution and the problem persist.

Now they say Break booster is problem and break MC is problem but not sure what is the actual problem. Both booster and break Mc had to be changed that costs above 20000.

Not satisfied with the services from Harsha toyata velapanchavadi branch. Wanted to understand the root cause of the actual problem in break and get it fixed. Please help.

Reg No-KA05AH9462
              My Car got accident last 2 days back after that i droped vehicle to Service Station Nandi Toyota Kanakapura Road But they are not responding properly even i have In-House ICICI Insurance
              Contact no-[protected]

Hello Toyota Team,

We have bought the Toyota Innova Crysta on Feb 11 2021. We have asked requested the delivery from Thanjavur the same we have communicated to the area manager as well. But we have forced to take the vehicle delivery from Kumbakonam which we never expected and we were in marriage arrangements and this made us think why to be booked here.

So we need some clarification and policy details from Toyota which is about delivery policy and then what's means by delivery charges here. We have paid 12700 RS as delivery charges but we have arranged for the driver to get the car delivery and that too for more than 100 km.
                I have attached the delivery charges receipt for your reference.

I am expecting a prompt response from you and your team.

Thanks & Regards,
                Saravanan M

Dear Sir
                  I have purchased Innova Crysta from Ravindu Toyota. (Yeshavanthpur) in the year 2016 July month. Recently I noticed cracks around both the A/C vents (Photos attached). When I asked about the issue in the service centre, they told me that some people are facing the same issues as me with Crysta Innova. If any person looks around the complaint they can easily make out that there is some manufacturing defect. I kindly request...
                  Car number - up80cz7046

I had sent my car for Claim purpose as the surveyor has surveyed the car he has not serveyed my front left fog lamp as he says while inspection they had taken the photo in the photo there was no fog lamp but the fog lamp had come out and i had shown it to the person who came for the inspection and he said to me it’s okay I didn’t knew they would not include it and make me lose money after speaking...

My vehicle no MP07BA2289 is accident 10.1.21 and delivers 03.03.21 my vehicle is not repair properly showing on dent my vehicle after repair and paints

Dear Sir/Madam

I had purchased a Toyota Innova crysta Automatic ( diesel) in January 2021 from my Nippon dealer in Thiruvalla.

On delivery I had noticed that there was a sudden jerking once the vehicle is put in to drive. The issue was raised with the foreman and service Engineer but things have not been sorted out.

I have made several visits to both showrooms in pathanamthitta (during my 1st service)and...

LR No:[protected]
                    Material reached to Banglore Nelamangle office on 25th Feb21 but till now material to us,
                    keep on calling respective Person saying material not finding in the storage area.

Company name: TT Steel Service India pvt ltd
                    Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought 3 New Innova Vehicles BS VI model from the Poddar Toyota, Silchar, Assam in between lockdown period till date. Which dealer's one branch is running also in Agartala. But after taking delivery of these vehicles there was some technical issues and for which we have gone to service centre, but not get proper maintenance as after few days of maintenance same technical issues are arises. And when we gone again for service purpose, they charge for maintenance every time, where we did not get proper maintenance. Also to inform that in the Agartala Service Centre, there has been scarcity of technicians and for which we also suffer lots as our commercially used vehicles kept by them in there service centre due to non availability of technicians. In this regard, I personally draw the kind attention of the authority to please solve my issues as well as proper service centre activities will mitigate problems. Otherwise the goodwill of Toyota vehicles will be decrease day by day due to non availability of proper maintenance and service centre technicians.
                      Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received a message from your email that my number won a prize of 1 crore 60 lakh rupees so how can I get my prize money please help me
                        Feb 26, 2021
                        I received a message from your email that I won a prize of 1 crore 60 lakh so how can I received the prize money .
                        Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have become a great fan of Toyota products since the time I purchased a Corolla Altis in 2009, UK 07 AB 9091, from Grand Toyota Dehradun. This car is so dear to me that I still own this car. In November 2011, I purchased a Toyota Fortuner, UK 07 AM 7650, from Grand Toyota, Dehradun and another Toyota Fortuner, UK 07 BU 2506, on 8th November 2016 from Globe Toyota, Mohali on the launch of the product.
                          br...
                          Hello sir,

I am writing to inform you that my Innova crysta VX model (KL-01 CN 0203) purchased on NOV 2019 has run 23000 KM with the company provided tyre . now i am shocked to found that my three tyre's has an abnormal inner shoulder wear and its completely worn out and thread are also visible.

so far i have done all the alignment check, wheel rotation and balancing at Nippon Toyota service center only ( kottiyam,...

I have send the crysta for denting of small portion and they estimated 12000 about but now its 20480 which its cheated if we give them car for service and i have been forced to pay and they have stoped cashless with Tata Aig why?? only Rathod toyota vapi have this issues and the misbehavier of the staff they donot want to listen or understand .
                          Is the Rathod toyota Vapi i have ask for details to the Kapil Solanki, I have ask two way to do the work one pay by us and other by insurance claim its diffferant price why is there a curruption?
                          Ratothd Toyota never informed to vehical owner they donot do cashless with Tata Aig how we know its faliure to Toyota company??
                          such wrong message i need justice and remve such delere or take back my car and pay me full amount to get rid of Totota and such rascal delers.
                          Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our Toyota INNOVA bearing licence plate:TS08ET0777 has been sent to one of your servicing centers ( Harsha Toyota, L.B Nagar, Hyderabad) for service and their service has been pathetic. Our car was given there three times in the past three months and there's a new issue with the car every time.Is it that the staff there is just extracting money which was never needed in the first place. Our car hasn't travelled 100 kms since the last service and there's already an issue with the AC working on it's own regardless of the engine being on or off. The car doors are automatically unlocked and there's a highlight showing engine, ABS, brake override malfunction and danger symbols. How many times do you people expect us to give it to servicing in a single month? And who's responsible if I was in the outskirts of the city and the car broke down in the middle? Take action against them and reach us at PH NO:[protected].