Uco Bank — amazon refund

Dear sir my name is Avnish saini, my uco bank account no. [protected]
Ifsc code: UCBA0001121
Micr code:[protected]
Branch: Uco bank chillana sultanpur
I purchased a product from amazon. But product is not working so i returned the product to amazon. Amazon refund the amount of this product on 9th august, 2019. Amazon refund reference id[protected]
But ammount is not add in my account so please check the refrence id in your cosutomer care and please solve my problem i am trying your costomer care no since last 2 days and visit my nearest branch. But no one help me. Amazon company says transaction was done by us successfully. Please contact your bank. But ammount can not be transfer in my account please take action immidiaetly to refund the amount.
Thank you..

[Aug 23, 2019] UCO Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Manager or unke under jo kaam karre hai unhone laki k saath battamizi ki hai... mai police me comlain kar k unge andar karwau ya aap log action lenge turant... warna mujhe action lena padega
Shraddha Chandravanshi's reply, Aug 19, 2019
Mujhe turant action lena hai and unlogo ne jo beheve kiya hai use liye mujhe action lena hi padega

UCO Bank Head Office, 10, B T M Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700001