TVS Motor Company

Factories
TVS Motor Company, Post Box No. 4, Harita, Hosur 635109
Tel: +91 43 4427 6780
Fax: +91 43 4427 6878

TVS Motor Company, Post Box No.1, Byathahalli Village, Kadakola Post, Mysore 571311
Tel: +91 82 1259 6561
Fax: +91 82 1259 6550, +91 82 1259 6553

TVS Motor Company, Village Bhatian, Bharatgarh Road, Teh. Nalagarh, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh 174101

Tel: +91 17 9522 0492, +91 17 9522 0493
Fax: +91 17 9522 0496

View More Information...

Load

TVS Motor Company Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased TVS Jupiter ZX, but within a month it stopped working, when checked by service center. They said Lockset is faulty and asking for charges why would i pay for the companies fault here please make me understand.
Jul 03, 2021

TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Esteemed Sir,
    I am Sri Asish Kumar Mohanty, AT/PO/PS - Kucheibudhi, Rairangpur, Dist- Mayurbhanj, Odisha purchase...

Mere scooty jiska no DL9SBX3711 hai.. Aaj mai apni scooty ki service karane Dabri, palam, New Delhi vali branch mai gya... Maine half hours wait kiya job card banane ke lie but vaha ke workers kaam krna hi ni chahte the jab maine unhe aur vaha ke senior ko is baare kai bola to unhone ye bola ki hamare yaha aise hi kaam hota h... Maine jab unhe bola ki job card banne mai to jayada time ni lagta aap bas mera job card bna do aur service mai jitna bi time lage mjhe koi issue ni h to vo log batamizi krne lage aut kehte apko aur wait krna padega... Aur vaha service centre pe 45 minutes tak kada raha apne job card ke lie.. But mera koi job card ka baar baar kehte hue bi mjhe koi response ni mila . ...
    Ajay kumar [protected] ye mera no h
    Jul 03, 2021

I am Anoop I in work in hospital staff my bike Apache 160rtr used. I do time to time service all. Main complaints is in front of bike riding time sound is coming. I am already told service center 5times.no use. After service 50kilm no problem. After same problem respect. In. road small cutter time running face big problem. My bike 2020 model. What to do.? My number is [protected]. Can you please replay
      Mail [protected]@gmail.com
      Jul 02, 2021

i have purchase the TvS Jupiter scooty in sept 2020 but with in 2 or 3 days having the problems...

i have purchase the TS Jupiter scooty in sept 2020 but with in 2 or 3 days having the problems that my scooty is not start . So may time i visit to service center /agency also . but i could not get the proper solutions .they change only filter but if will not the scooty in 1 days than 2nd i will not be start.

kindly look in to the matter and post back us to the proper suggestion .

thanks & regards
        Rakesh Kumar
        Jul 02, 2021

I have purchased tvs jupiter last year august. Within one year my bike silencer broken. How is it possible. Tvs gave me a faulty product. Break not working properly. Fuel meter not working.

How the company will resolve my complaint. I need compensation.

सप्रेम नमस्कार

हमारी Bike APACHE 2V BS6 RC No UP25DC3706 DT 28/01/2021 की service GROVER AUTOMOBILE 4th KM RAMPUR ROAD OPP MINI BY PASS BAREILY=Mo [protected]/82
            BIKE की बहुत ही ख़राब सर्विस करते है!

BIKE के ENGINE OIL LEACKEGE कर रहा है ENGINE SOUND ख़राब कर दिया
            CHAIN LUSING सही नहीं की

No Greasing any part None seen breaking system and riding chain no cleaning
            very big problem ENGINE OIL LEACKEGE

and extra charge billing

please help me

MOHD ZAFAR HUSAIN
            503 Alam giri Ganj
            Mazar Gali Bareilly

Mob[protected]
            Jul 01, 2021

I have purchased tvs two wheeler battery with 4 year waarent[protected] from timing two wheeler palarivattom .now battery is faulty .but dealer refused attend fault.i am not able to fond any tvs battery service center in ernakula.even though i contacted your toll free number and email no use
              Jul 01, 2021

Sir meri bike only 4000 run ki he apache 160 rtr 4v and clutch wire b damage or brake liner b finish please resolve my prblm and company vale ka koi response ni isko lek... Itna jaldiii kse ye sb damage ho skta abi toh 6 mnth e hue purchase kye
                Jul 01, 2021

Sir mena 20/06/2021 ko tvs apache rtr 160 4v bike lia but uske saath helmet nhi dia gya
                  Jul 01, 2021

Showroom take 100000rs in advance, then provide me a broken 108km running motorcycle, He said take this one otherwise no refund...
                    I'm complaining about service here it is not getting answers properly & not update my number since last 4 months. They don't...
                    My vehicle was given for servicing on 24-jun-21 and was comiited by service center to return on 25- jun 21

They...

Ignition lock not worked and also handle lock not worked sale date[protected] yesterday service done but not solve my problem eswartvs 1006
                    Jun 29, 2021

I, Gopakumar M G, bought a TVS Jupiter ZX from Aiswarya Motors, College Road, Near Catholicate College Junction, Pathnamthittta....

I paid full payment on 27-04-21 for TVS RADEON at Diamond TVS show room in kolkata. Till date tax and insurance are not paid. Without the number I can't use the vehicle. It is total 23 working days passed excluding lockdown days in WB. Please let me know actual reason of delay along with workflow chart of document processing.
                      Jun 28, 2021

My sister scooty tvs pep plus is having starting problem from past 6 to 8 months, , and it is in katihar showrom for repair, , they are saying that parts are not available... please have your concern in this issue
                        Jun 28, 2021

I am trying to replace my faulty battery which is under warranty and for this I am reaching the SIMRAN TVS dealer office for...

Hello sir I am Maruti Karad From Latur Maharashtra i was purchase TVs xl100 before two year, in this two years Luna gives lot of problem regarding Startup & bike shutdown in running i was change quail of rs 2500/- in last year but Luna give same problem in few months when i ask to showroom about this they reply me this is company defect we cant help
                          sir plz tell me contact details for discuss my quarry briefly
                          Thanking you [protected]