[Resolved] Trai — no action against delay in processing porting request from reliance telecom

Pritam Bhowmick on Nov 8, 2017
Trai is the governing body for the telecom operators, yet it is immune and ineffective while tackling relaince telecom. The customers are on the verge of losing their primary numbers and trai is simply so callous and insensitive. It has the authority to take action against this rogue company which is not releasing the numbers of the customers interested for porting, yet trai is really not doing anything substantial. Where does the customer go now to save his number? Trai is seriously requested to take actions against relaince immediately.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 10, 2017
Number has been ported successfully.

[Nov 08, 2017] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Even i am facing the same. I am using reliance communication mobile number since 2002 and now when i went to port with JIO my request for porting rejected by reliance. Actually my bill due is -64.00 that means they have to pay me back. even sent mail to reliance communication but no reply
My self jithendra kumar jetha my reliance number [protected] can't able to received upc code plz help and provide upc code my alter number. [protected]... No customer no noodle officer no store. No one responding all customer have prob... Not able to receive call plz help as to resolve the problem plz contact [protected]

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - no action against delay in processing porting request from reliance telecom