[Resolved] Trai — videocon d2h - customer id is[protected]

Waghbil, Thane, Mumbai, Thane, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 Vinod Basantani on Apr 22, 2019
From last 2-3 months i have raised Online request for enabling new channels and Bouquets as per new TRAI rules and tariff but that online request is not getting implemented by D2h people.

I have raised my issue many times atleast ( 12-15 times) either via Customer care calls or by emails but they have never responded back, on call they say my account is not yet migrated or some time they say they are facing technical issue or some time they raised a complaint to technical team or IT team to resolve my issue but till date i have not received any communication .
Every time they reply with same message that try our Self Services options and every time i have to make them understand that those online options are not getting fulfilled by you as i have submitted online request many times.

Please provide your support to get required service by D2h .

FYI i have requested them to enable below choice of Bouquets and channels but they are not listening at all.

Bouquets

POGO

FTA Pack :- BST pack

Vinod
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 15, 2019
After lot of follow up my issue was resolved.

[Apr 23, 2019] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Videocon D2h has hired unprofessional and uneducated customer service people, if they dont have solution for your problem they will disconnect your phone...They just raise a complaint in system and no body attend them ...TRAI should look after these issues very seriously.
Dear Vinod,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Thanks & regards

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - videocon d2h - customer id is 154525581