[Resolved]  Trade India Research — satisfaction review

Hii guys this side bhumi.. Many calls m getting daily for trading.. nd i hv taken a services of 2 companies also bt only loss i had suffered... then from trade india reasearch one of the executive has called me for stock cash basic service charged the amt 7000 per month.. after 4- 5 days they had introduce me for customized package of 321000 for 6 months.. nd i had paid the 50% of it..
nd till now with in 1 month of services i got a profit of 2.45 lakhs of profit... still my 5 months left nd i m hoping for the best the same they will provide me as of now...

The best part of company is executive support. she is giving me full support. if my level is going negative side in loss she properly exit my position in profit either in minimum loss.

I suggest u guys to choose this company for our better.
So Thank u trade india research
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] Trade India Research customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Trade India Research Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Dear Ma'am
You are our valued client and we look forward to a long association with you. In case of any complaints/ queries / clarifications please feel free to call us at [protected] and mail us at [protected]@tradeindiaresearch.com to ensure prompt revert.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My executive Officer Mr.Jitendra and Ms. Ragini call me and told me deposit Rs. 50000 and get return Rs. 453000/- in the one year guaranteed. i deposit Rs. 50000/- on[protected] since but not received my call and no talking me.
Please action against Jitendra and Ragini and Trade India Reasearch.company.
Bittuuuu's reply, Mar 6, 2019
9069360204 ye mera no. Hai aur maine isse apna kuch paisa refund karwa liya hai kuch baki hai. Aap please mujhe call karo mai aapko aapka paisa nikalwa dunga promise

Trade India Research
    Trade India Research Phone
    +91 90 3906 0255 [Compliance]
    +91 73 1669 3844 [Compliance]
    +91 73 1669 3644 [Compliance]
    Trade India Research Address
    301, 3rd Floor, Mangal City, Vijay Nagar, Scheme Number 54, Vijay Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 452001