Uco Bank — chargeback application submitted but still no any action.

Dear sir/ma'am

I am praphull kumar mishra, i have saving account in uco bank parliament street retail branch new delhi, a/c no-[protected] and ifsc code-ucba0000120.

I have make atm cash withdrawal on dated 22/01/2018 at time 22:19:33 eft on atm id-hfbc[protected] get cash successfully.

After that i make another cash withdrawal request on the same atm id-hfbc[protected] at 22:32:59 eft cash not dispense but amount debited from my account.

After that i call to uco bank customer care, he told me wait 48 hours for auto credit, if not credited then need to submit charge back application to your branch.

I have submitted charge back application on dated 24th jan, 2018 but still today there is no any action.

Kindly request to you please resolved this. For more information i have attached atm slip, charge back application, account details and statement.

chargeback application submitted but still no any action.
chargeback application submitted but still no any action.

[Feb 27, 2018] UCO Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I load money in my Airtel payment bank but it is failed but my money is debited from my UCO Bank

UCO Bank Phone