[Resolved]  Uber India — uber eats - delivery did not happened and amount got deducted.

I have placed online order in uber eats, hyderabad at paradise biryani - kukatpally
Order #3e216
12dec2019 at 8:28 pm ist.
₹542.40

12dec2019: i need to stay few more hours at office due to some urgent work and so placed an order for my kids at home in uber eats so that they will have dinner but delivery did not happened at my residence.

Order #3e216
12dec2019 at 8:28 pm ist.

Order did not delivered and person (Mr. Babu) was not carrying mobile with him. Mobile number that was specified in app is being used by his brother. +[protected].
Once i got status "delivered" message then immediately i have contacted uber eats customer care center. Executive specified order amount rs.542 correctly however after listening to my issue immediately he changed his sentence that "there is some technical issue so reach customer care after 10min so that they will look into it and refund the amount" and after 15min i am unable to reach customer support.
I have updated the issue in uber eats also but till now no response from them.
uber eats - delivery did not happened and amount got deducted.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 13, 2019
Just now received refund amount back to my PayTm account. Thank you very much

Uber India