Trai — getting the prepaid sim of vodafone company

MANJEET KUMAR, VPO- RAICHAND WALA DISTT. JIND HARYANA , CONTAT. NO. 82210-77457, mail- [email protected], RAICHANDWALA, DILWALA, Jind, Jind District, Haryana, India
 mksinghmar on Mar 18, 2019
R/sir or mdm
In last month's my mobile lose with my prepaid no. [protected]. Of vodafon company
I went to vodafon store jind and demand to manager for duplicate sim. Vodafon staff say's you get find your no. But a condition you get postpaid no. Lost prepaid and store give me postpaid.
Now i want my no.in prepaid but store not give me and say's 498 rc is compolsry. I want to port my no.in other's company but company manager say's you pay 498 rs. We do not anything. And other's custmor ko bhi company postpaid no. Hi deti h kisi ko bhi prepaid no. Provide nhi karti. Inki complaint kisi govt. Office me to hoti nhi bechharon ki majboori ho jati h duplicate sim ko lene ki.
I want to my details bill of [protected]
Pls take a n/a against vodafon store manager jind.
My contact. No.
Mail id. [email protected]

[Mar 18, 2019] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - getting the prepaid sim of vodafone company