TVS Tyres

Madurai
Madurai District
Tamil Nadu

Awesome

TVS Tyres related photos (63)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

TVS Tyres Photos

TVS Tyres Complaints & Reviews

Purchased Honda pleasure in November 2018 and yesterday i.e on 30.01.2021 the tyre get bubbled at two places and unable to drive further.I faced lot of problem in replacing the tyre as that was happened in a remote location.
I request TVStyres to compensate as per your warranty policy at the earliest
Jan 31, 2021

TVS Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Mr. Giridhar, this is certainly not the experience we deliver. Please share your location and number for us to get in touch with you to take further corrective measures.

I have been facing issue with tvs tyres which i got stuck in my Honda Activa 125.
    Both front and...

It took us almost one and a half to 1 years to get the Hero Scooter but right from it started with problems bubbling its tyres. Please solve my tyre problem as soon as possible. I am unable to drive.
    Tyre number:- [protected]
    Tyre size:- 80/100-18
    Jan 24, 2021

TVS Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Shivam, Thanks for reaching out. We understand your concern. To assist you better, please DM us your contact number, email id and location.

shivam tripathi 1997's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 27, 2021
    Number 8541988168
    Email id. [email protected]
    And address Patna Bihar
    Plzz solve my problem immediately

I, the owner of M/S Roy Lubricants & also a TVS EUROGRIP dealer o[censored]daipur, Tripura, want to inform you that your Distributor...

Airleak Complaint

Dear தமிழ் கணேஷ்,

TVS Tyres Customer Care's response, Jan 8, 2021
      Dear தமிழ் கணேஷ்,

Customer Care TVS Eurogrip
      Dear தமிழ் கணேஷ், We still haven’t received your contact details. If you need further support, please email us on: [protected]@tvstyres.com

Customer Care TVS Eurogrip

It took us almost one and a half to 2 years to get the TVS 'scooter but right from 1 year it started with problems bubbling its tyres. Please solve my tyre problem as soon as possible. I am unable to drive.
        Tyre number:- [protected]
        Tyre size:- 110/80-12
        Dec 19, 2020

Purchase date 2/5/2018
        My Contact number [protected]
        TVS Tyres Customer Care's response, Jan 5, 2021
        Dear Vivek, Thank you for sharing your contact details with us. We have passed on the particulars to our customer care team. You will receive a call from the concerned person shortly .
        Customer Care TVS Eurogrip

This is a worst unexpected damage in my tvs tyre of my hero maestro edge which bought on 30 of jan 2019. My scooter has completed...
          This is with reference to a worst unexpected damage in my tvs tyre of my hero maestro edge which bought in nov 2018. My scooter...
          Fifteen months back, we purchased a honda activa 5g scooty assembled with tvs tyres. We have been facing continuous leakage...

Sir i had purchased Apache 160 4v single dics from arjun tvs dhanbad and i used it only 12000km and facing the tyre problem regularly the buid quality of tyre was not good the tyre was cutted from the side due to claimate so kindly help me and solve my problem. For this I am very thankful to you.
          Nov 07, 2020

TVS Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Raja, Thanks for reaching out. We understand your concern. To assist you better, please DM us your contact number, email id and location.

Customer Care TVS Eurogrip
          Dear Raja, We haven’t yet received your contact details. Kindly message us the same, so that our customer support team can get in touch with you.

Customer Care TVS Eurogrip
          Dear Raja, We still haven’t received your contact details. If you need further support, please email us on:
          [protected]@tvstyres.com

Thanking You,
          Customer Care TVS Eurogrip

We purchase new honda activa( from doshi honda indore m.p, few month ago, at present run of the said vechile is alomost 4000 km, in between activa got puncture 3 time, during repairing the puncture it is found that quality of tyre is not good, because in tube less tyre puncture also not done well, and we had to purchase new tube which we fit inside of tyre, because repetitive puncture was incurred,

I visite mohan tyre indore on behalf of of doshi honda, but he refuse to change the tyre, because he advice puncture already made, and as per policy he could not change the tyre

I requested to you pls advice to concern for replacement of tyre for avoiding the further step, as we are also in process to lodge the complaint of honda company in tribunal along with TVs tyre and doshi honda also

Vechile number- MP09-US7433
            Name - neetu sharma
            Chasis number-me4jf50bfkw039145 vi

Prashant sharma
            Nov 02, 2020

TVS Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Prashant, Thanks for reaching out. We understand your concern. To assist you better, please DM us your contact number, email id and location.

Customer Care TVS Eurogrip
            Dear Prashant, We haven’t yet received your contact details. Kindly message us the same, so that our customer support team can get in touch with you.

Customer Care TVS Eurogrip
            Dear Prashant, We still haven’t received your contact details. If you need further support, please email us on: [protected]@tvstyres.com

Prashant 1980's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 9, 2020
            Dear Madam,
            My Mail id is [email protected]
            Contact No-9109107282

Prashant sharma
            TVS Tyres Customer Care's response, Nov 11, 2020
            Dear Prashant, Thank you for sharing your contact details with us. We have passed on the particulars to our customer care team. You will receive a call from the concerned person shortly .
            Prashant 1980's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 12, 2020
            still pwnding, no action is being taken

I purchased activa 125, in which tvs tyre is used and after using only 8500 km, my tyre got damaged (bubbles problem). Totally...

My bike purchase date is Feb-2020 and My bike rear tyre was swollen highly and 16000 km by bike reading my contect number is [protected] and ragistered number is [protected] And kidwai nagar hapur road Meerut near nochandi graund Meerut
              Rear bike tyre swollen
              Oct 27, 2020

TVS Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Faizan, Thanks for reaching out. We understand your concern. To assist you better, please DM us your contact number, email id and location.

Customer Care TVS Eurogrip
              Dear Faizan, We haven’t yet received your contact details. Kindly message us the same, so that our customer support team can get in touch with you.

Customer Care TVS Eurogrip
              Dear Faizan, We still haven’t received your contact details. If you need further support, please email us on: [protected]@tvstyres.com

Continents loss form tyre

Fillup 35 pressure and after 7 day pressure 10
                Oct 20, 2020

TVS Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I have Honda cb shine 2019 model, with this bike I have got TVS company tyres in both front and rear side. I have to fill the air after every5-7 days, I have been irritated by this act please solve my problem and change my defected tyre by the new one which is not having any issues.
                TVS Tyres Customer Care's response, Oct 21, 2020
                Dear Jaydeep, Thanks for reaching out. We understand your concern. To assist you better, please DM us your contact number, email id and location.

Customer Care TVS Eurogrip
                Dear Jaydeep, We haven’t yet received your contact details. Kindly message us the same, so that our customer support team can get in touch with you.

jp The technical's reply, Dec 6, 2020
                Contact no. 9712559649

Email [email protected]

Location- halvad, morbi, Gujrat, 363330
                Dear Jaydeep, We still haven’t received your contact details. If you need further support, please email us on:
                [protected]@tvstyres.com

Thanking You,
                Customer Care TVS Eurogrip

I have Hero Glamour I3S 2018 model, with this bike I have got TVS company tyres in both front and rear side. I have to fill the air after every 2-3 days, I have been irritated by this act please solve my problem and change my defected tyre by the new one which is not having any issues.
                  Oct 15, 2020

Dear Itapl,

Customer Care TVS Eurogrip
                  Dear Itapl, We haven’t yet received your contact details. Kindly message us the same, so that our customer support team can get in touch with you.

Customer Care TVS Eurogrip
                  Dear Itapl, We still haven’t received your contact details. If you need further support, please email us on: [protected]@tvstyres.com

Kilometer ran 10000 km and the purchase year feb 2020
                    Bulges in tyre
                    Oct 09, 2020

TVS Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Umesh, Thanks for reaching out. We understand your concern. To assist you better, please DM us your contact number, email id and location.

Customer Care TVS Eurogrip
                    Dear Umesh, We haven’t yet received your contact details. Kindly message us the same, so that our customer support team can get in touch with you.

Customer Care TVS Eurogrip
                    Dear Umesh, We still haven’t received your contact details. If you need further support, please email us on: [protected]@tvstyres.com

Customer Care TVS Eurogrip

Not ready take my vehicle incharge bhaskar saying go outside repair it I requested so many times but Bhaskar not ready to...

I have purchased dream yuga in March 2017. The bike rear tyre is so defective that it is automatically run out of air in 3-4 days even though no puncture is there. Request you to replace it.
                      Sep 12, 2020

TVS Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Gaurav, Thanks for reaching out. We understand your concern. To assist you better, please DM us your contact number, email id and location.

Customer Care TVS Eurogrip
                      Dear Gaurav, We haven’t yet received your contact details. Kindly message us the same, so that our customer support team can get in touch with you.

Customer Care TVS Eurogrip
                      Dear Gaurav, We still haven’t received your contact details. If you need further support, please email us on: [protected]@tvstyres.com

Customer Care TVS Eurogrip

Sir, i have purchased a activa 5g (Tn37da8251). I am facing problem in the rear tyre which was given as stock with the vehicle...
                        My TVS Apache 200 4v has multiple tearing on its surface due to manufacturing defect, I have shown the same to TVS dealers...