Uber India — women not safe!! driver threatens to kill

pthadhani on May 6, 2019
I booked a cab today in the morning, the driver took 20 mins to reach my location, thankfully i did not gave my real location, as it’s always unsafe to share your address with a third person.
During the journey, i realised that i have forgotten my wallet, however i had cash in handy. Only 50 rs were remaining, i told him that i would let my colleague paytm you, since i don’t use paytm.
The driver started shouting on me, he abused me and he also warned me saying “ madam ab toh aap ni bachogi “ dekh lunga men “.
I panicked and started yelling, the entire public got there and due to this kind of behaviour, i was shattered and i decided to report this.
Later i went on the uber app, escalated this issue under the help section, all i recieved was an automated msg.
I would like to warn all the women that please don’t travel by uber, cz you would get no1 to help u when u are stuck, or when a driver is harassing you. Cz uber being an “international company “ has no customer care number, has no facility to assist their customers.
It’s my duty to share this incident that has happened with me, as today i felt that your life is at risk even if you talking to these illmannered drivers.
I would like to share this with the women helpline centre and also with the social media, involving the media and the higher officials.
Travel at your own risk!!
No no to uber.
Worst company.

women not safe!! driver threatens to kill

[May 06, 2019] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0