TVS Motor Company — Tvs jupiter engine

Prashanth Lakshman Iyer on Apr 19, 2017
I have purchased a brand new tvs jupiter on feb 2017. The bike have run 1800kms. The problem with the jupiter is that when ever i throttle hard or accelerate hard the engine slowly looses power and comes to halt after 5 mins of high power ride and the engine also gets over heat with just 5 mins of riding. The under seat stirage also gets too hot.
Only after some minutes of cooling down the engine starts. This happens every time i ride hard and fast.
Why this happens. I expect a reply from tvs company since i had great trust over you guys. Plz dnt let me down on your companys trust.

[Apr 19, 2017] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am buy my Jupiter on 13/9/18 my Jupiter engine is over heating in 5 km run. I have complain my dealer but they egnore my problem pls help
Pls solve my problem TV's Jupiter engine over heating after running 5 km. Please resolve my problem.

My new TV's Jupiterengine is over heating please help as soon as possible.

+91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    TVS Motor Company - Tvs jupiter engine