[Resolved]  TVS Motor Company — regarding warranty of parts

With due respect i would like to state that i have purchased tvs sports registration no. Up 34 am 2274 on 30/06/2017. Due to some some problem the motorcycle was not starting on 08/03/2018. I went to my nearest tvs dealer i. E. Smrat tvs, biswan, sitapur to get it repaired. They told me that coil, magnet, battery and some other parts are not working quite right and we have to change it. They also told me that i have to pay about rs. 3000 for the same. I told him that these spare parts must be in warranty period because i have purchased my motorcycle just 08 months ago. They replied that you have purchased your motorcycle from mehul tvs lucknow, if you want to claim warranty you have to visit at mehul tvs lucknow. They also said that they only give warranty services to those customers who have purchased motorcycle from their showroom i. E. Smrat tvs, biswan.

Since my motorcycle is not in position to go any where i am unable to approach any other dealer in my locality. My work work is also hampering due to this.
It is therefore requested that necessary action may please be taken so will get my motorcycle cycle repaired.

Thanking you sir.

Amit kumar
Village jamalpur
Post maharaj nagar
District sitapur
Mob. [protected]
Apr 12, 2018
Mar 11, 2018

TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 12, 2018
TVS Motor Company Customer Care's response
Dear Amit,
We regret the inconvenience caused. Our service team will get in touch with you at the earliest to discuss this further and ensure adequate resolution of your concern.
Warm Regards,
TVS Motor Company

TVS Motor Company
    TVS Motor Company Phone
    +91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    TVS Motor Company Address
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006