TVS Motor Company

Factories
TVS Motor Company, Post Box No. 4, Harita, Hosur 635109
Tel: +91 43 4427 6780
Fax: +91 43 4427 6878

TVS Motor Company, Post Box No.1, Byathahalli Village, Kadakola Post, Mysore 571311
Tel: +91 82 1259 6561
Fax: +91 82 1259 6550, +91 82 1259 6553

TVS Motor Company, Village Bhatian, Bharatgarh Road, Teh. Nalagarh, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh 174101

Tel: +91 17 9522 0492, +91 17 9522 0493
Fax: +91 17 9522 0496

View More Information...

Load

TVS Motor Company Complaints & Reviews

I have a ntorq 125 raceedition, bought on nov 2020, on my second service they had replace the oil drain bolt with a worn out one when asked they were like so harsh and firing .Dealer laxmi motors - chennai, little later on the road had the accelerator wire cut, and tve road side assistance came after a fight of some three hours, even reported both bolt issue to the head office people . htey committed to do, . ow again when i chekd for oil change i see the same bolt . means they had not replace it . this is the quality of service and supoprt given by TVS.
Jul 08, 2021

TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today I have bought a new scooty tvs Ntorg squard edition. And they don't wash my scooty and told me to do this as own. And...
    My tvs antorq disk brake model has an issue with the seat.it isn’t locking properly there is a manufacturing defect.today...

Dear Team

New Jupiter zx new purchase 2 June 2021.Bike Handle not stret..

Pls resolve my issue
    Jul 07, 2021

They had not worked at the vehicle still 10 days.

He is firing towards us
        Jul 07, 2021

Service head is firing towards customers....

Kerala pathanamthitta aiswarya TVs.a rat bited the wires of a TVs vehicle and put it to TVs pathanamthitta and claimed insurance for that.this is the 10 th day that the vehicle is still in tvs.they atleast dont touched the vehicle.the manager of service is not agreying to work on it.we want to work the vehicle immediately and we want to give the bill for giving to the insurance company.we want immediate action
          Jul 07, 2021

i have purchase the TvS Jupiter scooty in sept 2020 but with in 2 or 3 days having the problems...

Name - sambhav mawar
            scooty no- DL 11F 8474
            Phone no [protected], [protected]
            sir m pichle 1 month sa apne scooty service k liye mangolpuri service center or pitampura service center ja rha hu lakin waha service nhi kre na he koi response krte na he 1 month sa koi part available hota jb part he available nhi hota to kya tvs company ane scooty sale krte h kyu khol rakha h services center apse request h ki ap jald sa jald is pr action le or abhi mere scooty ki service bachi h tab be koi service nhi kr rha

Name - sambhav mawar
              scooty no- DL 11F 8474
              Phone no [protected], [protected]
              Jul 06, 2021

Agency is not closing Hsrp status in system due to which I am unable to get RC
                Jul 06, 2021

The magneto assembly of my bike apache 200 4v bs3 is defective and the service center is not asking for the part and the bike...
                  I am Ashish Bairagi, I buy a new apache rtr 160 4v bs6 on 29th June 2021 and...

I prabin aryal i purchase new antorq Black panthor scoty tody and sales man force to pay extra 800 rupees for sub deler agecy charge ut .. tha sub deler name .. is Amit enterprise Doomdooma TINSUKIA Assam (786156) They have give me a memo copy .. but this is first time am seen that alredy company made Foot stand how can they demand of mony 800 rupees
                  Jul 05, 2021

Dear sir I need NOC for My TVS starcity bike .
                    Vechical NO:- KA02 EV2612
                    Chassis NO:- 14590
                    Engine NO:[protected]
                    Date of Reg:[protected]

So please provide ASAP
                    Jul 05, 2021

I have bought a tvs Jupiter on 30th of march 2021. And it started giving problems just after few kms run and it's not even completed 300kms and I have done the first service also. The dealer is like this issue comes for some bikes and it's my bad luck that I have got this one in which he can't do anything. I am trying to connect with tvs support from last month but not getting any response.

I am a owner of Ntorq vechile no GA 03 AQ 3258 from Mapusa Goa - 403507
                        I hereby complain that a TVS service centre...
                        I have purchased TVS XL from local TVS store as it is not available at my nearest place. So.wr.purchased near by showroom....

I purchased a 2-wheeler from a TVS showroom on 08.03.2021. When it was time to finally take away my vehicle, I ran through a pre-delivery inspection and the footrest was missing. I asked the salesman where it is and he replied that it is not provided by the company anymore. I knew he was lying, still, somehow my uncle was convinced and he didn't let me confront the salesman.
                        A day or two later I went to another TVS showroom with my new 2-wheeler, and there to my surprise, I was told that the showroom from where I bought my bike has lied and cheated me.
                        I went back to where I bought the vehicle and demanded them to install it, they eventually had to.
                        But lodging a complaint against the concerned TVF is necessary and I am ready to take more legal actions if required until the culprits are made to pay for their unethical behavior.
                        Jul 03, 2021