Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Nov 13, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]

Having problems with Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] reviews & complaints (227)

I am a defence person retiring from navy on coming July 31. According to compendium and om released by DOP&T. All ex servicemen are eligible for gage relaxation for all govt job including A and B grade job. However, reservation is only for C and D grade job. Now UPSC has released notification regarding application for the post of assistant commandant for CAPFs. The DOP&T compendium clearly mention that there is 10% for the ex servicemen for assistant commandant of CAPF. While filling the online application for the post I was unable to submit the form online as it showed a mag saying my age criteria is not matching. Presently my age is 32 and I got recruited in navy at an age of 17 that is minimum required age, I am retiring after completion of 15 yrs of service i.e minimum pensionable service. When I contacted the UPSC facilitation centre they told me that UPSC allows maximum five yrs of age relaxation to the maximu age limit that is 25. 25+5=30 is the maximum eligible for the same. Hereby I would like to mention after completion of minimum pensionable service the minimum age will be 32 of any ex serviceman and at this age he will not be able to apply for the 10 % ex servicemen quota. In case for whom this ex servicemen quota is available. Why the application form is not so designed that after seeking age relaxation and selecting ex serviceman category its showing age limit is exceeded. Why only 5 yrs age relaxation in case of ex serviceman? Where as according to compendium age relaxation to an ex serviceman will be plus three years in addition to the tenure of service he served. Though Same thing is been followed in case of The most coveted civil service examination conducted by the UPSC itself. I will request hereby to the Concerned authorities to look after my grivience as soon as possible because last date of application is 21 May 18. Concerned authorities May be taken on call and my griveince be addressed as soon as possible. I have attached the copy of compendium and om I which page number 10 clearly mention the eligibility criteria for ex servicemen for re employment in all category
Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir. For upsc examination age limited relaxation age is till 37 for sc. Age is now 33. But there is not accepted my application form due to age limit by computer. It shows that about age limit till 32 for sc. Thats why i couldn't fill completed my application form. Its unjudgemental. Pls help. I want to give examination. This is very necessary for me. If for sc age limit is 37 relaxation then what for computer rejected my application form. Its wrong procedure so pls do something for sc. Obc. Nt. And other backward casts
    Mar 06, 2018
    Updated by purvapp
    my age is 33 n im belong to in sc category.n upsc agelumit relaxation age is till 37 for sc, 35 for obc. then rejected my application form by computer . coz age limit is 32. but I'm belong to sc then what for my application rejected .pls help i could not completed my application form due to this pls help

I'm a student of grade 12, who had applied for nda exam 2018. I had successfully applied for the exam via online and had completed the payment through net banking. I later logged into their website to view my status of my application. I had provided all the valid information required to view the status of my application. Even after entering the website is not accepting my details and is saying to enter valid information. I strongly protest for the inconvenience caused to me. I hope the problem is corrected soon.

I applied for the post of assistant commissioner (Nrm/rfs), advertised by upsc (Advt. No. 06/2017; vacancy no. [protected]). My roll no is 239 (Application no [protected]) as mentioned in the scrutiny file uploaded on upsc website. For the process of shortlisting, upsc increased the desirable experience from 03 years to 06 years. Here i want to mention that (1) online application format for the same as well as in the advertisement, it was not mentioned that phd research work should also be mentioned in experience column. (2) sir, i have mentioned ph. D under additional qualification as m. Sc degree has been asked as essential qualification. Since only 3 years of experience was asked in advertisement and i fulfilled the same. But i[censored]psc had changed its criteria for shortlisting then it should have given an opportunity to candidates to clarify their stand. Further, as per ugc regulation, phd research work is considered as research experience. Apart from my ph. D years, i have teaching and research experience of 5 years and 4 months and counting my ph. D the total will be 8 years and 4 months. My application has been rejected by neither counting those experiences nor putting a query regarding it before taking a final decision. (3) in advertisement phd should be kept as desirable but candidates even without phd degree have been called for interview.

To
          The chairperson
          Upsc
          New delhi
          Sub :- complaint against the examination centre of “ion...

Respect
          Sir/mam i had completed my part 1 registration and made the payment via debit card and part 2 registration also half was done as soon i went to submit my form the time got over an i was unable to submit my form kindly help me with this problem. An help me submitting the form as it is really important for me
          (Registration-id: [protected])
          Email id [protected]@gmail.com
          Respected sir/madam,

I lost my admit card of NDA 2017 2.
          Please help me to get my roll number.

Registration ID : [protected].
          Date of birth : 17/3/2000
          Email id : [protected]@gmail.com
          GK question no-82 set A is incorrect please check it.
          its related to mountain range.
          satpura, vindhya, Aravali, mahadeo
          --- Map is incorrect
          please please please
          check it
          Reg id- [protected]
          i was applying for combined defence service exam 1
          while filling my application suddenly i automatically logged out and website says i cant apply
          but application fee from my account has been deducted
          please help me
          i called technical dept but they doesn't responding

Respected sir,
            My name is shaik zuberiya, roll no-0014487, i have qualified prelims exam o[censored]psc 2017, applied for mains by filling the daf, but when i reached the section of giving cadre preference there was a message generated which showed that there is still delay in state cadre preference policy, even today there was no messsage regarding this issue, but today i submitted my daf and even got the final preview downloaded, but to my surprise my sign was not there down at the bottom of the declaration page and even there was no page having cadre preferences. Sir, i request you to please help me in this issue, please give me directions in what should i do to solve this problem.

Your's faithfully
            Shaik zuberiya
            I forgot to upload my photograph ajd signature in part 2 registration of CDS 2018 but I have done the payment.
            Is it possible to upload now?
            Registration non : [protected]
            Email id : [protected]@gmail.com

This is to your urgent notice. Hello sir,
              I am a graduate from iit khargapur studying for upsc civil services 2017
              Sir i need your help in escalating a matter related to upsc civil services form. I would like you to consider my application for filling of the upsc form. I would like to bring you to your notice that the last day for filling of the form was 17th march 2017 18:00 hours. I logged in on the server around 5 but due to slow internet connection i couldn't register for the form. I successfully completed the form 1 but couldn't submit it as the application closed at 18:00 hours. I have studied hard for 8 months preparing for this exam and my family has high hopes from me. I accept my mistake for not filling up the form earlier due to some issues. But i can't wait for another year as i have prepared hard for getting through upsc 2017. I request you to extend the deadline or give an opportunity to fill the form offline.
              Sir please give me one chance to fill up the form so that i can do some thing great for my country. I am a concerned citizen of this country who would like to help the people and take india on higher parameters of success. I want to achieve something great for my country and this is the best opportunity for a common man to doing something great for my country. Sir please help me. Please offer me a chance to fill up the form so that i can write my exams in june 2017. Please consider my application. Looking forward for a positive reply from you sir.

Aakash agarwal
              Sir unfortunately i lost my admit card . I appeared in combied examination of geologist and Geo-scientist .My Registration-Id: [protected].
              sir please help me
              I have made a mistake in NDA registration .There was a option that does you belong to creamy layer, i don not belong to creamy layer but i registered as i belong to creamy layer . so, i want to change it .sir kindly change it.
              registration id:[protected]
              email id :[protected]@gmail.com
              name : rajesh kumar.v

This is to your urgent notice . Hello Sir,
                I am a graduate from IIT Khargapur studying for UPSC Civil Services 2017
                Sir I need your help in escalating a matter related to UPSC Civil Services Form. I would like you to consider my application for filling of the UPSC form. I would like to bring you to your notice that the last day for filling of the form was 17th March 2017 18:00 hours. I logged in on the server around 5 but due to slow internet connection I couldn't register for the form. I successfully completed the form 1 but couldn't submit it as the application closed at 18:00 hours. I have studied hard for 8 months preparing for this exam and my family has high hopes from me. I accept my mistake for not filling up the form earlier due to some issues. But I can't wait for another year as I have prepared hard for getting through UPSC 2017. I request you to extend the deadline or give an opportunity to fill the form offline.
                Sir please give me one chance to fill up the form so that I can do some thing great for my country. I am a concerned citizen of this country who would like to help the people and take India on higher parameters of success. I want to achieve something great for my country and this is the best opportunity for a common man to doing something great for my country. Sir please help me. Please offer me a chance to fill up the form so that I can write my exams in June 2017. Please consider my application. looking forward for a positive reply from you sir.

Aakash Agarwal
                Mar 18, 2017
                Updated by Aspirant UPSC
                for the CSAT FORM 2017
                I have made a mistake in NDA 2 registration .There was a option that does you belong to creamy layer, i don not belong to creamy layer but i registered as i belong to creamy layer . so, i want to change it .sir kindly change it.
                registration id:[protected]
                email id :[protected]@gmail.com
                name : rajesh kumar.v
                exam: NDA 2 2017

Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] — Excess fees deduction for civil services 2017

Dear sir/madam, I am Deepak Kumar applied for civil services 2017 with registration ID [protected] for civil services (Preliminary)...

My name is arun pal. i applied for nda (1)2017. I also got an email from upsc of successful submission of application form. but now I got an email of not submitting the application form.my registration no is [protected]. what can I do know? is my application submitted or not? I am eligible for examination or not. guide me that how can I handle this situation. this exam is very important for me. reply as soon as possible.

I had applied for cds 2 2016 and my roll number was 0036645 . I have checked my paper number of times using internet and other sources and as per that I have scored more than the cutoff(i.e 20%) but as per the official result I am fail . I called upsc, sent letter, sent number of emails, faxed the request, filed rti and what not but till yet I haven't got any reply from them . The interviews are going to held between march and may . I request the upsc to please recheck my paper as soon as possible.

I am Nailesh Padhiyar. I am 25 years 9 months old. Sir i show and read the news about reducing age of civil services examination. Sir this is not fare. Sir i ask one question to your commission, " what is different between SC or ST and open category candidates. All area human. So sir why this different in cast for civil service examination. Sir my dream is IPS officer. So sir please do not reduce age for open categories candidates. Sir do not break my dream of IPS. Sir i request to your commission please do not reduce age of civil services examination for open categories candidates.

-Nailesh Padhiyar

Respected sir,
                        Iam aravindan an ias/ips aspirant from trichy, tamilnadu, it has been notified that the last date for submitting the application is 27/05/2016...
                        I duly check the upsc website and 2weeks before 27/05/2016 I checked out in the upsc website but the website was not responding and showed that "server problem reload" and "page cannot be accessed" and I came to know the last date for submitting only on night of 26/05/2016 as soon as sir I tried to submit the application for the exam on for the whole day of 27/05/2016 but confirmation code containing numbers and digits where not appearing and once I filled the rest of form it said form incomplete and when I clicked the reload option it again started from beginning this was the case for the whole day due to web traffic and web jam...
                        sir my aim my vision and my ambition is to pass civil service exam and become Ias/ips officer for which I have been preparing with vigour for the past 1year sacrificing my career and I have been vexed and broken knowing that I could not apply for the exam.many of aspirants like me are facing the same situation because of these problems...
                        sir I humbly bring to notice that same technical problem occurred with ssc cgl 2016 exam also and the board extended the last date which helped so many aspirants and therefore sir I humbly request you to kindly consider our situation and magnanimously extend the last date for submitting the application for civil service preliminary exam.

I have been trying to apply for upsc epfo eo/ao but even after many attempts application number is not generated during part 1 registration without which we cant proceed further.

When i tried doing this multiple times, it displayed the details of the other candidate named ' pintu saini' from rajasthan. This created doubt about the data security in the website and i am worried to submit my details!!

Plz help..!!
                          In My Letter Dt.4/8/2015 as per Ref. No: F/2217/2014-EIB dt.18th Nov.2014
                          I requested you to start a Union public service commission exam center at Thirunelveli in Tamilnadu.it is pending with you till now. Please expedite the action for the benefit of the student community.
                          Thanking you,
                          By,
                          M.J.P.Samy.
                          Hello Sir i request you to help me out
                          i have lost my admit card and also question papers from where i can get my roll number will you please help me
                          my details are:
                          Name: Akshay Raut
                          Registration id: [protected]
                          Mob no: [protected]
                          Email id: [protected]@gmail.com
                          Date of Birth: 18/1/1994

Iam kamsani varun reddy applied for civil services-2016 with
                            Registration­id: [protected] for civil services (Preliminary) examination ­2016

I had paid my examination fee by visa debit card but due to some reason (Technical) the transaction was done 2 times and deducted a sum of 200 in my card
                            Please check over that and revert me
                            Iam having transaction proof and deduction statement attached to this mail

Plz find the attachment.

UPSC — age limit increasing only for IAS&IFS

upsc increse maximum age limit only for IAS&IFS, rhis is not correct and fair for all age limit group having 30 year, plese think do something for equality ka adhikar...
                            Sir i lost my roll number this is my registration number [protected] date of birth is 05/07/1994 Name-Vikas Yadav, father name- Chandra Bhan Yadav EMAIL ID- [protected]@gmail.com
                            Sir last night I have applied for engineering services 2017
                            Payment got deducted for twice
                            Please check it and revert me
                            My registration number [protected]

I have appeared for the Interview at UPSC on 08/04/2015 for the post of " Fourteen Manager Grade 1 / Section Officer in Canteen Stores Department, Ministry of Defence . Till now I have not received any result correspondence.

My Name - Sailendra Narayan Mohapatra

UPSC Vacancy No - F.1/303(31)/2013-R.IV/Roll No. 453

Sir, This is not a complaint...
                                I L. Krishna Raju with Registration id: 0jummc3b (now it was inactive), with Online...

Sir This is with reference to have ten year experience in horticulture(Development maintenance etc) why so reject( not shortlisted) my application of deputy commissioner horticulture. (Adv-18/2014:: Vacancy no[protected]: application no-[protected] and roll no.-14) Experience details are as follow- 1) HMEL(Aarvii Encon) -1year 3 month 17 days exe 2)ITC Mughal hotel -1 year exe 3)IGI Airport (sarvatra integrated services) -9 month I was summited the 6 month intent letter but I will give proof of 9 month exep. after 6 days. if you have any doubt you can ask my company 4)Vijay Laxmi nursery -7 year exep. Total Experience- 10 year 17 days I summited the all documents to hemlata singh . I request to you please sirconsider me as a candidate for interview which will held on dated 02 or 03 july 2015. I will highly obliged Thanks & regards Munishwar kumar singh [protected]
                                sir
                                it is not possible that I should summit the document of 9 month at the time of joining or one week exp.6 month is mention in intent letter, It is thing of 3 month exp.certificate

sir This is with reference to above mention 1)HMEL(Aarvi encon)-1 year 3 month 17 days exp. 2)ITC Mughal hotel horti executive - 1 year exp. 3)IGI Airport(sarvatra) - 9 month, I have summited the 6 month intent letter but I will give 9 month exep, letter at time the interview or after 6 days. 4)Vijay Laxmi Nursery -10 year exp, TOTAL EXP.-10 YEAR 17 DAYS I request to you sir Please consider me as a candidate for interview which will be held on dated 02 or 03 july 2015, I will highly obliged Thanks & Regards munishwar singh [protected]