[Resolved] Uco Bank — Refund of rs. 4970/- and rs. 700/- of transaction done on 25/11/2016 11:35 am

New Delhi, Sector-7, Rohini, India
 Joseph Daniel James

I tried to transact the above mentioned amounts from the UCO Bank to Paytm Wallet, which resulted in Failed transaction. Payments have not yet been received after several written notifications.UCO BANK said that the case and claim had been sent to the RBI and only we can look forward and see when the RBI can release and attend to the claim.

Sirs,
I take this opportunity to inform you, that My Bankers did a great job and got both the Refunds of Rs.4970 & 700/_ credited back into my savings account on war footings. Special thanks to you and my Uco Bankers at Ayodhya Chowk, Sector-7 Branch, Rohini, Delhi. For a comendable job done.
Their sincere efforts and will ful attention by you, helped in getting my money.
Thus I withdraw my complaint, as the case is now settled.
Kind regards,
Joseph Daniel James

[Jan 05, 2017] UCO Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Joseph Daniel James, Jan 05, 2017
I have been forced to write an apology letter and not make complains as they would be worthless and would not solve the purpose.

Comments

Yesterday i have withdrawn 10000/- cash from my home branch, but i received a before 2005 note of 100/- rupees.Somehow i missed to identify that particular note, now bank is not accepting that note.If bank break the trust, what is the option for customers? looking for response from bank side.

I am not getting my refund money.
and there customer service ar so poor.
Hyy I have made two transaction at amazon UPI for two products. But I returned one and another I cancelled the order. One made-up 209 /- and another is 399 /- that two transactions have already initiated from amazon on 31st June & 9th July . But it can not refund to my account.
A/c number - [protected]
1st money initiated date from Amazon - 31.5.2019.
2nd money initiated date from Amazon - 9.6.2019
Transaction amount - 399 and 209
Transaction Type - UPI

UCO Bank Head Office, 10, B T M Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700001
    Uco Bank - Refund of rs. 4970/- and rs. 700/- of transaction done on 25/11/2016 11:35 am