Tradeindia.com

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Tradeindia.com Complaints & Reviews

I was in contact with priya from tk hair enterprises for several weeks before deciding to order from her company. She practically...

I purchase a hydraulic power pack 5 hp with motor and 200 mm. Long hydraulic cylinders at rs. 42000 plus gst from yadav hydraulics faridabad. And gave him advance rs. 10000.00
After apprix. 2 months later he asked me balance money as he said material is ready.
I transferred balance money to his account, after that he fooled me for more than a month that he is sending material at transport.
I visited 3 times to his work shop which is 320 kms away from my home.
Inspite of that he did not delivered the material,
After several calls and follow up he dispatch a empty ms box to transport. I was again fooled by paying rs 1200 to transport and i received nothing.
I request trade india to kindly delete the listing of these fraud parties.
And help the buyer to settle the dispute.
Mar 05, 2019

Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, i am gopal chadak from nagpur maharashtra. I transfer 52500 rs amount to jd enterprises jaipur, information given...
    Hi sir, as per shown your website for yoga mats the sunita enterprises delhi (Ph no. [protected]) them self called for yoga...
    I am registered as ndb enterprises with ti, from oct, 2018. Ever since i have received, only bogus and non-serious leads....
    I have received a call from tradeindia executive suggesting me a plan for business listing on their portal,, when i didn't...

We want refund our payment bcz in your side no one is responsible person they dont know how to treat client and how resolve clients issue.
    Last 5 yrs we are connect with tradeindia service br yet not receive any benefits from you.
    In fact when we are facing problem always you change our relationship manager bt no one resolving our problem.
    So enough we dont want to use this service we want our refund.
    We also didn't like the website work so return our invested money that we have done for website.
    Jan 25, 2019

Dear Sir/Mam

On 3rd January, 2019 I had registered a complaint to delete my name (Devshekhar Das) & my company...
      Today morning i received a call from tradeindia through [protected] this number. He were saying that i am senior manager speaking...
      Made full of fake promises till i made subscription. Paid 39000 for 2 years. Aftr a month they asked rs 22000 more. Wen i...

I want a refund for the service i had taken from tradeindia.com. I had taken 3 years membership from tradeindia. I am asking them to refund the amount after deducting all their expenses as mention in policy but they are denying to refund me back by saying that there is no valid reason to terminate the policy. They do not want to refund me. Please tell what to do?

From
      Sophiya hosiery mills
      Dec 20, 2018

Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Same thing is happened to me. They refuse to give back refund. According to there terms o[censored]se closure number 22(f). They have to refund but they are deny.

We are getting inquires and when we call them they just respond it as wrong number or they are not in need of that items anymore, or they does even have responded us on tradeindia as well.
        There is not even a single trade that we have got through tradeindia now till.
        And we have paid the amount for this and that is just worthless paying such and high amount for this and in return we get nothing.
        And if this is the situation we have to discontinue using tradeindia
        We have even called many times the person who is in charge of this but still there is no response given.
        I hope this is given solution as soon as possible
        Dec 16, 2018

Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On the 24/11/18 i send $127 to mr. Ashish on sanz hair products ordered for 2 bundles, first he was replying on wastapp now...
          Am here to complain about the company which is located in kolkata (Swapnonil hair exporter) and the person name is abijit.....

I am using services of tradeindia from last 9 years, but this time these new executives are making fraud commitments and not fulfilling their commitements, we are regularly complaining to their customer care again and again but they are not replying us. We do have all the conversation on on our email in written but no one is listening to our complaints.

I think some executives are making these frauds and taking money in order to fulfill their targets to get commision from the company.

There are some names like mansi, rupesh and abhishek they have commited us all the things and now no one is listening.

We request you to please to check these things so other people can have safer side from these types of people.
          Oct 24, 2018

Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I paid total amt 73971/- your man Rana ranjit Singh said me to 42000 we will take for cc payment gateway and remaining amount take will take for trade India and activated not necessary services in my website I don’t won’t that service so refund my money

As discussed with my partner, ashish modi regarding pioneer roofing works, kolkatta, we would like to...

As i can see your satisfaction rating is 1%, but still i'm complaining
            My changes are not being done since day one as i wanted and the images which has to be removed are still there, my email passwords are another problem automatically the password get changed
            2 times in visited to your okhla office with same problem but still facing the same issue i'm fade up of you tradeindia and im not getting business because of your mistakes and this are the complaints i'm doing from day 1
            Need resolution
            Reply me
            Oct 12, 2018

Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Trade india is a big fraud company who only is interested in cheating people and making money, never try to get into any of their lucrative offers, which they would deny to fulfill later. I must say, it is a kind of thief company, looting people. I have proof for their theft, contact me for any further info. They first promised 3 months back to provide us 3-4 times my investment, for which we invested 17000 to take their portal, which they said will be live within 1 month, now even after 3-4 months it has yet not been activated and now they are asking for 8000 more money to activate the services. When we asked for refund they put the security cheques in clearance which got bounced even though they had promised that they will return my cheques and would never sent it for clearance as we asked for refund. Now they are not refunding my money.
              Oct 05, 2018

Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A wholeseller named mateswari prants work surat texttiles markit
                He is a fraud, he act me to be a wholeseller nd when i paid him rs 3960
                Then he not replying nd not receiving my call.
                I want to complain against him.
                Please take any legal action on him.
                He did not refund my money and not send my product.
                He giving me some of his bank details that i mention below:
                Shop name - shiv shakti saree
                A/c no.- [protected]