Trai — non renewal by the cable operator in-spite-of advance payment before the renewal date and due intimation to the mso

93, N.K. Banerjee Street, Shroddha Apartment, Rishra, Hooghly, West Bengal, Rishra, Hooghly District, West Bengal, India
 [email protected] on Jun 6, 2019
Dear Administrators GTPL- KCBPL,
I am, Sandip Datta residing at Rishra, Hooghly, having 2 set top boxes in my name respectivly A/C. No. 629544, FCBDLDSXW and A/C. No. 1092781 FCBBSBPKG Subscribed your Bengali Platinum Pack + EPIC and Bengali Power Plus Pack since you introduce the Packages, respective Date of Renewal on last 5th June 19, which was informed to your service provider M/S. Akashdeep over telephone 2 times over telephone on 3rd June and 4th June sending payment to their Bandhan Bank Account for the respective renewal but found discontinued from today morning on 6th June due to non-renewal being informed by your customer care department and they said executive also told me that your department will not be able to pursue the concern distributor from your end for this. This very conversation took place 6 a.m. today morning. Previously the same incidence happened with me twice which are also informed to you over email and telephonic discussion. This is utter matter of prestige to me . Previously I complained that the said distributor is not maintaining his office properly, not receive telephone whom I called 4 times today morning too remained not response, signal dropping problem since last 2 months not being corrected in-spite-of several reminder shifting responsibility to the MSO and vice versa in all the occasions, though the Distribution Box is fixed on my premises only.
So In this very situation I am providing you 2 Hrs time to resolve the problem failing which I must forward the complain to TRAI both against you being the M.S.O and the your distribution partner Akashdeep as per rules and regulation.
Fro your kind reference we are having 2 more connection in our flat respectively A.C. No.519497 and 519077, with 4 more in our own family which which you will loose in the future if you not being able to handle the issue immediately war footing basis with your service provider disributor without disturbing me.
A copy of the payment documents enclosed here for your ready reference.
Waiting for your immediate response,
Greeting,
Sandip Datta

[Jun 06, 2019] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected], Jun 06, 2019
I have complaint to the customer care of GTPL-KCBPL authority, M.S.O. about the non-coperation and ill functioning of their distribution agency M?S. Akashdeep earlier also through mail and telephonic discussions but no improvement is noticed.

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - non renewal by the cable operator in-spite-of advance payment before the renewal date and due intimation to the mso