TVS Motor Company Customer Care

Factories
TVS Motor Company, Post Box No. 4, Harita, Hosur 635109
Tel: +91 43 4427 6780
Fax: +91 43 4427 6878

TVS Motor Company, Post Box No.1, Byathahalli Village, Kadakola Post, Mysore 571311
Tel: +91 82 1259 6561
Fax: +91 82 1259 6550, +91 82 1259 6553

TVS Motor Company, Village Bhatian, Bharatgarh Road, Teh. Nalagarh, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh 174101

Tel: +91 17 9522 0492, +91 17 9522 0493
Fax: +91 17 9522 0496

View More Information...

Load

TVS Motor Company related photos (939)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

TVS Motor Company Complaints & Reviews

Amar Kumar Pradhan
Sir, I have purchage tvs flame motorcycle on 11th Oct 2009,from Aparajita tvs motor Raigarh, Chattisgarh. From very begining handle sound and milage problem start . But they fails to achive the milestone. Since last nine month I have gone several times and wrote letter to Aparajita tvs, Tvs Area engineer and TVS Area manager regarding the problem. But everytime assured to rectify the problem but unable to slove it.
Due to unavailable of spare parts for month long the motorocyle is shutdown.
I wrote letter on19th Jan after that tvs engineer sidharth walde came to short out the problem which take three day in workshop, but achivement is zero. In the last five months i have visited several time to workshop but due to spare parts and due to unvailabity of engineers problem lingering.

On 9th july the tvs engineers Navin sing came and check the bike . Then i give him a letter to change my bike. He told me that they will only repaire which take 10 to 15 day more for waiting spare parts.
In the last nine month i drive the motorcycle avaragely 4month and remaing days are shutdown for problem.
I write letter to change the motorcyle but they refused.

So give suitable suggestion for which i can comansation for my bike and wasting my valueable time .

email ID- [protected]@gmail.com

fromAmar Pradhan <[protected]@gmail.com>
to
rohit.[protected]@tvsmotor.co.in

ccnavin.[protected]@tvsmotor.co.in

dateFri, Jul 9, 2010 at 9:35 PM
subjectReplacement of tvs flame
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 9:35 PM (15 hours ago)

The Area Manager
TVS MOTOR

Kind attention : Rohit Agarwal

Subject: Regarding long term defective problem of newly TVS Flame125 SR.

As per disscussion with you regarding the defective problem of my tvs flame i like to focus on previous incedent happened with me. I have wrote a letter regarding the defective problem on 19th Jan 2010 to Aparajta Motor, Area engineer Sidharth walde, and area manager Rajesh Rawat kar. After telephonic discussion with Mr Rajesh Rawatkar and a written reply n 21th Jan 2010 on mail I deliver the tvs flame for further repaireing to Mr. Sidharth Walde. He experiment two days but fails to slove the problem. After that lot of handle part is changed which tookd five months and more then 20 time I have visited the serviceing statation for repairing and waiting for the consultant engineers/Spare parts ,but fails to achive my satisfaction.

Some major problem:
1)Spare parts of tvs flame SR 125 are not available at the dealer point. It took 2 to 3 three months to deliver and some parts are still not deliver since last 6 month. For which the motorcycle is paralised for that period. All the problem never be acceptd at any cost.
By purchaseing approximate Rs55000 motorcycle i spent more valueable time and mental tension worth approximte Rs 60000.00

So Since nine month i am suffering Mentally/ physically and financially due to repair this vehicles with wasteing my valueable time.So kindly replace my TV flame SR 125 with other new one .

As per your request I am attache the previous latter copy and reply letter of Mr Rajesh Rawatkar.

Copy to : Aparajita Tvs motor
Area Engineer (Navin singh)

2)fromAmar Pradhan <[protected]@gmail.com>

date: 19.01/10

The Area Manager
TVS MOTOR

Kind attention : Rajesh Rewatkar

Subject: Replacement of newly defective TVS Flame125 SR with new One.

I Sri Amar Kumar Pradhan staying at Raigarh purchase a new TVS flame SR 125 on 11th Oct 09 from the show room of Tvs M/s Aparajita Tvs. I after drive the motorcycle I report the handle problem to the manager Mr. Omprakash he assured to rectify the problem after two day due to full rush at service center. After two day (14th oct) the handle sound increase and shown the problem to the manager he tight the handle. The same problem again repeat and same treatment done at the service center(16th Oct) (again tight the handle).
On 25th Oct I have gone for 1st service and report on job card .
1) Handle sound Problem
2) Petrol leak from carburetor
3) Mileage problem (30km/ ltr)
4) Sound problem from Engines)

None of the above problem is solve i) Handle problem is not solved (due to time factor)
ii) Petrol problem is not solved (Not available of carburetor Seal)
iii) Mileage problem remain unchanged

On 1st Nov I gone to service center for the handle problem they have changed balls .
And the same problem repeat again and the hammering sound coming from the handle on bum and on pout hole.

On 8th Nov I gone to service center for same handle problem and gave the bike to Service Manager Mr Omprakash. He told me it will require some time to properly diagnostic the problem by the TVS Engineer.
On 11th Nov they called me to inspect the vehicle. I have gone to service center and found the same problem. And talk to the TVs engineer he told me that they will replace total handle set with new one and it will take time .
On 16th Nov I have gone to service center to collect the bike .After drive one day the problem of sound increase similarly as before. But this time the suspension suckers are not work properly and stress hammer impact developed on chest.

On 17th Nov I have gone to service center and report the problem. Mr Omprakash Manager Service told me that they will talk to the service engineer regarding problem.

In between on month has crossed without any response . Whenever I make a phone call to Mr Ompraksh he replay that he trying contact to the Service Engineer of TVS but fail .
The problem seems like mystery one for which no such specific response and answer yet to receive for customer satisfaction and Gradually I am loosing my faith and confidence on TVs motor.
I have written a letter on above matter to MD MR Agarwal of Aparajita tvs on 30th Dec 2009 and waiting for the batter treatment from your side. But non of your engineer is looking in to the matter.
So I really frustrated with my TVs flame which is hospitalized more then 10 time for repaired with experimental operation goes 100times like a manufacture defective vehicles. So I Mentally worried and physically harassed and financially suffered a lot due to repair this vehicles with wasteing my valueable time. So kindly replace my TV flame SR 125 with brand new one .
- Show quoted text -

TVS Flame — REPEATED PROBLEMS

1) Knocking Sound
2) Self Start Problem
3) Sounds are coming when speed exceeds more than 55km/h
4) Suddenly engine off while driving.
5) Pick up
6) Mileage 50km/ltr.
7) Early morning starting problem.
1) Knocking Sound
2) Self Start Problem
3) Sounds are coming when speed exceeds more than 55km/h
4) Suddenly engine off while driving.
5) Pick up
6) Mileage 50km/ltr.
7) Early morning starting problem.

TVS MOTOR BIKE / FLAME 125 — NOT HAPPY WITH SERVICE

To,

The Manager (Customer Care)
TVS Motor Company
K-23,1ST Floor. Central Market.
New Delhi-110024

Sub:- Not happy with service.

I would like to inform you that my self Mr. Manoj Kumar. I am loyal customer of your product.
I am not happy with the service provided by your service centre i.e CPL Autos Pvt. Ltd. S-47,Okhla Industrial area phase-II.New Delhi-20.Ph No[protected],41036005.
My bike Reg. No is:-DL7SBB2388.(TVS FLAME).I went to your service centre on 25.05.2011 for major service, Clutch O/H, Cylinder Head O/H, etc.
They have generated bill of Rs-3234.00/-.
After that work Engine Oil Leakage has started. I have visited your service centre two times but your service advisor Mr. Satya Prakash has not attended me properly. His attitude was very rude. He is not interested to solve my problem. Every time he gives different excuse. If this type of service will be provided by your service centre then its better to done the work from out side from local mechanic.
If my engine got seased who will be responsible.

Please look into the matter and solve my problem as soon as possible.

Thanking You

Manoj Kumar
Mob: [protected]

Note: Bill copy attached for your refrence.

TVS — regarding frame of bike

dear sir,
i owned a bike o[censored]r company tvs star city 110, sir i have a problem with my bike iwant to change my bike with new one because my bike's center is out from back side many times i register the complane at shunty bunty motor to MR. Sahni is the initial boss and other related person of shunty bunty motores by my problem is as it is as when i purchase that.
please sir ireqest u to change my bike as soon as possible because my bike is going to start bubbling when i ride it with my wife and my one year baby. all the time i feel that bike got puncture.

i[censored] can not not change my bike or repaire my bike then i will go to cvonsumer foram to register complane against ur company which i never want because i love tvs bikes.

i purchased it on last 7 november 2011. ( chassis no.-MD625NF14B3L12176)

with regards
Amit Verma
3b-116 awas vikas colony
hanspuram, naubasta,
kanpur nagar
uttar pradesh

TVS Motors — NEW TVS WEGO [Resolved]

noelgomes
    I have recently bought a TVS Wego about three months back in the month of April 2010.

Engine no. is 02394....

Meghna Jariwala
    Myself Ms.Meghna M. Jariwala has purchased TVS Wego Scooter' from Dealer 'Auto Point', Surat on 19.05.2010, Bill No.R00232, Chasis No.OG4D-a1004671, Engine No.MD626AG454-AID03241. Almost one week is lapsed but dealer is unable to get the vehicle registered with RTO Authority with the reason that Vehicle is Euro-12 instead of Euro-14 as per R.T.O. Gujarat's requirements for Registration. Please set-right the issue as early as possible or instruct the dealer to take back the cehicle and return the cost.

Meghna M. Jariwala
    13, Gayatri Co.op.Hsg.Society,
    Adajan Road, Surat-9
    TVS WEGO has poor electrical wiring.
    Dont buy. In 2 weeks we given to mechanic shop 3 times.
    It is not starting so we are notable to give to any other mechanic !!!
    Waste of money and your time.
    TVS Scooty pep is having many problems in all the ways, i have purchased just 3months back but people cant believe almost every alternative day i took to service center, it has been giving so much noise and there is no pick up, more than 10 times i have given complaint regarding this issue to many TVS people but till now no body had solved this problem..problem is not only with manufacturing but also the people and their service, if i keep on telling means full page wont be sufficient so sincere suggestion from my side is not to purchase any TVS products and DONT SUFFER LIKE ME
    DEAR SIR,
    I BUY A TVS WEGO SCOOTER IN APRIL 2011 AND HIS REGISTRATION NO. IS UP11AD9038. THIS SCOOTER IS NOT WORK PROPERLY. IN THIS SCOOTER I .HAVE NEW TO NEW PROBLAM AT ALL . REGARDING G COMPLAINTS I ALSO SENT A LATTER LAST[protected] BUT NOW ALL PRO BLAMES ARE REPEAT AGAIN AND I AM FEELING TO MUCH IRRITATION ABUT THIS .SO PLEASE CHANGE MY SCOOTER IMMDEATLY OTHER VISE I TAKE A LEGAL ACTION AGAINST COMPANY THIS IS MY LAST REQUEST TO COMPANY
    ANILNAHAR.V.P.O NAGAL DISTT SAHARANPUR.U.P [protected]

I'm Dhananjay from Chennai. I bought TVS Wego in Jan 2011, please find the vehicle details.

Frame No: OG4AB1086216
    Engine No: MD62AG40B1A88167
    (As per the docs)
    Colour Black
    Registration No: TN 02 U AQ 3946

From the day 1 I have problem in the electrical part in this vehicle. Within a year 3 times they replaced the battery after a big struggle. In the middle of November 2011, they had changed the battery and on this service they said battery need to be changed by the owner as the warranty expired. I'm planning to raise a complaint in Consumer Court for replacing the vehicle as they were unable to fix the issue in their own new model. Either they have to change the bike or they have to buy back. As a end consumer it's not possible for me to live with the issue and to change the battery for every service.

Thanks and Regards,

R. K. Puram
    New Delhi, Delhi- 110022

Salutation:
    Dear TVS Motors

On SEPTEMBER 4, I purchased a TVS APACHE 180, DL- 3S, BZ- 7464, at the J R CLASSIC AUTOMOBILES (P) LTD, NEW DELHI.

I have not received my Bike’ RC yet though it has been more than 6 months now. I have contacted them a lot of time but every time they made me fake promises to hand me RC within in next few days. Now they told me that they have miss-placed or lost my registration files. I am very very disappointed with your services in this regard.

Traffic Police has fined me more than Rs. 700 till today for not having Bike’ RC. I want my Bike’ RC and the amount (fine) Rs. 700 which I had to pay because of your fault till Friday.

I look forward to your timely response to this matter. Please call me if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
    Gaurav Kumar Saini
    +91- [protected]
    After reading all complaints about problems being faced by comsumers, it is surely the company doesnt deserve to be part of automobile sector.

Pop Viki
      APACHE IS BEST AS WELL AS RAMKAY IS BEST IN THEIR SERVICE.

YES i gave my new RTR 180 to that center and they r doing a great job.
      they itself making note of wat r all the probs and wat can be done n all..

My bike performance is awe some now and i gave to them for next service as well.

who ever wants good service go to RAMKAY - ADAYAR. ITS BEST.
      hello,

My name is ramandeep and i bought a apache rtr180cc(white) in sept 2010.I am facing some problems n my bike i offenly complain about this to the mechanic and dealer they reply that the bike is ok but i still have the problem. My bike suddenly stops on road even at a speed of 60 or 70 km.
      2 one- When it cross 60 speed it starts getting some load even at fifth gear when i complain about that they reply that bike is ok and don't take any action.please take some action on that the behaviour of the dealers is also not so good .please replace my bike or repair it as early as possible . i'm getting rid of that . my address is h.no. 1098, phase 5, mohali(chandigarh)

anil.k
        DEAR SIR/MADAM

I have purchased my TVS APACHE RTR FI in the month of october 2008. After the 1st free service i faced problems with the bike. The bike was misfiring,jerking and petrol was leaking from the injector. I reported this to the concerned dealer(meghdooth motors), but despite this they did not rectify the problem. I faced the same problem till the second free service and i complained once again to the dealer. When i received my bike after the service the dealer claimed that he replaced the ECU unit and the FUEL INJECTOR. After riding the bike for 30 odd kilometers i faced the same problem and gave the bike back for service the next day. Despite this they couldn't give a solution to the problem i was facing with my bike and hence i called the area chief engineer. I went for a test ride with one of the mechanics of the service center, on returning from the test ride the mechanic reported to the chief engineer that i wasn't riding the bike properly and thats why i was feeling that the bike is jerking. As i did not receive any help from the chief engineer i decided to change the dealer.
        I gave my bike to TRISTAR MOTORS for the third free service. They claimed that the bike was misfiring and the fuel injector had to be replaced. The problems with the bike did not change even though the claimed to have repaired the bike,the problem continued till the fourth free service. When i dropped the bike for service they told they would replace the ECU unit and the fuel injector. After the service the bike seemed to have improved considerably but a month after the service i faced the same problem and i decided to install a performance filter called K&N. the bike did fell better after installing the filter but the bike was still jerking and misfiring. I am still facing the same problems with the bike. I called their customer care four times,they told they would get back to me and i registered many complaints with them but all they would say is that i would receive the complaint number and a email would e sent to my email id once i cut the call. I did not receive any complaint number or email. the company has given me a defective bike and is refusing to attend and solve any of my problems.This is my last request to them,after this i will be taking legal action against them. They have cost me a lot of my time and money. Hope i receive help.
        FRAME NUMBER-M0634LE5282K01821
        ENGINE NUMBER-0E5K82001788
        SELLING DEALER CODE-10573
        VEHICLE REGISTRATION NUMBER -KA-03-HD-2228
        DATE OF PURCHASE-04/10/2008

THANKING YOU
        DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I have purchased my TVS APACHE RTR FI in the month of[protected]. After the 3rd free service i faced problems with the bike. The bike petrol Meter blinking from the Display but no any action by co. local delear

FRAME NUMBER-M063uke4092a45140

ENGINE NUMBER-0E4a[protected]
        SELLING DEALER -MAA KALI AUTOMOBILES
        VEHICLE REGISTRATION NUMBER -JH13A-5383
        DATE OF PURCHASE-28/02/2009

THANKING YOU

plz.contact :-[protected]
        I am Kedar Nath Biswal, I have purchase an apache RTR 160 . Atb the time of speed 61-65 the handel is vibrating, when the byke on the rough road the vizer and handle always sound like dhad dhad. I am already show to the mechanic four times, but there is no good reply by ur mechanic those who are appointed by u in ur "BHUBANESWAR" "JYOTEE MOTORS".

Kindly sir give me the appropriate technique OR service, for which i shall be very much obliged to u.

Email- Id- biswal.[protected]@gmail.com
        Cell: [protected] ( My other number is lost which was with me at the time of purchase i.e, [protected].

TVS APACHE RTR — NOT RECEIVE MY BIKE FOR 3RD FREE SERVICE

BBB AUTOMOBILES PVT. LTD., FAIZ ROAD,KAROL BAGH, DELHI WAS NOT TAKING MY BIKE FOR FREE SERVICE, REASON IS NON AVAILABILITY OF SPARE PARTS.WAHT I DO, CAN I REPAIR MY BIKE FROM A LOCAL MACHENIC AND COMPANY GIVE ME A SUPPORT IF ANY PROBLEM UCCURED IN MY BIKE. I HAVE VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH TVS COMPANY AND HIS AUTHORISED SERVICE STATION.

SUDHANSHU MALWAL
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

TVS Motor Limited — Bike is missing Pick up, silencer rust, gear shifting problem [Resolved]

sanju.sanjeet

I, Sanjeet Kumar Jha, have bought TVS Apache RTR 160 from ADITI AUTOMOBILES, Noida on 31st January 2010....

TVS Motors — Poor quality of product [Resolved]

Sumit Mittal

I would like to bring to your notice, that TVS Motor Company, has supplied poor quality parts...

SANJAY KUMAR SINGH
          I am sanjay singh of mirjanhat .i have purchased tvs flame bike from bhagalpur dealership on 16.12.2008.but in week weeks the bike started showing its real colour in 10 days there was lots of starting trouble and i went to the sub dealership of kahalgaon "Sri RAM AUTOMOBILES" but despite my bike was in warranty period but the owner MR Rajeev charged me rs 1099. I complained this to the bhagalpur dealer in april 2009 but the said that company has stopped their billing therefore you have to talk to area incharge or the other company associates.I continuously talk with the service incharge Mr.vinay kumar (bihar & jharkand ) but no one did any solution .Now again my bike is in worst position there is starting problem no pickup low mileage silencer got rusted metre not working and many more ...... but there is no one in the bhagalpur region to solve this problem .i talked with the bhagalpur dealer but he is again having the same excuse . now i am fed up with this company .can anyone plase suggest me a way to take the management to the bars .they are only troubling the customers and no is ready to quit the problem .i suggest not to get with tvs bike they are looting the customers like me there is hundreds of customes in the city those are suffering because the bought TVS MOTOR BIKE specially TVS FLAME.

anil kumar singh
            MERA BIKE KA INGINE KHARAB HO GAYA HAI.MAY 31/07/2009 KO KASHYAP AJENCY SE RTR APPACHE 160 KHARIDA TAB BIKE FINE CHAL RAHI THI . LEKIN JAB 2ND SERVICING KASHYAP SERVICE CENTER ME KARWAYA TO BIKE KE ENGINE ME KIT KIT KA AWAJ AAGAYA AJENCY WALE NE 20 SE 30 BAR TAPIT MILAYA PHIR V AWAJ BAND NAHI HUYA, USKE BAD USNE HEAD OR BLOCK 6 BAR KHOLA PHIR V AWAJ NAHI GAYA OR EK NAYA AWAJ AAGAYA DUG DUG KA AWAJ AAGAYA USSE NAHI SUDHRA TO MAY K.P MOTORS ME GAYA WAHA PAR ENGINE KHOL DIYA KAHA KI PINIUM KHARAB HO GAYA HAI USNE PINIUM V CHANGE KAR DIYA PHIR V BIKE KO AGAR 10KM CHALE PAR WASHA HI PROBLEM KO MAY FACE KAR RAHA HUAB AAP BATAIYE KI MAY KYA KARU . BIKE KO NADI ME DAL DU YA CONSUMAR COAT ME JAU. MY ENGINE NO-0EAD92170894, BIKE NO-BR1AS-1579, MY MOIBLE NO-[protected]

TVS MOTORS — ENGINE KHARAB HO GAYA HAI

MAINE 2/11/09 KO TVS MOTORS KI APACHE RTR 180 BYKE GHAZIABAD KE G.S.TVS RAMNAGAR KIRANA MAINDI GHAZIABAD KE SHOWROOM SE LI TAB TOH SAB THIK THA LAKIN EK HAFTAE BAAD HI ENGINE BHUAT JAADA SOUND KARNE LAGA, USSKA PIC UP BHI DOWN HOO GAYA , OR BIKE BAAR BAAR BAAND HOONE LAGI ISS PROBLEM KOO SOLVE KARNE KE LIYE MAI MURADNAGAR KE TVS SERVICE CENTER GAYA JAB ENGINEER NE BIKE DEKHI TOH PATA LAGA KI COMPANY WALOO NE BIKE MAI ENGINE OIL NAHI DALA THA JISS KE WAJAH SE ENGINE AWAJ KAR RAHA HAI OR YEE SARI PROBLEM AA RAHI HAI TAB TAK MAI BIKE KO LAGBHAK 450 KM CHALA CHUKA THA FIR USSKE BAAD MAINE TURANT APNE PAISOO SE ENGINE OIL DALWAYA OR G.S.TVS RAMNAGAR GHAZIABAD SHOWROOM PE PHONE KIYA JAHA SE MAINE BIKE KHARIDI THI UNHOONE KAHA KI AAP BIKE KOO ABHI YAHA LE AAIEYE JAB MAI WAHA GAYA TOH UNHOONE MUJHE ADVICE KIYA KI AAP BIKE KI SERVICE KARA LIJIYE AAP KI PROBLEM KHATAM HOO JAYEGI LAKIN SERVICE KE BAAD BHI ENGINE AAWAJ KAR RHA HAI OR G.S.TVS WALE ABB KEH RHE HAI KII BIKE ME OIL NA HOONE KI WAJAH SE BARING KHARAB HOO GAYA HAI JISSKE LIYE ENGINE KHOOL KE USSE CHANGE KARNA PADEGA.

SIR AAB AAP HII BATAII YE KI COMPANY KE GALTI KE KARAN MERI NAYI BIKE KA ENGINE KHOLEGA TOH FIR NAYI BIKE KA MATALB KYA RAHA OR AGAR GADI KA AGAR ENGINE SEIZE HOO JATA JISSKE KARAN ACCIDENT BHI HOO SAKTA THA USS KA JIMEDAR KOON HOOTA OR SIR MAI ORDNANCE FACTORY MURADNAGAR JOO KI MINISTRY OF DEFENCE KI UNDER MAI AATI HAI, MAI KAAM KARTA HO OR MUJHE BAAR BAAAAR SHOWROOM KE CHAKAR KATNE PADH RAHE HAI JOO KI E GHAR SE 20 KM DOOR HAI JISSE SARKARI KAAAM MAI BHI BHADHA AATI OR OFFICE SE CHOOTI LEENI PADH RAHI HAI .ISSLIYE KIPRIYA KARKE MERI GAADI KOO CHANGE KARVA DE YA FIR PUURE PAISE WAPAS KARA DEE AAP KI ATI KRIPA HOOGI

AJAY KUMAR SAHU

I have being purchase of TVS APPACHI RTR 160, Chassis no.MD634KE4792N24622 engine no.OE4N92236375, Registration no. OR-15P-0911, Registration date[protected], Date of purchase[protected] for Goodwill Motors, Paradise Chambers, Budharaja, Sambalpur Ph.No[protected].

This is for your kind information day one purchase of vehicle be fuel lickage problem and i contact of showroom person and maintenance person that he is convinced to me this is a minor problem and 5 to 6 time service center is complain and my problem is not solve. Showroom person and Service Person taken this matter is not seriously & not attend my vehicle problem. So that Showroom Person's behaviors is not good.

My vehicle problem is big problem. Fuel lickage is very dangerous & fuel tank can be blast any time.

I request for you my fuel lickage problem is dissolved urgently.

Awaiting Your Response.

Meher Colony, Laxmi Niwas
              Sambalpur
              Mob.No. +[protected]

TVS APACHE, RTR-160, TANK FUEL LEAKAGE PROBLEM

Please Solve my Problem immediately but any way change for Vehicle.

Ajay Kumar Sahu.

anil kumar singh
                sir, jab may apache 160 bike kharida to fine chal rahi thi, mane jab 2 servicing karwaya tab bike ke engine me gad -gad or jharjharahat ki awaj aa gai,giske raran sarvice center kke machanise 20 bar tappit milaya ,6 bar block head khola tab v awaj nahi gaya, tab mane dusre service center me gaya , to waha ka makenik pura engine khole kar banaya tab v bike thike nahi huaa ,ab sir, se requert hai ki ya aap mujhe naya bike digiye ya pura paisa ,nahi to may consumar coat me jauga. moib-[protected], sevice centar-k.p motors New dakbunglow road patna-800001
                sir, jab may apache 160 bike kharida to fine chal rahi thi, mane jab 2 servicing karwaya tab bike ke engine me gad -gad or jharjharahat ki awaj aa gai, giske raran sarvice center kke machanise 20 bar tappit milaya, 6 bar block head khola tab v awaj nahi gaya, tab mane dusre service center me gaya, to waha ka makenik pura engine khole kar banaya tab v bike thike nahi huaa, ab sir, se requert hai ki ya aap mujhe naya bike digiye ya pura paisa, nahi to may consumar coat me jauga. my moib-[protected], sevice centar-k.p motors New dakbunglow road patna-800001

Umesh Kumar R
                  My name is Umesh and I have buyed the TVS Apache RTR 180 last 1 month back and the bike is not good, the rear wheel wobbles very much and the engine sound is also more and the gears slips and it is very hard, The first service also finished then also the bike is not good and i showed the bike out side leaving tvs service centre they told that the rear tyre itself is not in a good finishing and the problem is from when I took the bike from showroom itself I think some rejected piece they have given to me. So do me the oblige otherwise i will go to consumer court on the company... Ph-[protected]
                  please send a mail to TVS manager
                  my name is gouse iam frm AP, I buyed TVS Apache RTR 180 9th April-2010.In our city service is very very very poor.mechanics also not good.Ph-[protected]
                  My name is yakoob I'm using rtr180 model 2009 September . From d bigning it shows a mixing the dealer said it's ok new bike will like this only... And til nw I have changed 6 power plugs... I showed to the service center . Again they said you not need to change the plug we will take care of it... Then now it's finished one year they are saying you have to do paid service... Every one will know about paid service.. They will change everything and put the blame on us... So I didn't giv it for paid service...and also it's only finished the free service Last month...So what can I do???

shanmuganand
                    Dear sir
                    Iam shanmuganand my mobile no [protected].i bought Tvs Apache on feb-2010.iam getting vibration in vehicle.i have given first service but the problem is not rectified.even at the speed of 50's vehicle getting vibrated.but the showroom mechanic are negleting the issue.they are saying that slight vibration will be there.i dont know whats the problem kindly help me in this issue..if the issue not rectified planning to lodge complaint...
                    Dear sir
                    I am Mithun Kumar my mobile no [protected].i bought Tvs Apache on jan-2010.i am getting vibration in vehicle.i have given First & second service but the problem is not rectified.even at the speed of 50's vehicle getting vibrated.but the showroom mechanic are negleting the issue.they are saying that slight vibration will be there.i dont know whats the problem kindly help me in this issue..if the issue not rectified planning to lodge complaint...
                    HI This is Vishnu Prasad, My Mob No is [protected]. I own APACHE RTR 180. I Agree with shanmuganand. I too Get the same prob.. Due to vibration, I'm not able to take my bike for long journey. I keep on giving complaint for this issue, But the least service what they do is clean up parts, fix as such and give it back. The funniest part is my 3rd Service. I gave it to the dealer with 14 complaints listed, and the man told me that my bike will be ready within 3 hours. worst every care taken for the consumer complaints. Now its jus 3 days from the time of taking my bike. not even 1 among 14 complaints that I have given was handled properly. Worst!!!

Vibration in the Bike is the most worst one, for which the mechanic says its Normal. How can a Vibration in a Bike be normal??? that too paying more than 77, 000 for this bike, the Manufactures should take the responsibility to correct the vibrations. Due to vibrations All other body parts are going waste.

Atleast after seeing these many complaints the TVS MOTOR COMPANY Should take some steps to solve the issue, and Keep up their name and Trust!!!

Kapil Kumar Sindhwani
                      I am the combatant member of Indian Air Force and purchased one TVS Star City bike from authorized dealer of TVS Motors(Jindal Motors) in Hissar (Haryana) for use at my home through CSD (Canteen Stores Department) on 11 Feb 10.The details of the bike and dealer are as follows
                      Chasis no MD625NF11A3A84557
                      Near Auto Market
                      Hissar, Haryana
                      Ph:[protected]
                      Email: [protected]@rediffmail.com

When i went to inquire the availability of the bike before making demand draft in favor of CSD Public Fund Account, the dealer charged me Rs400/- for handling charges and booked the bike.Later i came to know that these charges of Rs400/- for handling in addition of CSD DD (Rs33,824/-) are unfair.When i inquired, the dealer told that CSD remits Rs.33489/- only. When i argued that no other company is charging such type of charges and they are also being remitted amount after some deduction by CSD. The dealer told me that this is the company's charges and he is in the possession of authority letter of the company. . If it is so the dealer must provide me with xerox copy of some authority letter and include this amount in the bill for this service. But he tried to bluff and did not show me the letter and give me bill for the bike of Rs33,489/-only (bill no 747). Beside this Rs600/- & RS150 were charged for accessories and Temporary Registration number respectively and no bill was given to me for that. This is wrong practice.
                      I had to report back to my unit after leave so i could not complain to Hissar CSD. I have inquired that no other company is charging this handling charges. Now I am on my duty staion and the dealer is not responding well and denied to give company's email ID.
                      My point of view is that i have purchased the bike through CSD. If TVS has to made such expenses, it should include these expenses in the amount of demand draft with the consultation of CSD. Because it is the CSD who is remitting the amount for the bike and dealer should give me the bill which includes these expenses. So it is the CSD who is puchasing the bike from TVS Motors
                      You are requested to the needful.
                      my bike no is TN45 AP 7743. i gave my bike for first service on saturday 27-02-10. but till today i didnt recieve my bike. and there is no phone calls from them. when i went to inquire about the bike i came to know that they didnt service my bike at all till today 02-03-10. and irresponsibility answer for their delay. very bad service from PLA MOTORS TRICHY

MAYUR THAKKAR
                        My vehicle regn. no. is GJ-5 FS 5483. I purchased TVS APACHE-180 in September 2009. at that time tvs company was having many service station here in vadodara. But may be due to their internal affairs the owner of most of the service station(east africa) has close down the service station of TVS. At present there is only one service station in vadodara which requires us to reach there before 9.00 A.M. It is not posible for me to reach before 9.00 A.M due to my classes as I am a student and living outside my home town. I have complained 3 times to TVS customer care but no satisfactory reply has been given to me, and there is no reponsible person replying to the querry. Please help me as I have bought this bike for Rs.70000/- and still its warranty period is yet to expire and no one is replying any thing. Please reply as early as possible.....

TVS Apache rtr fi 160 bike — bike problem [Resolved]

Rajeev Kumar
                          Sir
                          Wth regret i mention u that i have purchased TVS apache rtr fi 160 bike from Surya Automobiles ,B-19, Jhilmil...

ranjithmathmal
                          HI I purchased apache rtr bike on 02/02/2010 at goodwill motors in annanagar . On purchase date itself i got an problem in the hand bar's .so i requested the TECHNICIAN to make clear of that he got bike in to the garage . AFTER few minutes he got out the bike from the garage in a very fast manner and he admited me on the rear sit of my bike . HE driven the bike in half clutch position in high speed by seeing this i said him to stop the bike . AFTER that he asked me what's the problem sir . i asked what's yr name . he said his name ;;;;;; .I shouted on him for mishandling my new bike and i asked y u have done like that . he requested me not to COMPLAIN . SO i didnt complained with anybody for his future... but i feared with the services to be done in the future . so please take ACTION against this like COMPLAINTS
                          dear sir/mam

i m Raman Kumar from ludhiana (punjab) i m Purchase new bike tvs apache rtr 160 in november 2010 in Gulzar tvs in Ludhiana (punjab). His service is very bad Gulzar tvs is not provide me good service always my service time his not sort out my problem .my problem is very voice come in the front shoker this problem is starting problem when purchase me bike and than he says to me this problem is every bike in the tvs apache this is not good for me so please sort out my shoker proble.
                          i m very thankful u
                          my contact no is [protected]

Abhiash Kumar
                            I purchesed a new Apache RTR 160 just one month ago on 5th jan 2010.It had a serious problem with its shock absorbers.They always make large sounds when getting on to even small obstacles.The dealer said that it would be corrercted in the first servicing.At the time of first servicing I mentioned the problem with a serious concern and it is not yet corrected.Now they are saying that it will take another 3 hours to completely correct the bike.It has also problems wih the gear shifting and also the bike vibrates dangerously in the speed of 50-60km/H.
                            i got TVS APACHE RTR 160 with vobling complaint .two free over not rectified. what is solution?
                            awaiting reply urgently

rambabu
                              iam very sorry to write a complaint on this, recently my bike was got accident and i handover to show room which was near to my place Dharmana TVS at visakhapatnam in andhrapradesh, those showroom garage guys replaced original parts like disc brake, pump and shock absorber pump with duplicate cheap parts. And they charged for 16000rupees as repair charges, after three days of deliver the vehicle we noticed and we got problems with back disc brakes and shocks. Please take an seviour action on that company and act as favour to me. Iam not scared to show my name and details on this complaint.

i agree with him..

TVS Motor Co. Ltd. — Return of purchased Spare Parts from the Stockist

Abhishek Ray
                                I have puschased one Digital CDI AC (N2060080) from Shree Krishna Agencies, Canara Bank Building, Sevoke Road, Siliguri, West...