Unboxed.in — seller promises to pick up damaged perfume, then never picks up my call or answers my emails

Ahmed, India
 Josephtee79 on May 25, 2018
I bought 3 perfumes from unboxed.in, one of them came leaking with almost 10 ml missing. I contacted the seller about it and he said he would organise a pickup-return-refund. A few days later of no such attempt, i contacted the seller through email and phone, and of course, no response.

Dear seller, i suggest you do business honestly and don't dick around with your customers. It's only about inr 2000, but you need to learn to keep your word and do what you agree on with your customer.

For all of you who are researching unboxed.in to make your purchase, here's a tip. Buy at your own risk. There is a chance you may get your product according to your expectations, but there is also that chance that you won't, and when you try to get what you paid for, the seller may just block you on all communications channels.

In which case, you contact their payment gateway - which is razorpay and submit a grievance.

www.razorpay.com
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Unboxed.in - seller promises to pick up damaged perfume, then never picks up my call or answers my emails

Company:Unboxed.in