[Resolved]  TSRTC — Ticket sold for canceled service and not informed to the passenger

I have booked a ticket in tsrtc online website to travel from s. R nagar (Hyderabad) to khammam on 8th may 2017 with the travel date as 12th may 2017
Bus service no : 64568
Ticket no: 54269675
Service type : rajadhani ac
Passenger name : parimala
On the date of journey i waited for the bus for 3 hours at the pickup point and contacted several tsrtc officials to find out the bus status but did not get status update from any one around 11.30pm i was informed that it was a cancelled service and they forgotten to communicate to the passengers inspite of my repeated efforts to check the status of the bus none of the tsrtc officials could give me proper answer on top of it they have humiliated me with their harsh language.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 13, 2017
I would like TSRTC to convey its apologies and refund my ticket fair as a Female passenger i had go through lot of mental tension waiting at the bus stop till midnight without any communication from TSRTC officials.I want to ensure no other Female passenger go through this kind of mental tension.

[May 13, 2017] Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by parimalavaddem May 13, 2017 Please find attached ticket copy.

KumarSingaman's response May 14, 2017 Ac roof damaged, Ac air going to dammmaged hole . We are suffering in bus, driver is not suppose to rectify. He is telling vall to drop manager. Currently i am in bus . Due to sun hot we have selected AC bus but Ac is not working in bus.

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Bus from Karim nagar to jubilee .
Problem .
No AC is not functioning, and also no speakers working in bus for watching movie.

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]